"knocking on buddies door"

just the thought of that hun made my eyes water:wacko:

i know. It is just a total guess though, midwife hasn't said anything so just pulled the figure from thin air! Hope i'm wrong... :) x

me too! I feel like stamping my feet and sticking my bottom lip out :(

afternoon lynsey, is he still being good

hey hun hes sleeping atm...he kept me up all night last night so he ended up sleeping in mummies bed lol hes a sleep now i feel to flick hes ear and wake him up like he did me lolol joke :) hows you doing?

sar do you feel heavy down there?

thats your boy:haha::haha::haha:
im alright started using opks today and i have warned him what hes in for:haha: he as got to do anything i want because he pissed me off at the weekend:growlmad:

yes feel heavy down there, still getting lots of movement which is good, bump keeps going hard etc etc. All the stuff that should be happening is happening, but not enough to be of any relevance i think x

where do i start:dohh: we had a wedding to go to and he knew i didnt want to go so we argued about that. then when i did go an hour after keith i didnt see him all-night, so me and rian went home at 10.00 and i got drunk on my own:thumbup: you would think he is 16 when he is with his friends i have to keep reminding him hes 30:haha: so my man was an asshole:growlmad:

grr. I'm sure you've let him know that his behaviour was unacceptable x

yes feel heavy down there, still getting lots of movement which is good, bump keeps going hard etc etc. All the stuff that should be happening is happening, but not enough to be of any relevance i think x

oh thats good..when i was in the hospital..it was very heavy down there almost like i could feel his head when i walked :wacko::wacko: so maybe thats a good sign for you that your a lot closer :thumbup:

claire - men eh cant live with out them but fine it hard to live with them lol alteast his doing everything you ask...thats what you call sex on tap lol xx

Sj- we are in he same boat, right down to same off and on discomfort, to baby's body parts trying to bust out. Baby just needs to swim down and come out the right way! I'm ready for it already. But keep us in mind ladies, I just want bubs to be healthy, especially its little heart. So when you think of me just think bubs with no health problems!

Sj- we are in he same boat, right down to same off and on discomfort, to baby's body parts trying to bust out. Baby just needs to swim down and come out the right way! I'm ready for it already. But keep us in mind ladies, I just want bubs to be healthy, especially its little heart. So when you think of me just think bubs with no health problems!

awww amanda hun..i no what your feeling hun..i was so shitting myself when i was labour..i was thinking the inducement tablet will harm my baby.

sending you and sarah a healthy safe delivery
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hug::hug::hug::hug::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::ball::ball:
:friends::friends::friends: xxx

well turns out I was having contractions but just didn't know it and now that I do they are coming stronger, but not longer and not that close together, thank God. I am also at the hospital because of concerns about the babies growth. They were thinking about inducing, but are now monitoring me till am. Hoping the body will just kick things in gear if not pitocin here we come. I'm ok, just uncomfortable in this hard ass bed. Please don't forget your extra pillow like I did sj. Its really been a crazy day, more details are in my journal, and for now just waiting, but at the hospital. I was excited, but now i'm just to uncomfortable to feel:) but we are going to be...contraction....parents!

well turns out I was having contractions but just didn't know it and now that I do they are coming stronger, but not longer and not that close together, thank God. I am also at the hospital because of concerns about the babies growth. They were thinking about inducing, but are now monitoring me till am. Hoping the body will just kick things in gear if not pitocin here we come. I'm ok, just uncomfortable in this hard ass bed. Please don't forget your extra pillow like I did sj. Its really been a crazy day, more details are in my journal, and for now just waiting, but at the hospital. I was excited, but now i'm just to uncomfortable to feel:) but we are going to be...contraction....parents!

oh amanda, you're in the best place and you're about to become a mummy! Your post made me teary, i'm so excited for you. Please keep us informed x x x x x x x x

good luck amanda everything will be fine:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->