"knocking on buddies door"

ohh how exciting..yay...good luck amanda we all are thinking of you..waiting waiting too see how you get on..fingers crossed whoop whoop :) xxx

tired very very tired....i just finally got some sleep and now im even more tired..how does that work? lol

what you been up to? x

I hate it when that happens , you go to sleep and you feel worse for it:dohh:
I haven't been up to much, been to the doctors this morning about my back and he said they can't do anything for me as I have seen everybody:growlmad: rians got another friend around so he is nice and quiet.

where's my baby? He's far too comfy... Have already answered 4, make that 5 'any sign yet?' messages-phone calls today :(

I bet you feel like screaming at them. So no sign yet of anything happening??

yes. And pineapple. And watermelon. And curry. And chilli. And lots of walking (4 hours on saturday). And warm lavender baths. And raspberry leaf tea. And sitting forward. Lying on my left. Bouncing on my ball. Just don't think he's interested! Xx

What's that oil you can have to help things moving????

Got it castor oil, I know keiths cousin used it and it worked:thumbup:

wow you tired pretty much everything then sar :wacko: that would do my nut in hun..so frustrating for you:wacko:.. but it will come hun and once it comes you will wish it didnt lol im so excited for you i thinki we are all waiting for the big time to come. :hugs::hugs::hugs: i really hope your ok tho :coffee::coffee:

think that can be dangerous so will give that a miss. Am just resigned to the fact that he's in there til november! Xx

Put your feet up and have as much rest as you can.

i bet you are sweet. 2 days to go till hes meant to be here ill pray that he comes for you real soon. how has the little one been tho..he been active? kicking punching elbowing you? or has he been a tired little thing sleeping? have you got any contractions any light pains? xxx

my mum said to me before little one was born to have as much times with the other half as much as possible...she said stay in bed till now and till labour to get as much time as possible..run round the block go pictures do anything that you wont be able to do when hes here..now i wish i listened cos the baby hasnt been away from me since he was born :dohh: i literally feel attached to him, im now a hermet dont see the outside lol :haha:

hey dont feel ur moaning hun..we all no whats its like hah xx

he's squirming as we speak, all elbows and knees and hands and feet because he's got no room left in there any more. Have got midwife appt tomorrow so will see what she says, but can see me being induced at this rate. Will ask for a sweep x

Hey sarah how you doing hun, sure he wont be long. thinking of you xxx

How are all my lovely mummies doing.

Honors good over here but i cant pick her up easily i have damagaed my shoulder and i dunno how everything just hurts Honor is sqeaking lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->