"knocking on buddies door"

I'm alright, I've just got to get Keith in the mood for bding he is so nackered or he is playing hard to get lol

dress up or role play hun, blind fold him and breath over him with out actually touching him xx

morning ladies. Update for you. Midwife appt went really well, my blood pressure back down and better than it's been for ages. Charlie doing well too however is looking very comfortable and not likely to make an appearance until early next week at the earliest..-it's my 30th on monday so may be sharing the day :) pain in my leg is sciatic nerve, little monkey is resting on it so that'll stay til after he's born. Contractions i thought i was having could very well just be an irritable uterus, which gp fine because it can keep my irritable bowel company! Thought i'd be disappointed about being told he's not coming out yet, but am pleased he's staying in and is healthy. Oh. And my guess about him being an 8 pounder? Might be more accurate than i thought! Xx

im gald you are ok, you sound a lot better:hugs: that would be great it you had him on your birthday, what a presant that would be.
and as for the weight the longer he is in there the bigger he gets, so i hope you have brought other sizes then new born lol

i've got loads of 0 to 3 months clothes too don't you worry! I do feel a lot better today, i'm back at midwife next wed if he's not here by then and they'll make me an appointment with the consultant at the hospital to discuss things. All in all it's looking positive, still can't wait to have him here but feel better for having a good idea of what's happening x

i better when someone can tell you a date when somthing is going to happen.
so you are the only one who will make your due date :happydance::happydance: which is great
how long is your oh having off to be with you??

he's having 2 weeks off as paternity leave, then a weeks worth of holiday but he's spreading it over 2 weeks to do 2 weeks of half days to ease me into having the baby on my own and to ease him into being back at work with sleepless nights! Xx

oh thats great hun having him with you, a lot of people can only have a week off! at least you can get some sleep while he as got him.
do you think you might go over to september??

I hope not, I can cope until end of august but the thought of carrying over til september frightens me for some reason.

hopefully they will induce you by then

Hopefully, if he's not here by wed that's definitely something we'll be loooking into. As you mentioned about the size, I don't want a 14lb baby!!! xx

my friend had her second baby in january and she was over 9lb and she said it was easier having her the her first and he was about 7lb:wacko:

Good luck sj im sure u will be fine hun xxx

Cla we just had fun and relaxed and stopped thinking am i pregnant but my ttc was very quick xx Just relax hun xxx

hey sar you definitley sound alot better :) having baby on your birthday would be soo nice for you. my little monkey was born on my mums birthday best present she said i could ever give her..so for you to have a son on your own birhtday would just be so special :) well the only thing is just like my mum, the day will be on him not her from now on lol

instead of people ringing up to say happy birthday to my mum they was ringing to see if andreas was born yet hahah lol

im glad that charlie is ok tho and that your feeling better thats the main thing sweet. hopefuly he want be that heavy xxx

ur not alone sj, I just wish baba would make an appearance. Im nearly a week behind you though so Hate to think how impatient I will be in another 6 days!! :hugs:

Oh bless you all, you will all be erging for sleep in a week or so.

Im the same as you lynz of all days for Honor to be born it was on MIL birthday god help us xxx

Its team:blue: ! Malcolm arrived on Tuesday at 8:31a at 6lbs 10oz and 20 and a 1/2 inches long. He did have to go the NICU where he still is, but is doing well. He has a little hole in his heart, but it is fixable and he'll have a surgery more than likely in a few months. But beyond that he is doing great and should be able to go home with us tomorrow. I'll have to finish the play by play in the journal later, but it sure wasn't what any of us expected, but my baby is here and my goodness, BK loves her baby. :cloud9:

SJ good luck, hope things happen soon. Lots of hugs to you ladies. I'm a bit tired so haven't been on here much, had a little second wind so thought i'd pop in but have to go try to feed bubs now. I must say bf is hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->