"knocking on buddies door"

congrats hun on your little man, cant wait to see some pics:happydance::happydance:

oh my word, i'd better get a wriggle on hadn't i? Congratulations on your lovely baby boy, i'm so happy for you and your new little family x x x x

Its team:blue: ! Malcolm arrived on Tuesday at 8:31a at 6lbs 10oz and 20 and a 1/2 inches long. He did have to go the NICU where he still is, but is doing well. He has a little hole in his heart, but it is fixable and he'll have a surgery more than likely in a few months. But beyond that he is doing great and should be able to go home with us tomorrow. I'll have to finish the play by play in the journal later, but it sure wasn't what any of us expected, but my baby is here and my goodness, BK loves her baby. :cloud9:

SJ good luck, hope things happen soon. Lots of hugs to you ladies. I'm a bit tired so haven't been on here much, had a little second wind so thought i'd pop in but have to go try to feed bubs now. I must say bf is hard!

oh fantastic amanda..congratuslations and welcome to motherhood. this is where your life really starts lol

fingers crossed on hes little heart..praying that hes strong and grows stronger by the day. cant wait to see pictures whoop whooop.

sarah just you now hunnie how you holding up? :) xxx

cant believe my little man is already 2 weeks old....whys it going so quick? how can you slow down time lol

i'm fed up again today! I've felt every second of the day that's gone past and i'm sick of looking at the same 4 walls. I'm just so glad it's the weekend, when gav gets in from work i'll have some company for 3 days because he's got monday off too. How are you hun, and how's your family? Xx

no! Don't slow time down until my little man is here too!

hahaha it seriously is going so fast over here. 1 minute im home with a new born the next his 2 weeks old..i just cant believe it. feels like hes been here for years :dohh:

hope the little monkey comes soon hun..must be soo over frustrating for you. xx

hey girlies how we all doing?

i just created a group for us newbies. try joining up :) xx

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?...fo=all#!/group.php?gid=101241703268554&v=wall

Sj- dont be lonely we are still here! I'm just busy breastfeeding which takes up alot of time, that and little man just came home yesterday so i've been at the hospital with him. Thank Goodness he was finally able to come home last night, how exciting that was. Anyway time to go give him that boob juice, my hubby is on my ass about it, lol. We are trying to keep him on a similar schedule to the hospital. And here is a pic:

https://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af256/bkmanda/Mobile%20Uploads/th_0821001735.jpg

sj Im still here too, just not been on here as much coz im soooo tired all the time and sitting at the laptop makes me want to sleep lol. :hugs: xx

Sj- dont be lonely we are still here! I'm just busy breastfeeding which takes up alot of time, that and little man just came home yesterday so i've been at the hospital with him. Thank Goodness he was finally able to come home last night, how exciting that was. Anyway time to go give him that boob juice, my hubby is on my ass about it, lol. We are trying to keep him on a similar schedule to the hospital. And here is a pic:

https://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af256/bkmanda/Mobile%20Uploads/th_0821001735.jpg

Oh Hun he is so cute, he looks so tiny. Congrats

hey girlies and mummys how we all doing just nipping to town then will be back to chat xxx

hey girlies oh Bk he looks lovely how u coping hun xxxx

please do.....time is going so fast :(

hey hun :)

is it going really fast for you too? feels like yesterday i brought him home. hope everythings going well for you at home :)

hiya hun! yeh shes two weeks this wednesday and its going so fast :( everythings great tho, they adore eachover!! hows ure lil one? :) and ive joined your facebook group xx

hey girls :)

hows everyones weekend been? what you all been up too?

Thanks to my lovely mum she came over last night and looked after my little monkey for couple of hours whilst we went pictures to watch the film "expendables" which by the way if you like a bit of fighting action then this film is for you. i loved it, totally kick arse action for the win lol :) anywayz mum ended up staying the night...we took her to the cafe for a fat breaky...she then decided to look after the little one whilst we went pictures again lol to watch the film "The last Airbender" which again what a wicked film...its a kids kinda film but what a great film definitely recommend too go watch it :) :winkwink: we have the cineworld unlimited pass :happydance: so we though y not :) then mum went home bout 6 tonight. i tell you what i missed my little andreas so much..i havent been away from him since he was born..and cos im breast feeding i thought he might starve lol :dohh: but it was so nice to have 2 hours alone with just me and pete..even though we was watching a film..i have missed him so was nice to be next to him :hugs:

other than that ive been cooking cleaning feeding baby chnaging nappy feeding baby feeding baby changing nappy cleaning cooking feeding baby changing nappy oh and feeding abby pretty much my life now lol

yay there he is..hes sooo adorable amanda. i bet your sooo happy to be home with your family :) my partner said hes just so cute and love the hat. he said that hat is propa african hat lol you know hun i never new you was black i thought you were white how wrong was i :dohh: lol its just cos ive never seen a picture of you what a wolly lol

so how does it feel being at home with THREE of you now not two? breat feeding is very long indeed but its so true you do feel a great bond between you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->