"knocking on buddies door"

please do.....time is going so fast :(

hey hun :)

is it going really fast for you too? feels like yesterday i brought him home. hope everythings going well for you at home :)

hiya hun! yeh shes two weeks this wednesday and its going so fast :( everythings great tho, they adore eachover!! hows ure lil one? :) and ive joined your facebook group xx

two jeaz i bet the time has jst flown away with her..must be nice for you that shes been ok with the new one at home getting most of your attention must be hard to find the balance :)

hes just so funny the little faces he pulls you cant help but laugh lol i love it :) xx

hows everybody getting on:hugs:
is there anysign of anymore babies:flower:

Hi Girlies How are we all today, SJ any signs yet hun xxxx

hi bea:hugs:
i was wondering where she was as well, ohhhh i bet she is having him:happydance::happydance:

Magik- I am hell a tired! Lol. We are still on a 3 hour or so feeding schedule, but by the time he eats its hard to do anything else like sleep. And when I do sleep I feel like he just sucks whatever little energy I gained right out of me! Lol, but besides that and swelling feet I’m ok. And how are you doing?

Anyone else’s feet swollen post pregnancy? Think I’m going to try an Epsom salt soak and compression socks. Any other tips on that?

Cla he is a tiny little thing with gimongo feet and hands.

Babyd- that was cool of your mom to do that. I’m sure as much as you missed him it was cool to hang out with hubby. And yes I’m a chocolate sistah who is in love with her little chocolate kiss. It is great to have him home for so many different reasons, it does feel good. Had a panic moment thinking I’d have to leave him to go back to work soon, but reminded myself I still have 2 months, hopefully it won’t fly by too fast. Are you breastfeeding?

Sj- have my fingers crossed you are pushing bubs out as I type!

i cant wait to see some more pics of him:happydance:

Hi Girlies,

Cla i hope she is shes so looking forward to him arriving xxx

Bk -- I know that feeling im now trying to switch honor to formula as ive been expressing for 13 weeks so im thinking of letting it dry up now as i was getting harly anything off. My hands and feet havent swelled since having honor which is good. I have to have a consultants appointment in september to find out if i can have anymore children and to see what happened and if it will happen again. They say to sleep when the Baby sleeps but there is no chance of that. On a good not i didnt wake for Honors 2am feed but neither did she she went from 23.00 right through to 5.00 which is good especially since shes technically only 3 days old.

Attachments

• DSC00607.jpg
    DSC00607.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC00596.jpg
    DSC00596.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC00592.jpg
    DSC00592.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC00591.jpg
    DSC00591.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1
Be she is so cute, she still looks tiny . how heavy is she now??
I love seeing pictures of your babies, it's just so amazing how fast they are growing

God you wouldn't think that by looking at her. How are you feeling now Hun???

Magik she is growing up nicely. :thumb: whats the concern with you having more kids?

I'm trying to keep my feet up. Nurse said it'll go away, just excess fluid from pregnancy. So sounds good to me.

Sj where are you?!

hey ladies, i'm still here! Went to midwife this morning, he's very low, my blood pressure is back up again so she's coming back up to see me on friday, and if he's not here by sunday she's coming round to do a sweep, and if he's STILL not here late next week then i've got an appt at the hospital, but she doesn't think i'll need it x

when i saw your name i really thought you was on to tell us some good news.
he dosnt want to come out does he! has she said why your blood pressure might be up??

no she didn't say. It's not dangerous levels or anything but they're just keeping an eye on me. My sister said it best i think when she said he's just having a bit of a lie in! He'll be here soon enough i suppose, he has to come out somehow eventually! Xx

whats your bump like?? i bet it is really low???

really low and really heavy, legs feet and hands very swollen too x

Does your midwife know about the swelling??

hello mummies and soon to be mummies :)

how we all doing??

bea Honor is just so adorable..shes looking bigger and bigger and its just so lovely to see she, shes a strong girly like her mum :)

amanda - yes im breastfeeding hun..and its a great bonding feeling. i probably will till his about one, well thats if my milk stays here. when i first started breastfeeding my breast grew to a H cup and milk just wouldnt stop..now theve gone down a size and not alot of milk is coming. i literally am feeding andre about 8 times day sometimes for 40mins+. my mum said its because with new borns, there suctions are tiny, the older he gets the more he will drink..but its depressing me because i dont think im giving him enough even when i try to express not alot comes out now :shrug: :( but then my midwife said to keep on at it as i need to tell my body to keep producing milk,that i may feel im not getting enough but that the fact baby pulls away after a while tell her that hes had enough to eat so he must be getting enough,his just a hungry baby and likes his food. i know this but its like his alwayyyyyyyys hungry always hungry always hungry lol :wacko:

sar - jeaz im praying for you hun..hope he comes out soon. you must be so cosy that he doesnt wont to move away from mummy lol hopfuly not long now though :) i soo cant wait tooo see little man xx

Sj- stubborn little thing! but I guess it must be might comfy in there. Are you drinking lots of water and keeping your feet up?

Babyd- do you pump in between feedings? Thats what my lactation person recommended to get things going and to increase the demand. That was more demanding on me! lol, but it has helped and on top of that I gave it to him after he got off the boob to make sure he was getting enough. Now I think he is as i'm pumping more so i just trust he'll wake up and cry if he needs more and they told me once he's pooping and peeing he's getting enough and ofcourse gaining weight. So try not to stress and if anything pump a bit more. I get tired of doing it so probably do it 3-4 times for the day. I want to do more so hubby can help with feeding and I can get more rest. I also do about that many feedings to, and it goes that long to between him napping and burping, it really is tough on the body. I feel like he's sucking the life right out of me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->