"knocking on buddies door"

Morning ladies and Babies how are we all doing on this lovely wet morning.

Bk -- How is your little man doing. The hospital just need to keep an eye on me because my body rejected the pregnancy so they need to find out why it happened if it will happen again, to check the function of my kidneys, liver and heart as the all took a bit of a beating especially my kidneys. The pre-eclapmsia they said is normal in pregnancy and there is normally no reason for it and they would keep a close eye on any pregnancy. It concerns them more about what followed the preclampsia as they had never seen a case this severe to nearlly loose both Honor and my self. But hopefully they will have good news.

Lyns -- How is baby andreas doing except eating all the doing how are you doing aswell.

Sj- Blimey Hopefully he will decide he isnt that comfy in there and get a move on.

Cla -- How you doing Hunni, Hope your still making them little swimmers work hard. i found something online the other day that the man takes to help get women get pregnant but i cant remember what it was i'll have a look and see if i can find it for you. Other wise howz things howz rian

Im so bored ladies, but on another note good news im looking at doing crafts from home and have a gorgeouse range coming soon. xxx

hi bea how can you be bored with a baby?
im alright still doing loads of bding, this is our 5th month and it seems forever i cant believe where time as gone. rians great he as got his friend here at the moment so he is nice and quiet:happydance: he is sleeping at his friends house on monday night and we both dont want him too. i think we are both too over protective with him. all of his friends go out on there bikes on there own, but i cant let him do that yet as i would be a nervous wreck:nope:
just think you have got all this to come:winkwink:

bless ya. i, bored cause all honor does is sleep at moment. im looking forward to it. i left honor with landlord for 3 hours other day for first time xxx

how did it feel to leave her. the first time we went out rian was 9 months old , keith took me out for my 20th birthday. i had 2 drinks and i was pissed lol

It was ok hun i wasnt worried or anxiouse atall i think its cause im so used to leaving her at the hospital xx

Sj- stubborn little thing! but I guess it must be might comfy in there. Are you drinking lots of water and keeping your feet up?

Babyd- do you pump in between feedings? Thats what my lactation person recommended to get things going and to increase the demand. That was more demanding on me! lol, but it has helped and on top of that I gave it to him after he got off the boob to make sure he was getting enough. Now I think he is as i'm pumping more so i just trust he'll wake up and cry if he needs more and they told me once he's pooping and peeing he's getting enough and ofcourse gaining weight. So try not to stress and if anything pump a bit more. I get tired of doing it so probably do it 3-4 times for the day. I want to do more so hubby can help with feeding and I can get more rest. I also do about that many feedings to, and it goes that long to between him napping and burping, it really is tough on the body. I feel like he's sucking the life right out of me!

yeah pretty much feeling the same mand :)

yeah im pumping pumping and pumping as much as i can if im not hanging of the sofa trying to sleep lol he wees and pooos alllll day long so i know his eating well. ive never known for my house to smell of poo so much lol i feel like i need to clean all the time cos my house smells but i know its just baby poo lol another thing is im not used to wearing a bra in bed whilst i sleep..im the sleep nakered typed lol but if i dont wear one then i wake up in bed of milk so i have to wear a bra now in bed with pads in..how uncomfortable lol

bea - im good hun just tired...but then when his a sleep im over tired nd cant sleep..so then i turn in to a zombie...literally walking round and face all beat up zombiie lol

how you getting on with Honor now? you feeling alittle more attached to her? feel alot more love towards her? im so suprised and so proud that how great shes doing. shes put so much weigh on its fantastic to see pictures of her doing so well. pretty little thing :cloud9::hugs:

claire - 5months jeaz time has indeed flown past. hope your enjoying the good old bding :winkwink::winkwink::haha: its long but it will happen sweet :dust::dust::dust::dust:

bea - im good hun just tired...but then when his a sleep im over tired nd cant sleep..so then i turn in to a zombie...literally walking round and face all beat up zombiie lol

how you getting on with Honor now? you feeling alittle more attached to her? feel alot more love towards her? im so suprised and so proud that how great shes doing. shes put so much weigh on its fantastic to see pictures of her doing so well. pretty little thing :cloud9::hugs:

Thank you she is a gorgeouse baby. Honors doing really well but im still not really attached to her but no one seems to be bothered and i dont really have a health visitor anymore so i just keep my self to myself and go to tots group once or twice a week. but seeing the other mums and how they are with their babies makes me think im doing something wrong.

I gave up trying to breast feed her as she wasnt latching on so i thought id let mine dry up but as you know nurses and that push for you to try again and they wanted to give me some pills to get milk flowing again but wanted me to pump every hour. i spoke to hubby and we both decided SOD THAT lol so once frozen supply runs out we will switch to the special formula she has xxx

how come you havent got a health visiter???

god you are lucky they are usally pains in the back side

hey girlies. Still here. Still pregnant. Have stayed in bed all day til 6 yesterday and am still in bed now. Feel incredibly lazy but have nothing to get up for til hubby gets home, and he's doing all the cooking and cleaning and insisting i rest up so that's exactly what i'm doing! Am sure i'll be glad of it when my boy eventually shows up. I'm so fed up now, i'm a full week over and aching like mad. He's 1/5 palpable so as low as he can get without slipping out, but no signs of labour yet :( x

hey girlies. Still here. Still pregnant. Have stayed in bed all day til 6 yesterday and am still in bed now. Feel incredibly lazy but have nothing to get up for til hubby gets home, and he's doing all the cooking and cleaning and insisting i rest up so that's exactly what i'm doing! Am sure i'll be glad of it when my boy eventually shows up. I'm so fed up now, i'm a full week over and aching like mad. He's 1/5 palpable so as low as he can get without slipping out, but no signs of labour yet :( x

hey sar i bet you are more than fed up hun. i wish my hubby would tell me to put my feet up whilst he does everything..im sure them days are long gone now lol waves bye bye lovely help :haha::haha:

how long can you go over till they do something sar? x

oh hun, you havent got long left he will soon be here:hugs:

i've got an appt to get my blood pressure checked again tomorrow morning and she's coming round to do a sweep on sunday so hopefully something will happen before the end of the month. I'm so fed up, i'm not being ungrateful i promise but i feel like i've been pregnant forever and that i'll never meet my little monkey :(

lynsey i love the pic but i dont think your little man is impressed lol.

sar -its ok hun i think we can undastand how you must feel. seeing all of us have our little monkeys here putting pictures up and telling stories..its like rubbin it in a bit aswell as feeling heavy tired etc. but this time next week i think he will be here and you'll be wishing he was back in so you could sleep lol :)

claire thanks hun :) hahah there is two pictures of that pic, the other one is all smiles but i just think its so lovely with him crying lol evil i know :)

how are you and pete getting on being parents????. have you had your lovin yet lol:winkwink:

Magik- I hope they have good news for you to. Technology is an amazing thing and so is the human body and I hope they can coordinate the two. My body apparently rejects pregnancies also but early on which is why I had multiple mc. I had to take a steroid to essentially trick my body into thinking I wasn’t pregnant till the placenta could take over and it was safer for the baby. Rather crazy but baby made it, thank God. What crafts are you getting into? I’m not bored yet, just tired!
We had latch issues to, they gave me a nipple shield which was gold! Its like a plastic nipple to put on your nipple and it did the trick. I don’t want to be the next man pressuring you, but it is suppose to be really good for babies, especially little ones, so may be worth it to try again? Either way I support what you decide

Cla- what are you up to this weekend? It looks like we are packing it up and going to visit the grandparents. And all I want to do is sleep!

Lyns- those milk jugs are definitely flowing! I haven’t had leakage yet and I sleep in a nursing top. I finally got the right size so its pretty comfy. Its poo city here to. Someone told me a good trick is to pet scented soap in the bottom of the poo garbage. I tried it but I don’t think I put enough soap as the funk is still present Oh my geeze! What a beautiful family pick. You are all glowing! And he’s so handsome.

Sj- sheesh! But I’m still excited and waiting in anticipation of this little one taking its sweet time. You’ll forget all about this time once its here.

Sar how's the bump is he still playing up ????

hey ladies, midwife did my sweep this morning and i'm already 3cms dilated, have been in early labour and not even known about it which in my opinion makes me dead hard! She could stretch me easily to 6 and i'm already losing my show! At bloody last! Watch this space x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->