"knocking on buddies door"

Goodluck sarah , I can't wait to see him xxxxxx

thanks, still not here. Have been having irregular contractions all day though so fingers crossed, just hope it doesn't all come to nothing! Xx

awww fingers definitely crossed sarah...hopfully by tomorrow he will be here :)

bea - i still cant believe how big honor has got..she looks so lovely in her pink little outfit :) xxx+

What you still doing here, I wanted to see some baby pics.
How are you getting on, is it painful ???

Sj- go sj go! 3cm means a whole lot closer to 10! Its all a matter of time now.

As for me i'm currently doing the one handed type as I pump:) lol. Oh the joys of life.

I've just got that thought in my head you on the computer and using the pump lol

Sj- go sj go! 3cm means a whole lot closer to 10! Its all a matter of time now.

As for me i'm currently doing the one handed type as I pump:) lol. Oh the joys of life.

what great joys we have eh lol bump bump bump it bump it real good lol

do you find that your nipples are always getting used and feel like a break but you cant lol have you been using "lansinoh" nipple cream..works wonders :thumbup:

is anyone else thinking bout baby number two or is this way to early? lol

Way to early hun just waiting to bond with this one. Granny has got honor while hubby and dad play the playstaion and im on here. Honor is getting big hun but cause shes got no hair her head looks huge less her.

For those of you that cant see my facebook this is the pic Lyndsey is on about xxx

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 28
  • honor.jpg
    honor.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1
aww there she is little honor :) xx

i wish i had someone help me out, his sitting on my lap breast feed whilst i sit on here lol petes working the nottinghill carnival no doubt perving at all the lovely ladies dancing round him lol

Bless him all you have to think is hes coming home to u 2 not them so let him look.

his staying at his mums all bank holiday cos its closer to work easier to get to the carnival ....i wasnt implying anything just simply joking hun :) x you know what men are like lol x

update pictures on here ladies :)

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?...photos#!/group.php?gid=101241703268554&v=wall

xx

Hey everyone..just got a text from sarah. shes in labour atm was in hospital with deep contractions, but shes been sent home as shes not as far as they want her to be, but shes on the way. fingers crossed the little man will be here by the end of today :) :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I had a mini break down this morning brought on by fatigue and a wailing baby who has been extra fussy with the boob. The hubby took him which helped alot. I even got a little more sleep today also. This is hard work emotionally and physically. Btw- He's 2 weeks today:)

cla- i'm the one hand wonder!:) holding baby and typing now. :)

lyns- I so relate with having support with baby. how r u holding up? and i do use that cream its great. pumping and bf is not so great, lol, its crazy! u really hardly get a rest. i started slipping on pumping as a result. use to do like 5-7 sessions, now its like 3, but mostly cause milk has gone up a bit. its rough and i'm tired!

Sj-all the best!

morning everybody:hugs:
lynsey have you heard anything off sarah???
bea she is sooooo cute, i bet you are so proud of her:hugs:
i was wondering if anybody as heard anything off sammy:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back