"knocking on buddies door"

well ladies i had my little girl, ruby grace 1035am sunday 29th aug weighing 8lb 8. still in hosp as she has jaundice which showed up in first 9 hrs so she is in an incubator til levels go down. will update more when i get home x x

congrats hun. i hope she is doing well :hugs:

I had a mini break down this morning brought on by fatigue and a wailing baby who has been extra fussy with the boob. The hubby took him which helped alot. I even got a little more sleep today also. This is hard work emotionally and physically. Btw- He's 2 weeks today:)

cla- i'm the one hand wonder!:) holding baby and typing now. :)

lyns- I so relate with having support with baby. how r u holding up? and i do use that cream its great. pumping and bf is not so great, lol, its crazy! u really hardly get a rest. i started slipping on pumping as a result. use to do like 5-7 sessions, now its like 3, but mostly cause milk has gone up a bit. its rough and i'm tired!

Sj-all the best!

hey mand :)

totally feeling your emotions hun..

hubs been working the nottinghill carnival so he hasnt been home for the last 3 days..so it has been abit of a struggle for me..but hey everyone elses things im doing fine :shrug: he just lets me get on with it..i know his working hard and i no carnival is long and difficult, but i just feel like a single mum on my own :dohh: but hey thats life eh :thumbup: i havent used the pump for couple of days as andrea has just been bang on breast so no point in pump atm. p want be home till bout 12 tonight then starts work again in the morning so no point in getting bump ready again as he need sleep..i feel like im going crazy :(

never mind life goes on :wacko:

claire - she texted me again last night telling me shes still at home but that was bout 10ish i think, shes either on way to hospital now or shes still sitting comfortable at home :) ill let you know how she gets on if she texts me again :)

how you keep up? x

tash - already said on fb hun but congrats again..fingers crossed the little one will be fine by the end of today, so you can go home and enjoy her with the rest of the family :) :happydance: xx

thanks for that lynsey, i bet she as had him by now hopefully:dohh:
i bet you cant wait for pete to come back tonight, i bet he hates staying away from you both :hugs:
im alright i ovd on saturday, we have done everything we can again so we will see what it brings! i cant believe its september tomorrow, we go on holiday on the 20th and its my birthday on the 27th.dont you think this year is flying by:dohh:
hows your body feeling now???

oh i soo cant wait for him to come home..3 days feels like 3 weeks lol

i hope it has work for you this time round hun :) where did you say you was going away on holiday? how are you guys getting on ? i wish i could go away..feel like a hermet stuck in doors, i only see the sun through the windows lol

this year has definitely gone quick... my little man will be 4 weeks on friday? thats too quick for me..his even growing out of his first born baby clothes so thats saying something :)

body is feeling ok..slowing getting back to usal. i cant wait to have nookie lol haha xx

anyone heard from sammy? been ages since ive spoke to her..hope shes ok :) xx

we are goin back to turkey, we wasnt going to book anything incase i did get pregnant but that went out the window:dohh: he keeps asking wonder if we have done it this month as i think he wants a rest:haha:
enjoy everyday you can with him because before you know it he will be walking and then at school. thats how it feeels when i look at rian, he as got so big its like he doesnt need us anymore. he should have stayed at his friends house sunday night but he was getting upset saying he didnt want to go. he is already a 3 1/2 in shoes, i will be able to wear his lol.
what have you been up to??
i asked where sammy was before as she asnt been on for agessssss

hey ladies, i'm here and so is my boy charlie andrew roberts born at 12,45pm on 31st august weighing 8lbs 9,5oz! Had a traumatic experience with very little pain relief but my boy stayed well throughout. And being kept in for obs overnight and am waiting for blood tests to come back to say whether i have to go to theatre or not (possible retention of part of my placenta, part of a very long story) but as it stands am still too happy to let any of it phase me! Will update as i say with full birth story but wanted to let you know we're okay x

congrats mommy i cant wait to hear how you got on:hugs::hugs:

Congratulation SJ cant wait to see pics of him xxx

So where do we go know everybody as had there babies so where's our new home going to be:shrug: I don't want to lose contact with anybody as you have all been great friends xxxx

whoop whoop again sar as ive said on fb as well as text congrats :) xxx

claire - we are staying in here hun..the thread has been moved to pregnancy section..so we all can stay put and chat as usual :) xxx

Thank god i thought I would loss you all xx

I wondered where the thread kept dissapearing to

How are we all xxxx

hi bea hows your little girly doing???

shes doing really good thanks, not smiling yet but can get on her side then on to her tummy well shes done it once, how u doing hun xxx

I bet it is lovely to see her smile, it's horrible that they grow so quick.
I'm alright just waiting for this cycle to finish but I have already started to spot 9 days before af so I'm not holding much hope!
How are you getting on, did you sort anything out with your old employer??

shes not smiling yet hun, old employer im taking to a tribunal ive got a £10k case against them so that should be good. spotting could be implantation hun u never know just try to relax xx

Sorry Hun I'm playing the wii and writing:wacko:
God that would be lovely if you won the case all that money.
I hope it is ib but I'm not getting my hopes up because I never get a possitive

I wish i would get one soon. To tell you the truth I'm just getting on with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back