Knowing Me, Knowing You...

Rozie_1985

Mummy To Joel
Reaction score
... I saw this in 3rd Tri and thought it would be a great idea to add here. It would be cool to put faces to names etc, and hear a little bit about each other. As i suggested it i guess i should start.....

My name is Rosanna but everyone calls me Rozie :thumbup:. I am 23 and OH Adam is 32. We have been together for nearly 5 years. I was born in London, Tottenham and moved to Hertfordshire to live with Adam 1 year after meeting him in Magaluf. :blush:. We had set a date to be married for May 16th 2011 before finding out we were expecting and are hoping to stick to this date and have Lil Man as our page boy!! We are HUGE Tottenham fans :football:, we love all sports, walking our dogs, eating out, spending time with friends, :hugs:decent conversation and holidays abroad!! This is our first baby and were expecting a BOY :blue:!! First grandchild on either side so everyone is very very excited :happydance:. I work for Mercedes Benz and OH owns his own tree surgery company and a landscaping business which runs along side it. We have 2 fur babies as seen below in my sig. Will leave your with our photo taken in Turkey while i was 8 weeks gone - OH being a naughty boy lol pulling silly faces! :haha:

Attachments

• me and ad 1.JPG
    me and ad 1.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 10
Ooohhh cool I like it!

My name is Samantha but have always been Sam. Im 32 and my hubby John is 43. We met in 1998 and got married in 2000

When we met he had 3 children who are now Amy 23, Sophie 21 and Nathan 15. And I had Joseph 13 and Bethany 11.

This is our 7th baby together, so number 12 in the whole family!

We live in Warrington, im origionally from here and hes from Manchester.

John is a computer technician and i make tiaras and headresses for weddings.

I have 3 sisters but one passed away when her 2nd child was 5 days old in 2006 and we miss her terribly.

So this pic is me on the left, my Mum and my other two sisters on mums 50th this October!

Attachments

• 9019_1243292007042_1371611642_683516_1407770_n[1].jpg
    9019_1243292007042_1371611642_683516_1407770_n[1].jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 88
Good idea.

My name is Kerrie and im 19 years old, newlywed to hubby Mark whos 22 and in the Army, which has brought us to York, we're originally from Preston, Lancashire. This is our first and also first grandchild on either side. Im signed off work due to bad health in pregnancy but our little princess is doing fine! Heres a pic of me, and me and OH on our wedding day xxx
https://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/x-kerrie-f-x/SNC00018.jpg
https://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/x-kerrie-f-x/DSC_4533-1.jpg

I'll try this:

Hi my name is James but people call me Jim or J. My fiance is Davina but called Dee.
We have known one another since 1999 when we met as mates at Art & Design College and only started going out in April 2009. We where both born and bought up in Bristol and just moved into our own place on 3rd Oct 2009.
I'm a 27yrs old and due to get married to my lovely fiance Dee on 2nd Oct 2010.
We are expecting our first baby on 30/03/2010 and its a BOY :happydance:

Dee works for a Mercedes-Benz Truck & Van dealer in the southwest as currently as Seinor Service Advisor until 4th Jan then she becomes a Workshop Planning Controller and i work for a Renault dealer as a Financial Controller.

We are both big Renault fans and both own Renaultsport brand cars. Dee has the Clio 182 Titanum Silver (Now at the bodyshop in a bad way) and i have the Megane R26 F1 special edition in Liquid Yellow. We did also have a Clio 200 in Alien Green until as you all know that accident. We also like to watch football and go to motorsport events.
Dee also got her racing licence this July but hasn't managed to use it as we found out on 28th Aug 2009 that dee was expecting Jenson and she was 10 weeks gone then.

Dee has had a few pets in her time and she really wants another dog but i'm not backing down yet :haha:. We like to meet up with our friends and have a giggle.

I haven't any pics on my work laptop of us so will get them sorted when i can.

You are all looking lovely girls!

Well im Natasja,but im usaully either nat or tasha and im 33. My husband is neil and he is 32. We have been together 6 years and married for 4 in january. We have 3 boys together and this will be baby number 4 prob another boy!!:dohh: We met online! I know it sounds corny but we met though his work,he was doing research.:thumbup: We got married in barbados and this is one of our wedding pics.:cloud9: I love my hubby so much and would be totally lost without him!:blush: Oh i forgot to say im originally from south africa. Ive been here for 11 years and have never been back home.

Attachments

• WED1_9.1.jpg
    WED1_9.1.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 64
My names Kayleigh and that tends to be what everyone calls me!! (That or kay).. I'm 19 years old and my OH Darren is 28. We've been together two years next year.. Currently engaged but no date set yet =[. We met in January 2008 when we were both working at an accident repairs company.. Me the secutary, Him the bodyshop technician.

We're both born and raised in Northampton.. Although all his family are Irish.. Mine are English, Scottish with a little bit of irish

I work at boots as a No7 make-up and skincare consultant.. And Darren works at a respite centre for children with behavioural difficulties.

Darren has 2 children from a previous relationship but this is our first together.

I have 2 older brothers and 3 pet fish =]..

Thats all i can think of really lol

Anywhere here's a pic of me at the top and then a pic of me an my OH at my brothers wedding earlier in the year

https://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x188/dazzadub/11247_1309817464763_1210396331_1967.jpg
https://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x188/dazzadub/4796_1204879761386_1210396331_16152.jpg

Oooh Good idea.. I'm Sharon and my Hubby is Matt.. we live in Poole/Bournemouth .... we have been together 5 years and married for 2! we have our darling son Hadyn who was born in July 08 and now expecting a little princess!

https://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab270/shazfrost/Untitled.jpg
https://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab270/shazfrost/IMG_2446.jpg

Wow sorry about the big pics!!!

x

Hi I'm Fiona, I'm 36 and married to Gary who is 37. We are scots who moved to south west Ontario 4 years ago. We have been married 12 years, together 16 years. This is our first child and we are both very excited.

I work as a product engineering manager for North Americas top smart phone manufacturer and Gary works for a health and safety org.

We have 2 dogs (a 3 year old Dalmatian and a 2 year old Vizsla) and 2 cats. I love to cook, we both love music, movies and Motorcycles.

I don't have a pic handy but will add one soon.

Fi

Good idea for a thread, thanks for adding it :)

I'm Ellie, I'm 25, my husband's about to turn 29. I have lived in the SE all my life. I met my husband in 2001, when I was only 16 and he was 20 (I don't know what my parents were thinking letting me go out with him!). I met him through work, and people say "never date a colleague", but it was the best thing I've ever done. I'm so happy with how my life has turned out.

We got married in July this year, on our 8th anniversary. We always wanted to get married on that date. We got pregnant within a month of getting married. This is our first pregnancy,and the first grandchild on both sides. His family have been waiting a lot longer than mine, but my parents are happy; even though it's making them feel old :haha:

We're moving abroad in February; back to where my husband's from, before the baby comes. Here's one of our wedding photos:

https://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss109/eloiselara/Wedding%20Stuff/Our%20Wedding%20Day/6776_100792572354_564077354_2226939.jpg

Good idea, and I hope I do this right.....

This is me. I'm Nicola, I'm 31 and have been married to Neil, 34 for 4 years; we've been together for 14 years.

We live in Twickenham, Middlesex with our 3 cats, Bovril, Ember and Pebbles and Bearded Dragon, Gobo. We also have lot's of fish!!!

Bean will be our first baby.

This is Neil and I taken in Padstow, Cornwall 2009; we spend a holiday there every year with the family.

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b76/LilyandPogo/Cornwall2009478b.jpg

Here is one from our Wedding...we were married at Leith Town Hall on 25.11.2005 <3

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b76/LilyandPogo/Wedding/DSCF0177.jpg

If the pics are incorrectly posted, or too big, please let me know.

Nicola xx

Hello! I'm Callen from Canada, living in Aberdeen. I'm 23 and my husband is 35. We met 4 years ago. This is our first baby. We have a dog and a cat. I work in a veterinary clinic and Hubs does IT stuff.

This is a picture from our wedding last september. We were married in my hometown in Nova Scotia. So fun.

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh311/callenfralic/Wedding216.jpg

I'm Katie, I'm 19 and I'm going to be a single Mum, something most of you know if you've seen my thread in GS. I'm from Liverpool, and I work on the Fortnightly Job Review Team in the JobCentre.. I know, exciting right. Basically, if you're on JSA, I'm the one you sign on with every two weeks.
What else? Hmm. There's nothing really interesting about me!
I don't have any decent pics of me :(

My names Emmaaa im 18,
FOB/OH is Kieran hes 18 too.. our birthdays are adzacully 2 weeks apart with valentines day in the middle
nice piece of useless information lmao..
we are on and off..
i think hes more scared tho long story.

we arnt married or engaged or anything =[
was hinting for a ring.. so maybe when the babys here and hes got a grip of himself i might get one ;)
first grandchild on each side..

kierans mom didnt seem to happy with it but now shes got to live with it.. i was scared what my dad would say so i make stepmom tell him but hes okay now :D!!
he/she is due on 30.05.2010 very excited.. and i cant wait to find out what we are having!

i worked ina salon training to be a hairdresser, qualified, left to start a new job and found out i was pregnant the new job wasnt working out so was looking for something else.. but ive been having back troubles recently .. so gave up :(
he works at homebase fulltime, doesnt even get a sunday off work + training to be a plasterer and will qualify for that in feburary :D

im not very good at putting a picture on.. cant find an upload button or a IMG code ? can some one tell me and ill upload one lmao im as daft as they come xx

Good idea.

My name is Kerrie and im 19 years old, newlywed to hubby Mark whos 22 and in the Army, which has brought us to York, we're originally from Preston, Lancashire. This is our first and also first grandchild on either side. Im signed off work due to bad health in pregnancy but our little princess is doing fine! Heres a pic of me, and me and OH on our wedding day xxx
https://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/x-kerrie-f-x/SNC00018.jpg
https://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/x-kerrie-f-x/DSC_4533-1.jpg

your wedding photo is gourgeous kerrie =] x

I'm Katie, I'm 19 and I'm going to be a single Mum, something most of you know if you've seen my thread in GS. I'm from Liverpool, and I work on the Fortnightly Job Review Team in the JobCentre.. I know, exciting right. Basically, if you're on JSA, I'm the one you sign on with every two weeks.
What else? Hmm. There's nothing really interesting about me!
I don't have any decent pics of me :(

you should join STM thread in teens section.. SINGLE TEEN MOMMYS :D!
im in there from when me and kieran broke up.. the girls are great so ive told them no matter what im nott leaving xx

My name is Karlie. I am 22 and OH David is 26. We have not been together very long at all, infact we conceived the first night we had sex! BUt after being told it was unlikely for me to have children, I was over the moon, and when i told him - so was he! We live in Manchester together with our 8 year old rottie Debo - who loves us both very much but nobody else lol.

I'm a big Utd fan, ex season ticket holder. Love messing with my hair! First baby girl in his family - so his mother is super excited, my mothers first granddaughter! so again she will be a spoilt little bright!

As for pics, im not sure what my avatar is but I have some on my facebook :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->