Knowing Me, Knowing You...

Thanks for all the posts ladies, its lovely to read about everyone!! We have some sexy ladies on the forums and the OH's ain't bad either lol ;) xxx

Im Natasha (tasha) and im 19. My Oh is Stu and is 22. We have a little boy called Jaimee who is 2 and a half and we live in Stourbridge in the West Midlands. We are expecting a little girl in April next year and are soo excited. I was working as an admin assistant in a solicitors before i had my son and hopefully will return to work there when my children are at nursery, Stu works in a factory. Errm cant really think of anything else. Dont have any pics of me so heres on of my lil boy and OH.

Attachments

• 100_0437.jpg
    100_0437.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 17
Hey all, I'm Nicole, 20 years old, my fiance is Andrew who is 24. We met in April, moved in together within weeks. Hit a hard patch in our relationship when he had to have surgery to reconstruct his shoulder, was a really hard time for both of us as he was miserable and I was trying to do a fulltime degree and look after him. So we ended up moving in with his parents as his dad is retired and could help him out during the day while I was at uni. Shortly after....we conceived! (while Drew was still in the sling :blush:). He is now back at work doing logistics, while waiting to go to Police College, and I am an Early Childhood Teacher. He proposed on October 12th, and we will be married on the 23rd Janurary.

Attachments

• Willowbank 026.jpg
    Willowbank 026.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 11
  • My Darling.jpg
    My Darling.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Willowbank 028.jpg
    Willowbank 028.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 10
Wow your all so gorgeous!:blush: Makes me wish i was young again!:dohh:

hello

sorry if photos are big. im kirsty im 24, married to my husband tim who is 25. we have been together over 4 years and married over 2. im expecting our second child.

here we are on our wedding day
https://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv250/kirstyede/Wedding/wedding2.jpghttps://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv250/kirstyede/Wedding/wedding4.jpg

we have a daughter called alexis (we call her lexi) who was sadly stillborn last december. i dont tend to post pictures of her in public as i worry someone will steal her photo to use for one of those horrible hate groups against angel mums :cry:

these are my fur babies
lady who is a year old
https://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv250/kirstyede/054.jpg

this is misty who is 3 weeks old we pick her up in january :happydance:
https://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv250/kirstyede/huskypaket.jpg

xx

hello

sorry if photos are big. im kirsty im 24, married to my husband tim who is 25. we have been together over 4 years and married over 2. im expecting our second child.

https://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv250/kirstyede/Wedding/wedding2.jpghttps://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv250/kirstyede/Wedding/wedding4.jpg

we have a daughter called alexis (we call her lexi) who was sadly stillborn last december. i dont tend to post pictures of her in public as i worry someone will steal her photo to use for one of those horrible hate groups against angel mums :cry:

these are my fur babies
lady who is a year old

xx

Aw hunny...its lovely to finally see what you look like. We talk so often its nice to put a face to the name. You look absolutely stunning in your photos!:hugs: And your furbabies are gorgeous! I cant have any as both my boys suffer with asthma,hay fever and eczeme.:dohh:

Aw hunny...its lovely to finally see what you look like. We talk so often its nice to put a face to the name. You look absolutely stunning in your photos!:hugs: And your furbabies are gorgeous! I cant have any as both my boys suffer with asthma,hay fever and eczeme.:dohh:

thank you hun :flower: i have to be honest when i saw your picture and your bump picture the other day i felt so jealous you are so slim. i can not beleive you are pregnant with your 4th child and you are still so slim as soon as i get pregnant i go POOF and blow up lol

my husband had eczeme and asthma too and i am praying that if baby is born alive and well that he/she doesnt have it either. lady has been one of the only things to keep me going since lexi passed away. just hope they can all live together :winkwink:

Kirsty you are soooo pretty and your fur babies are so cute. Is Lady a Husky as well as Misty? We had a Husky X Malamute and she looked very similar to Lady x

hello

these are my fur babies
lady who is a year old

xx

thank you hun :flower: i have to be honest when i saw your picture and your bump picture the other day i felt so jealous you are so slim. i can not beleive you are pregnant with your 4th child and you are still so slim as soon as i get pregnant i go POOF and blow up lol

my husband had eczeme and asthma too and i am praying that if baby is born alive and well that he/she doesnt have it either. lady has been one of the only things to keep me going since lexi passed away. just hope they can all live together :winkwink:

Aw thanks sweetie,you are so sweet!:hugs: Im sure i wont be slim after this baby.:dohh: Ive never done any sort of excersize at all,but i have a feeling after this one i might have to start.:haha:

Aw your baby will be fine and absolutely gorgeous just like her mummy! I just know it.:hugs:

Hey i'm Victoria, everyone calls me Vicyi and i'm 21.
I come from a large family. 3 sisters, 1 brother, 3 step brothers and 3 step sisters. :S
I am engaged to Dan, 22, and have been since 29.12.06 when he proposed on top of the Eiffel Tower.
We met in a park (weird i know?!) when we were 16 and have been together ever since.
Dan has a degree in Psychology and i have an Alevel in Psychology, Media and Art.
We found out i was expecting our little girl on the day Dan proposed :p
Our gorgeous daughter Amelia Jessicka Raine was born on 29.08.07, 2 weeks early weighing a diddy 6lbs 4.5oz after a lovely quick and painless labour!
We moved into our own home on 29.10.07
We lost our second beautiful baby on 26.06.09 which was a very sad time :( but we found out we were expecting again on 27.08.09 having conceived the day after loosing our last bubs. :)
We are expecting a little boy on 05.04.10 but hoping he comes 29.03.10 as 29th seems to be a very lucky date for us :D
Mills is the first granddaughter (and great granddaughter) on each side and this will be the first grandson (and great grandson) :D
Thats about all!! x
family.jpg
Me, Dan and 10 day old Millsy
florida.jpg
Me, Dan and Millsy in Florida Dec 08
6531_117803480740_604535740_2806910_1523810_n.jpg
Me and my gorgeous Mills!
mills.jpg
Millsy Monkey on her 2nd birthday!

Kirsty you are soooo pretty and your fur babies are so cute. Is Lady a Husky as well as Misty? We had a Husky X Malamute and she looked very similar to Lady x

thank you :flower:

lady is a pure husky and so is misty. misty looks more like a mole at the moment though because she is only 3 weeks old :haha:

i love huskies and malamutes there seem to be more and more about these days and they are so pretty x

Aw thanks sweetie,you are so sweet!:hugs: Im sure i wont be slim after this baby.:dohh: Ive never done any sort of excersize at all,but i have a feeling after this one i might have to start.:haha:

Aw your baby will be fine and absolutely gorgeous just like her mummy! I just know it.:hugs:

thanks hun. fingers crossed we both get that happy ending this time, god knows we deserve it :hugs::hugs:

Loving the thread.......Anyways I'm Clara i'm 23 years old and my OH Mike is 25 we've been together nearly 5 years now and living together for 3 with our fur-baby Boycie. I work in customer services for an insurance company & Oh is due to qualify as an electrician shortly. We both love cars and spend a lot of time with them and enjoy all the usual things in life lol :thumbup:

Image056.jpg

n727122950_975511_7530.jpg

untitled1.jpg

Apologies for the poor pics I cant seem to find any on this laptop!

I saw the title and starting singing the ABBA song so I ventured in and what a great idea! DH and I have been best friends for about 10 years, together for 8 and married for 1.5 years. Met right after high school. I'm a first grade teacher in Ohio and he's an attorney. This is our first baby, very very surprised by the pregnancy (I messed up my birth control pills and was trying to get my cycle back on track and well... here I am 24 weeks!). DH is VERY excited...I'm getting there! We're both 27 and this is the second grandchild on either side.

Attachments

• 6730_104442104115_747329115_2079818_5441951_s.jpg
    6730_104442104115_747329115_2079818_5441951_s.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 166
Oops...my name is Greer...sorry! Forgot to add my name!

I'm Terrilea - 21 and from liverpool,met OH Liam also from l'pool in Nov 06 when i was 18 and he was 24 (god that looks quite bad when it's written down lmao).
Moved in together almost a year later and found out we were pregnant with little princess in Aug09. No ring on the finger yet but i'm hoping that will come sooner rather than later ;-) The baby will be his parents 2nd grandchild (but the 1st girl), and my parents first!!:thumbup:
I currently work for the home office and he's a recruitment consultant.
That's me (my profile pic) on my 21st birthday this June and the other pic is on holiday in turkey with Liam this May
xxxx

Attachments

• SNV31515.jpg
    SNV31515.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 17
  • SNV31471 (2).jpg
    SNV31471 (2).jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 13
i dont know how to put up pictures!! :(

Im Amy, im 20 and pregnant with my second child, got pregnant with my first at 17 and hes nearly 3 now, my little Harry.

Been with my partner for over 5 years and am hinting for an engagment ring for my 21st in January!! Dont think it will happen thou!

We also have a dog...a whippet called Norman and a kitten called Lucky xx

Tried for 2 years to get pregnant again and im now 24+1 :) :) xx

Hey i'm Victoria, everyone calls me Vicyi and i'm 21.
I come from a large family. 3 sisters, 1 brother, 3 step brothers and 3 step sisters.
I am engaged to Dan, 22, and have been since 29.12.06 when he proposed on top of the Eiffel Tower.
We met in a park (weird i know?!) when we were 16 and have been together ever since.
We found out i was expecting our gorgeous little girl on the day Dan proposed :p
Our gorgeous daughter Amelia Jessicka Raine was born on 29.08.07, 2 weeks early weighing a diddy 6lbs 4.5oz after a lovely quick and painless labour!
We moved into our own home on 29.10.07
We lost our second beautiful baby on 26.06.09 which was a very sad time :( but we found out we were expecting again on 27.08.09 having concieved the day after loosing our last bubs. :)
We are expecting a little boy on 05.04.10 but hoping he comes 29.03.10 as 29th seems to be a very lucky date for us :D
Thats about all!! x
View attachment 51822
Me, Dan and 10 day old Millsy
View attachment 51820
Me, Dan and Millsy in Florida Dec 08
View attachment 51821
Me and my gorgeous Mills!
View attachment 51823
Millsy Monkey on her 2nd birthday!

29th of march was lucky for me too- Its my birthday lol

I'm Rebeccah (Becca) 33, DH, Joe 36 we have been together 8 years living together 7 and married over 2. we have 3 kids together I have 2 older ones from previous marriage and expecting # 5 in June we have 1 dog a rescue pet. we live in Florida in the town where DH was born. and where I have lived the past 25 years.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 7
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 8
  • P2220157.jpg
    P2220157.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online