Knowing Me, Knowing You...

Hi girls (and boys)

Im Natalie, mostly Nat/Tali to friends. Im 28 and 23 weeks pregnant with a little girl. Im engaged to Martin who is 26 and we have a 6 year old son called Justice.

We live in Blackheath in SE London and Im a scientist and work in a fetal medicine centre and scanning department and the lovely OH is an equities trader. We have been together 8 years and couldnt live without him, he is awesome.

We are both born and bred in NW London but OH's parents are both New Zealanders and all his family live over there.

We are madly moving house a week today and cant wait to get in and decorate a nursery!

Nice to meet you all

xx

Attachments

• Elly belly.jpeg
    Elly belly.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 1
  • fav.jpeg
    fav.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 7
  • menmarts.jpeg
    menmarts.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 7
Hi everyone!!

My name is Amanda.. im 26 and my hubby is 43.. we have a boy and girl aged 6 and 7. and we are expecting our third.. this is us on a ride.. funny enough it was the day i ovulated and apparently conceived :haha:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 15
Hey i'm Victoria, everyone calls me Vicyi and i'm 21.
I come from a large family. 3 sisters, 1 brother, 3 step brothers and 3 step sisters.
I am engaged to Dan, 22, and have been since 29.12.06 when he proposed on top of the Eiffel Tower.
We met in a park (weird i know?!) when we were 16 and have been together ever since.
We found out i was expecting our gorgeous little girl on the day Dan proposed :p
Our gorgeous daughter Amelia Jessicka Raine was born on 29.08.07, 2 weeks early weighing a diddy 6lbs 4.5oz after a lovely quick and painless labour!
We moved into our own home on 29.10.07
We lost our second beautiful baby on 26.06.09 which was a very sad time :( but we found out we were expecting again on 27.08.09 having concieved the day after loosing our last bubs. :)
We are expecting a little boy on 05.04.10 but hoping he comes 29.03.10 as 29th seems to be a very lucky date for us :D
Thats about all!! x
View attachment 51822
Me, Dan and 10 day old Millsy
View attachment 51820
Me, Dan and Millsy in Florida Dec 08
View attachment 51821
Me and my gorgeous Mills!
View attachment 51823
Millsy Monkey on her 2nd birthday!

29th of march was lucky for me too- Its my birthday lol

Its also the day before Dans bday :p

Hi everybody :wave:

I'm Rosy, I'm 19 - 20 in January, and come from the capital of New Zealand - Wellington. Overall I love living here, but the weather could sure do with a few adjustments sometimes! We get all the wind in this city, and right now it's meant to be summer but it's always raining on and off!:haha:

My OH Tom, who is 21, and I have been together since April 2008. We met at an electronics store where we both worked and were good mates for awhile before realizing we were great for each other. Poor guy, he was right under my nose for awhile and I didn't even notice :dohh:

We're expecting our first baby together, a little boy. He came as a bit of a surprise to us both, but we're thrilled (OH is still a little shellshocked I think!!). This will be the fourth grandson for my parents and the first grandchild for Tom's - everyone is very excited and supportive which is lovely :)

I work for the NZ Police doing Firearms Licensing...sounds fancy, but it's pretty basic data entry really. What can I say...it pays the bills :haha: Though I used to compile photo lineups which were pretty fun, you really do get desensitized to people with tatts/scars all over their faces after awhile!

As for my personality...I'm rather outgoing and have no problem speaking to people I don't know. I'm a stickler for manners, hence people tell me I'm rather polite. I'm also very friendly if I do say so myself :winkwink: I have a bit of a short fuse which seems to have gotten worse whilst pregnant :blush: But I'm working on it. I am an avid cat lover - yes, I am one of those people who will stop to pet other peoples' cats :haha:...we have our own cat named Slinky who is just lovely, she talks to me :lol:

As for my favourites: My favourite food...I have many, but can't go past tuna sushi (obviously sadly can't eat this right now!) and anything sweet! Ice cream comes to mind. My favourite movie is A Clockwork Orange, and my favourite band is The Doors <3

Sorry for the essay and the smiley overload! Here are some piccies for you guys! First is of me last week with an adorable bunny; second is me and Tom; then another of myself, Tom, his best friend James and James' girlfriend Sarah at Tom's mum's 50th; one of bump last week, and lastly our kitty Slinky investigating our pizza box :haha:

Attachments

• 13564_213002369051_777934051_424581.jpg
    13564_213002369051_777934051_424581.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 3119_79089344051_777934051_2432483_.jpg
    3119_79089344051_777934051_2432483_.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 5770_144716490660_574075660_3735021.jpg
    5770_144716490660_574075660_3735021.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0456.jpg
    IMG_0456.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 4927_101198159051_777934051_2799-1.jpg
    4927_101198159051_777934051_2799-1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 3
hi ya all im emma im 23 and married to marc who is 27 for 2 and a half years now but been together for nearly 7 we met when i was 16 i was going out with his best mate:blush: but after a night with friends and quite a bit of alchol lol he told me that he really liked me and was going to ask me out the night that his mate did i was with his friend for 6 months untill we split and i got with marc i sound awfull saying that but i was young:dohh: we all ready knew each other quite well and when we had been together for about 7 months i fell pregnant with our first son ellis what a shock that was i was 17 but 18 when i had him when ellis was 8 months old i fell pregnant with our daughter amelia another big shock but all was well after over a year of trying we concived our 3rd child just after our wedding and had another beautiful baby boy in march 08 we decided to try for our forth and final child in jan this year and concived at the begining of july i was still breastfeeding so did not really expect it but was over the moon :happydance:.
im now 24 weeks pregnant and due on the 31st of march 2010 we have 2 dogs a rottie and a lab cross staff 2 rabbits and a mouse so have quite a house full i have added some pics i have spent over an hour cropping and resizeing them so they would go sooooooo sorry if they are massive tried my best lol
the pics are fron my mother in laws wedding when i was 12 weeks pregnant
1st is ellis and amelia
2nd is me and marc
3rd is amelia and warren
4th is me and ellis very rare to get a semi good pic of me sorry for the boobs tho lol
emma xxx

Attachments

• elmi.jpg
    elmi.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 7
  • mema.jpg
    mema.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 12
  • amwa.jpg
    amwa.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 6
  • el.jpg
    el.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 8
Ohh I'm a nosey cow so looking at everyone is great!

I'm Kellie-Marie, I'm 26 from Tyrone in Northern Ireland. I'm married to Eoghan who is 29 from Derry and we live in Derry now. I'm a teacher (Secondary school- Design & Technology) & Eoghan is a painter and decorator- so make sure you all get a painter to do your nursery! :thumbup:LOL

This our first baby and we're on team yellow :yellow: so it'll be a great surprise to see what we have!

First pic is us on our wedding day and second one is me last christmas.

:dust:

Attachments

• married.jpg
    married.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 8
  • christmas 09.jpg
    christmas 09.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone, Lovely idea...

I'm Julia and married to OH PJ for about 18 months. We TTC on our honeymoon and finanally got BFP about a year later!

This is our first baby and first grandchild on PJ's side and third on my side. I'm finally into the glowing stage of pg and am loving every second of it. Have got to the stage where I sit or stand with a silly look on my face and stroke my bump!!

Pj is my toyboy...he's almost exactly 22 hours younger than me!! :haha: We got married the day before my 29th Birthday and 2 days before his! ... it means he has no excuse to forget my b'day or our anniversary!!!!! :happydance:

we have two cats who have been my surrogate children until now.... but we still love them to pieces and hope they don't freak out too much when Junior comes along!

I've attached a pic of me and PJ from our wedding.

P1000116.jpg

Hi, I'm Minnie, 32, and I'm an artist, housewife, and mom to my 7-year old son Cody. My husband, 33, is a musician and makes a living teaching private guitar lessons - his dream job! Looking forward to adding to our family in spring! It's so great to see everyone's face and learn a little about them. Great thread! :)

Attachments

• Graham and Minnie in Vegas, 2005.jpg
    Graham and Minnie in Vegas, 2005.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 132
  • Cody and Mom Ennis 2006.jpg
    Cody and Mom Ennis 2006.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 131
Am I the eldest on here??!!

Im 37 and I was a single mum to my daughter Bex and son Danny when I met my hubby 15 years ago, we got married in July 1999 and had Matthew in march 2001 and Emily in July 2004. Jason my hubby is 41

Im originally from North Wales but moved down to Cambridge when I was 14 and spent 20 years there after meeting my husband, we moved back in 2006, but are just about to move to Chester after Christmas.

Im a professional body artist and childrens party planner and hubby Jason manages a garden centre.

I dont know to upload pics though

Im 37 and I was a single mum to my daughter Bex and son Danny when I met my hubby 15 years ago, we got married in July 1999 and had Matthew in march 2001 and Emily in July 2004. Jason my hubby is 41

Im originally from North Wales but moved down to Cambridge when I was 14 and spent 20 years there after meeting my husband, we moved back in 2006, but are just about to move to Chester after Christmas.

Im a professional body artist and childrens party planner and hubby Jason manages a garden centre.

Your jobs sound brilliant, you must really enjoy them :thumbup:

To upload pics, you just need to press the 'Go Advanced' button next to the one where you would submit your post. Then it will go to a page with a textbox with what you've written already and all these symbols above it. There is a paperclip 'attachment' button. Click that and you can upload pics :flower: x

Hello I'm Jade I'm 18 and my boyfriend David is 21 (22 on tues :D)
We have been together since June and are engaged to be engaged lol :)
We are going to get married at marwell wildlife park on December 22nd 2014 :D
We live in New Milton, Hampshire a very small town close to new forest and bournemouth :)
This is our first child, hoping for a boy but doesn't really matter either way :D
5372_1196089541845_1216664666_561524_6104643_n.jpg9019_1263089656806_1216664666_781806_706266_n.jpg8130_1274104172162_1216664666_814022_2718500_n.jpg

I don't think we've ever done a serious picture together :) :blush:

Hey i'm Victoria, everyone calls me Vicyi and i'm 21.
I come from a large family. 3 sisters, 1 brother, 3 step brothers and 3 step sisters.
I am engaged to Dan, 22, and have been since 29.12.06 when he proposed on top of the Eiffel Tower.
We met in a park (weird i know?!) when we were 16 and have been together ever since.
We found out i was expecting our gorgeous little girl on the day Dan proposed :p
Our gorgeous daughter Amelia Jessicka Raine was born on 29.08.07, 2 weeks early weighing a diddy 6lbs 4.5oz after a lovely quick and painless labour!
We moved into our own home on 29.10.07
We lost our second beautiful baby on 26.06.09 which was a very sad time :( but we found out we were expecting again on 27.08.09 having concieved the day after loosing our last bubs. :)
We are expecting a little boy on 05.04.10 but hoping he comes 29.03.10 as 29th seems to be a very lucky date for us :D
Thats about all!! x
View attachment 51822
Me, Dan and 10 day old Millsy
View attachment 51820
Me, Dan and Millsy in Florida Dec 08
View attachment 51821
Me and my gorgeous Mills!
View attachment 51823
Millsy Monkey on her 2nd birthday!

29th of march was lucky for me too- Its my birthday lol

Its also the day before Dans bday :p

AND MY BDAY!
sorry wanted to join in yay for 29th marchers:happydance:

Your jobs sound brilliant, you must really enjoy them :thumbup:

To upload pics, you just need to press the 'Go Advanced' button next to the one where you would submit your post. Then it will go to a page with a textbox with what you've written already and all these symbols above it. There is a paperclip 'attachment' button. Click that and you can upload pics :flower: x

Thank you!:happydance: pics attached, one of me too when I had Bex..I was 18 and one of me and her nowme071.jpg

077.JPG

20090701_5.JPG

013.JPG

Attachments

• n658896766_1089020_8220.jpg
    n658896766_1089020_8220.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 146
oohh! love this nosy thread!

Hi im Charlie im 25 in Jan. Been with OH 7 years hes a year younger than me :) This is our first baby, a girl due in April. We have a dog, 13 year old gorgeous rspca type ;) and 2 naughty cats.

Me and OH both graduated with BA(hons) in Fine Art, hes currently working while trying to get himself established as an artist. Im having a break from work at the moment! Enjoying being a kept woman :)

Think thats everything! I will try to put on a pic but no promises my BT internet connection is shocking, their adverts are lies i tell you! x

Ok ive looked and all the pics on my computer are over a year old so its just one of my cat :)

Attachments

• IMG_1727.jpg
    IMG_1727.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 0
We live in New Milton, Hampshire a very small town close to new forest and bournemouth :)
This is our first child, hoping for a boy but doesn't really matter either way :D
View attachment 51973View attachment 51972View attachment 51971

Love the photos!! LOL! :haha: If what i see in your scan photo is a nub, then i think you have a little boy in there!!! :hugs:xxx

View attachment 51973View attachment 51972View attachment 51971

Love the photos!! LOL! :haha: If what i see in your scan photo is a nub, then i think you have a little boy in there!!! :hugs:xxx

:thumbup: I was thinking the same thing!

Hey I thought Id join in hope thats ok!

My name is Nicole (not actually Sandra :)) and Im 22, 23 in January. My husband is 30. I have been with him for 4 years and I have known him for almost 10 years. (we did not date until I was 19). This will be our first baby, and we are very happy about it!

Our baby is due on May 20th which happens to be my moms birthday. It is my moms first grandchild but not my MIL's.

Here is a wedding pic and scan pics from 14 weeks :D Any guesses on boy or girl? haha.

Attachments

• weddingpic.jpg
    weddingpic.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Baby.jpg
    Baby.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Baby2.jpg
    Baby2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 5
I guess I'll come in here and do this too, since I've looked at everyone else!

I'm Sabriena and I'm 27, my husband is Jamie and he's 28. We've been married for nine years, going on ten next year. We actually met over the internet and he's from Australia and I'm from the US. This is our first child as we wanted to do awhile by ourselves and have no kids.

We do have a dog named Ruby who is a German Shepherd/Malamute mix as well as a couple cats and a soft shelled turtle.

We're due on April 22 and still don't know what gender it is because the baby was a stubborn butt and wouldn't show the goods. Here's a picture of us:

Attachments

• jamie_sabs.jpg
    jamie_sabs.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 8
I guess I'll come in here and do this too, since I've looked at everyone else!

Me too!

I'm Edwina, mostly people call me Eddie. I'm 30, Australian, my husband Jackson is 39 and a London boy born and bred. We had our first date 10 years ago yesterday, when I was a 20-year-old Aussie working and travelling in Europe (as we all do). We spent a total of six months apart just after we got together as I had moved back to Oz, but then he came and lived with me for a year, and in 2001 we moved back to London and have been here since then. Jackson is a really passionate chef and also a blues guitarist and harmonica player, only gets paid for cheffing though! I am communications officer for the Royal College of Anaesthetists, I get to design books and stuff mostly so I really enjoy my job.

We got married in 2006 in Camden, London, and it was such a blast. My mum and Dad, three brothers and some friends all came over for the wedding. We vist Oz every few years, not often enough because its so expensive, but next time I go I want to move back for good, hopefully 2011.

This is our first baby, we're on team yellow! Here's some pics, us on our wedding day, on holiday at his mum's in France this year, and me on my 30th birthday in May.

268402464_d38a0c6c2a.jpg 3882465284_df8b151b52.jpg Edwina.jpg

https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/gash02/bridegroom.jpg

hi my name is Natalie, im 30 years old and live in a village called erskine near glasgow. My husband is called David and he is also 30 years old from the same place. We bought our own house 3 years ago then we were married on 11th July this year and this is our first baby.

We are due on 3rd June and cant wait.

David works as a bus driver and I was a sales account manager for 10 years but gave up my job when we discovered i was pregnant so going to be a stay at home mum.

We first met when we were 14 and used to be on our community youth council together, then we got together aboout 5 years ago when i came back from spending a year in Australia and met up on a night out.

We have a wee rabbit called Fergie and enjoy eating out, karaoke and generally just having a giggle.

Nice to get to know you all xx

Attachments

• bridesmaids.jpg
    bridesmaids.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel