Labour watch - july babies 2014

Oh and ladies who tried dtd, hopefully i will be trying that tonight with df, he keeps getting home too late for us to try though, but if not tonight deffo tomorrow as its his day off!!!

Having lots of cramps today...dont know if its cos we dtd? Im moving at a snails pace today and just want the day to end so i can lie down!

Me too celine! I just had a quick lie down whilst dd napped but it took me ages to get comfy and then as I was ready to drop off she woke up. And now I feel ten times worse!! I'm counting down the hours til bedtime!!!

Well, I hope dtd works/worked for you other ladies because it sure didn't do a thing for me. I may just jump DH when he comes home tonight though just to see if something triggers. Nothing happening thus far. Just some odd, off twingey things. Not BH but not labor pains either. Just weird. Guess I'll have to see if something develops but not counting on it. Thinking Wednesday would be the day if I'm going by inconveniece and timing. My in-laws will be gone and it's supposed to be a good work day for the farm so everyone else will be busy, busy, busy. Even me. And actually that would put me at 38+1 which is coincidentally when I went in with my son if you go by my lmp and not the ultrasound measurements.

Gah! I think I want to have this baby a wee bit too much and I'm grasping at straws...:dohh:

I think we are gonna try to dtd on wed to see if anything happens. I want this baby this weekend! I will be 40 weeks on Sarurday. I am getting lots of painful bh/cramps whatever they are so hoping I am progressing and dtd will tip the scales in my favor. I am also going to try to do some walking every day sinc hubby is back to work and not insisting I rest all the time.

Dairymomma this is the last few days of madness we go thru, im also trying to reason with myself over every single "sign" but if im honest, no mucus plug,no bh...just some crampiness which is likely for running after the kids....

Hey ladies mind if I join. We're due 24th July, had my midwife appointment today & she said baby is so very low, she could bearly feel it's head. Slight pain in pubic bone but that's it. I don't believe baby is coming any time soon but who knows. I'd prefer not to go over. Oh just another little thing it's our first baby & were team yellow so suprise for us, both bags mine & babies packed :thumbup:

Celine-exactly. I've had some signs of labor but nothing has triggered it yet. I've lost at least 3 pieces of my plug, had possible spotting/bloody show twice, and prodormal labor pains but nothing else has happened. And if I hear one more person say "But you are still SO early" I'm going to smack them. Seriously, I KNOW I'm still early by 2 weeks and I KNOW it's best for baby to stay in there as long as possible but come on, can you really blame me for feeling super ready to be done when I've had not one but two kids at 37 weeks, I've had pre-labor signs for going on a week now, and (if you count my last two losses) I've literally been pregnant for the last 15 months??? Sigh.

Hi bumblebee :)

Dairymomma ive been pregnant for 15m too! Lmp was 28 april :p

Ok for the first time ever i ink i have lost some plug...ive never noticed it in any pregnancies before but i also know ppl lose their plug and dont go into labour (ahem dairymomma)

Hi ladies, thought I'd join y'all! Due in 10 days and extremely anxious and don't want to go over. As of last week my cervix has not changed, Im assuming closed and all that jive. Ugh, so annoying. I've only actually gone for a walk a 2x in the last 3wks. For the most part I'm still pretty active tho I do tucker out quickly. Dtd will do no good for me as I'm in a lesbian relationship but best of luck to y'all who are trying ;)! I tried some nipple stimulation with breast pump early but that resulted in nada. I did each nipple for about 30min each and took a 1hr break. I've read conflicting things on how long to do it so idk lol. I've a dr appt this afternoon and I'm gonna go ahead and book an induction for this boy to vacate! Maybe by doing that he'll come on his own before then. I've had BH on and off for last few wks but no loss of plug or real cramps. Praying the dr gives me some good news today...

Hi bumblebee and sassygee!

Sassy I believe the orgasm itself also produces oxytocin which has a role in labour too so dtd could still help you :winkwink:

Bumblebee that's good that baby is so low! Apparently my ds is only just on the brim so not really engaged yet :-(

Dairy momma I get your frustration, I had a loss, then a 3 month break, then my dd, then a 5 month break and now ds so I've spent the best part of the last 2 and a half years being pregnant! So over it now! And of course we know every day helps but the discomfort at this stage is unbearable and we are allowed to want it over by now!

Ooh and yay for losing some plug celine, hope it means something! I think all of us are having too many signs for nothing at all to be happening fr us!!!

Alex are you ok you've been quiet today? Everything ok with ds?

Arugh I feel so heavy - the pressure down there is killing me

I'm so thankful I have you ladies to talk to! A problem shared is a problem halved! No one come out today so that's good, fingers crossed its my usual hv that comes out thursday because she's lovely and I know she will just tell me what I have to be told as nicely as she can (her visit is to do with the baby but she will mention it) mw appointment went well today bp was high like I thought it would be but I explained about getting nervous about birth and finnley and how the same thing happened days before I went into labour last time she said it isn't high enough to need to do a 24 hour check but doesn't want to leave me 2 weeks so I'm back in a week, baby is still only 1/5 engaged and right up in my ribs! Fingers crossed I'm not going to be kept waiting much longer now 38 weeks is a nice time to be born haha!! I've done finnley a little goody bad today for while I'm in labour just filled it with lots and lots of sweets a dvd some pencils and a colouring book and I'm going to get a few little toys for him to go in and he won't even notice I'm gone lol x

Baileybubs I've just seen your post lol as you can see I'm fine just had a busy day cleaning all morning incase someone did come out then shopping and midwife earlier in the afternoon and then me and oh took ds up my cousins because he wanted a 'water fight' with his big cousin fair to say he was less than impressed when his 9 year old cousin managed to absolutely soak him and he couldn't get him back haha daddy stepped up and soaked him for him though lol then we did our usual walk around the field with him and the dog at tea time so its been none stop today x

Its july :D we will (hopefully) all have our babies this month!! :D

Hi SassyGee,

I too am due on the 10th and also in lesbian relationship and don't want to go past due date. Fingers crossed for both of us! Is this your first? It is for us. SO exciting to meet the little one soon!!!

Hi ladies, thought I'd join y'all! Due in 10 days and extremely anxious and don't want to go over. As of last week my cervix has not changed, Im assuming closed and all that jive. Ugh, so annoying. I've only actually gone for a walk a 2x in the last 3wks. For the most part I'm still pretty active tho I do tucker out quickly. Dtd will do no good for me as I'm in a lesbian relationship but best of luck to y'all who are trying ;)! I tried some nipple stimulation with breast pump early but that resulted in nada. I did each nipple for about 30min each and took a 1hr break. I've read conflicting things on how long to do it so idk lol. I've a dr appt this afternoon and I'm gonna go ahead and book an induction for this boy to vacate! Maybe by doing that he'll come on his own before then. I've had BH on and off for last few wks but no loss of plug or real cramps. Praying the dr gives me some good news today...

Had some seriously strong contractions all night last night after DTD and inserting EPO. They weren't regular or even very frequent but man they were doing some work! It's as if I could feel them dilating and effacing my cervix. They all woke me up so I barely slept, but happy to feel like my body is working toward labor! I just know it's almost time :D :D Excited but scared about the double balancing act. My friends who have toddlers and babies post such cute videos of their toddler giving the baby love, or making him laugh. Those cheer me up :)

So i went to bed early so sure labour would start but niooo...her e i am. I had clear put after the bit of plug and tmi but the clear out looked like teething poop ewwww.

Also didnt tell hubby as didnt want to panick him then he got home real late from work so no dtd :(
So yes its july! Baby arriving this month! This morning we have the preschool party for dd, and then i swear im ready!

Yippy happy July ladies :happydance: lets work on get these babies out, even though am pretty sure mine won't come till mid late july

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->