• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Labour watch - july babies 2014

Its high for me bailey mines usually 110/60 she said its once it gets over 90 that its bad but she wants to keep an eye on it with it creeping up x

Well-my whole house is clean but all I have to show for it are swollen ankles and a backache! :| keep getting lightning croch-I think he's punching my cervix.

Here we are all rowing the same boat! Bailey I hope yours comes tomorrow! I don't know what I'll do if I go past-I just keep thinking if this was my first I would be going into labor in 6 days! She was 7 1/2 lbs, I wonder how big little man is...I'm guessing 8!

On a side note my mom is driving me crazy! She keeps trying to plan things for next week-I think she keeps forgetting how ridiculously pregnant I am. We are going today to get acupuncture and I'm going to ask them to send me into labor and I just know she's going to trip out.

Long story short, DH wanted to throw me a surprise baby shower- well my mom decided to tell me about it without telling him first because mostly her and my MIL are planning it (they have a tendency to take over) and DH was sooo mad. He's still not over it so I don't even like bringing it up. Well my mom decided it's going to be at her house and it's not till next weekend. I'll be 39 weeks pregnant. :/ I really didn't want a shower-I feel weird since I already have a baby and DH and I can afford whatever we want/need. DH just wanted it to be a surprise little celebration with a couple people, which would have been perfect, but now it's turning into a big thing...ugh. Well. I feel the chances are 50/50 I'll show up to my baby shower with a baby! Lol!

The BH are still comin-randomly. But I think I may have had a bit of 'bloody show' earlier!

Timewaster and baileybubs! Hope today is the day for you ladies!!! So exciting - due date day!!!!!!

Well 37 weeks in thirty mins! So happy for time to be moving on, but like many of you Not looking forward to the laboring aspect. LOL. It's weird how this is our fourth (and last), but there is still this "newness" to the whole occasion. Like there is STILL a part of me that belive that I will have ANOTHER kid within a few weeks. Still somewhat surreal, to tell you the truth. Now I'm wondering who he will look like and how our routine will change in our home and what the dynamics will be like with our other little ones... I'm not worried at all, just curious to see! Lol

I get what you mean cuddle, I still sometimes have to stop and think "wow I will have another baby so soon, another child!!"

Its been quiet today? Anyone shown any signs?

I've had some extra discharge and more BH and cramps but same old same old lol. So fed up. And other people seem to think that today is somewhat magical as its my due date.....my df keeps checking on me today, which is great and I think finally he cares, but whats taken him so long to realise?? I've had friends and family wishing me good luck on FB today...as if its definately going to happen today?? And my mum making plans for me going into labour tonight.....like it hasnt been possible until today!

Currently 38+1 with baby boy #2
Was 2cm at 37+4 check up, and hopefully getting a stretch and sweep at next appointment (38+4) if I make it that long! Hoping I make progress since last week!
Just packed hospital bag for baby and I yesterday.
Baby is head down.
Been doing the labour dance, lol

Sending labor dust to all who are (not so) patiently waiting! :haha:

thats funny bailey i couldnt imagen. my whole family is jumpy on the subject and want to take you to the hospital with first signs of contractions
as for me i had a doc apt and another nst started contracting with some good ones with loads of period type cramps but since they were not steady he let me go home so on my way home they were more regular i was thinking yey then i ate lunch. ds took nap so i took a bath to shave my legs just incase and then they stopped. but just had one while writing the last sentance. but im not holding my breath lol my body likes playing tricks on me.

has anyone had dreams of baby too. i dreamed baby was 10lbs1oz and 21in

Happy due date Bailey and timewaster hope your babies don't keep you waiting much longer and happy last day of being pregnant for tomorrow princessb, I can't believe im still pregnant! Part of me really wants to get to 39 week's with me only being 38+3 when I had Finnley I really didn't think I'd go this far though fingers crossed she comes before oh week holiday is up the thought of having to entertain Finnley on my own when I feel this tired it's good lol, how's everyone feeling? X

thank you alex hope your little girl dosnt keep you waiting to much longer

I'm feeling p******d off lol!! You know how I was saying before that everyone seems to think I will magically go into labour today coz it's my due date? Well I went for a lie down after putting dd to bed and fell asleep, was really nice to be catching up on some zzzzz's coz I've been knackered. Anyways then my MIL calls me and wakes me up. I go back to sleep and my best friend calls me and wakes me up again!! I fall asleep one last time and my best friend texts me saying "are you giving birth or just asleep"......give me strength!!!! I would just leave my phone turned off but I think people would kill me if I was completely radio silent. It's so annoying coz noone bloody talks to me all day every day then it gets to evening and everyone wants to wake me up!

My princess I hope something continues for you. I'm so sick of contractions stopping and starting now. Every evening I get 1-3 hours of mild contractions that fizzle to nothing!

Eurgh I'm in a foul mood sorry ladies lol!

I notice timewaster hasn't been on much, maybe she's in labour?

bailey i feel for you and that would be wonderful and i hope she is it would deffantly give us something to distract us

Bailey that would drive me insane! Getting the comments, texts and phone calls don't really bother me but if I was asleep and people wouldn't leave me alone id be fuming lol, I hate having my sleep interrupted (god help me with a baby and a toddler lol) I best stock up on the red bull ready lol x

I'm not normally as bothered being woken it's just coz I'm so uncomfortable now that it's so hard for me to get to sleep, so if anyone wakes me I get so angry coz it's such a rare occurrence lol! I'm also wide awake now yet still feel so tired, my hips are killing though so there's no way I'll fall back asleep now for ages. Why do people not think that as it's evening I might actually be asleep?? I suppose it's nice that they care, but can't they care in the daytime lol?

I'm exhausted 24/7 and now I wake up on a morning aching all over and feel better as the day goes on! It should be the other way round but these days sleeping is just so hard to do especially when my bed isn't the best to start with, luckily my mam phones me about 9am every morning the first time she does it and im still in bed I'll make sure it's the last though lol I'll probably bite her head off x

Took Eden to an indoor play place and I guess it was just too much. Exhausted with a pounding headache and swollen feet. Of all days I do not want to go into labor today-I'm just too tired. Lol but wouldn't it be just my luck?

Lazing on the couch wishing this headache away.

It's 11.30 pm at my place. Leaving for the hospital to get induced 5am in the morning. Mm getting super nervous especially about leaving my 3 and 4 year old behind... hope everything goes smoothly and I can be home with my lo as soon as possible

Good luck timewaster! I hope it goes smoothly for you.

I have to be up in 5 hours, but can I sleep? No. DH is snoring away while I lay on the couch playing on Facebook....

Good luck timewaster!! wow 5am thats early! Hope it all goes ok and dont worry.

I still feel crappy today.....still nothing. Got my sweep tomorrow though so maybe that will help.

Alex I wake up like that too. I was in so much pain this morning. i was awake half the night too.

Kuri I'm sorry you have a bad headache, its so horrible having a headache when pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->