Labour watch - july babies 2014

Here they come out to you to do sweeps so it's worth asking Bailey

Congratulations moltal hope your both doing well x

That's good to know Alex thanks! For some reason I didn't think she'd do it in my own home lol! Although I hope the fact that this is my second pregnancy won't make her be a stickler for the rules and refuse coz I'm a day off 41 weeks!! She shouldn't really seen as my consultant already did one!! Saying that my BP is still high so I'm convinced she's gonna send me to hospital anyway.

Congrats moltal!

Am I the only ones who wants to be a hermit from here on out? I know people are well meaning, but I have the same exact conversation 50 times a week! I just hate getting that pitying stare from people when they ask how I'm feeling, tell me I still need to drop, ask if I'm having contractions, etc... It's like they won't be happy unless I start complaining about how everything's going!

No i'm the same amalee, I had dfs uncle and aunty visit today without calling first so it was a surprise and df was at work so all i got was any signs? Have you tried this? Have you tried that? And I was so annoyed coz I just dont want any visitors or to go out and have to speak to anyone except my df and my mum!
Sadly if nothing happens tonight I need to go shopping tomorrow so will have more questions. I will find the shocked looks funny when I say I was due 4 days ago though lol.

On another note, I just had a bath and as I got out my plug came out, and it was massive and very disgusting lol!!

Alex and baileybubs i cant beleive u are still here:( thought for sure you would have ur babies...these last weeks of oregnancy are the worst they just drag and drag and all you can do is just try to survive snother day.
I cant imagine how you feel going over due :( i had dd2 on due date and already almost went nuts.
Althougt that distgusting plug loss is a good sign! Fx!

Oooh, baileybubs, that's a good sign! A bath sounds lovely, I hope it was relaxing!

Thanks celine, I thought I would have had him by now too, I think my body is just teasing me now with all these false starts and signs, I'm sure I've been in slow labour for about a week now lol!!

Amalee it was really nice actually, its really warm here tonight but has started to rain so I had the window open and I just lay there listening to the rain and realxing! Plus I was lying tummy down in an attempt to get baby to turn the right way coz he's back to back (which I think is why my labour hasnt kicked into gear yet!)

Maybe I'll follow your lead tonight. DH is out of the house, he's heading to my parents' house for dinner. I'm being antisocial and would rather avoid the conversation with my mom, aunt, and brother's girlfriend. Sometimes it's nice that lots of men are so disinterested in pregnancy, they're happy to find something else to talk about!

I've noticed a lot more cm lately. It doesn't seem to be the plug, it's more runny than I've heard it described before. But not runny enough to be the waters. I assume that's a good sign though, my cervix must be somewhat dilated!

Yeah I think it is a good sign hun, I was like that the last couple of days, started with just lots of discharge, then the odd bit of snotty stuff in lol, and tonight what was definately the rest of the plug!

Celine I really thought she would be here too!

Bailey I wish I thought there was a reason why Labour won't start other than the fact that this baby is stubborn and lazy lol I should have known I'd still be here now after how awkward she was at each and every single (all 6 of them) scans I really can see her coming late at this rate x

Wonder if hunger is a sign of labour? Just ate a full meal an hour ago and I'm starving again!
Aw I hope she doesnt make you wait that long alex, being overdue is horrible. I didnt go overdue last time either so it was a shock this time

I had a Madras for tea so I think it would be best if Labour didn't happen any time soon lol, I don't know what this baby is doing but she's killing me! Keep getting stabbing pains in my pelvis and back and bum she must be shoving her head right down its agony!! Definitely not looking forward to the pain of labour now if I can't even handle this haha x

I keep getting nervous now too, worrying I won't be able to cope but I've just gotta remember that if I really think I can't cope I can get pain relief. And they won't let me labour for more than 10 hours which I'm sure will be over before I know it lol!
We can do this Alex! We've done it once before!

We don't really have much choice anyway Bailey hahaha my first Labour was 10 hours and it flew over Hopefully it won't even take you 10 hours, I'm hoping mine starts during the night so I can sleep through the early not too painful stage, it's more being in pain for a long time that worries me they say second Labour is usually half the time though fingers crossed that's the case x

I hope so, mine was only 16 hours last time but I was induced so no idea lol! But I'd guess from the amount of time my body seems to have been trying to start it might be fairly quick.

I'm getting a few painful BH now, don't wanna get my hopes up it might be it but I'm gonna go to bed and see what happens.

well hi ladies i just got out of the hospital today....im happy to say my yellow bump turned pink. faith louise was born july 10th at 1:14pm was 9lb2oz 21in and doing great....
fingers crossed for all of you still waiting

Ooh fingers crossed Bailey I'm just feeling pretty sore at the bottom of my bump from whatever movements she's been doing lol

Congratulations princess hope your both doing well x

Girls you can do it, labour can be rough but not being pregnabt anymore is loverly :) i had a terrible labour hence no burth story BUT my second birth was my easiest birth :) so moral of story...dont have number three!

Myprincess congratulations hun! Glad she is here safe and sound

Celine I'm sorry you had a difficult labour hun (I bet difficult is an understatement isnt it?). Will tale the advice on not having number 3 lol. Although if this one ends in c section and I do have a third I doubt I will go for vbac again, this is torture lol. Especially when I know I could have had my ELCS almost 2 weeks ago.

Alex you know how you said you might lose your s**t with your oh, well I did this morning. I think I am so miserable and tired and had enough of being pregnant and he's just got no clue. He stayed up til 3am playing xbox (admittedly dd woke a few times anyway so I would still have been woken up) but he then wouldnt get out of bed this morning and I was in pain, dd then had a screaming session coz shes teething and also has a sore bottom so he just left me to deal with her and went and got his shower, coz god forbid he doesnt get his damn shower!! And then he snapped at me coz I had a go at him for not bringing the laundry down which I cant carry coz of the baby gates and my ridiculously huge overdue bump!! So I yelled at him, a lot. And called him selfish. He's saying sorry now and then he dared to say he was tired......well I nearly threw the xbox through the window!!

As for any signs of labour nothing again. I dont think I can cope anymore I feel like I am at my wits end, I think a little part of me really thought that last bight was the night :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->