Lack of intimacy & dtd

I am 7 DPO or in IVF world 5dp2dt. I had spotting on 4 DPO/2dp2dt, it was a tiny amount only when I wiped, still I was concerned cos i never spot in tww and it was just too early for implantation. spotting stopped since I increased progesterone but cramping continues. They are going to do my test next Wednesday, basically 14 DPO. I am testing daily, I figured it will be less of a shock for me if I get there gradually. I guess implantation should be happening around now

Ok, well hope the cramping eases up! Hang in there!

Temps not looking bad, Briss. How're you doing?

cramping has been non stop and I've been spotting since 10 DPO :( test daily but all bfns so far :( losing hope

cramping has been non stop and I've been spotting since 10 DPO :( test daily but all bfns so far :( losing hope
Briss, hope all is well. I want to say that I agree with the others that the cramping and spotting is not a reason to give up - could be your body gearing up big time. Get plenty of rest x

Hmmm... :-/ I'm sorry to hear about the bfns. Are you considered 10 or 12 dpo today? If 10, thats still fairly early. did the doc say anything about the cramping/spotting and what could be causing it?

Thank you ladies. 13 DPO, my temp is up, no cramping and no spotting this morning I was getting my hopes up but… bfn. I guess it's quite clear now but I will continue hoping for a miracle up until I get my blood test results tomorrow.

Briss, I'm hoping for a miracle for you love, you so deserve it :hugs::hugs:

Yeah, nice temp rise today! And it's good that the spotting & cramping's eased up too.

Briss, is that a BFP on your chart??? What's going on?

ladies, just to update you. i did get a BFP last night but BFN this morning, it then went to produce a very faint line by lunchtime but my beta came back as 8.3, too low to call it positive. They were very direct and told me that unfortunately they see it as negative. I am to repeat the test on Friday and they expect I get a completely negative result. They did not want to give me false hope and said with these low levels this is just not good news. the only positive fact is that there was an attempt at implantation but unfortunately not successful.

Oh Briss, I am so so sorry to hear your news :cry: It hurts because that BFP gets your hopes up so much, doesn't it....

My thoughts are with you, and hoping you can find some quiet head space over the next few days. :hugs:

viccat, it was devastating. my first BFP in 3.5 years, I was so happy I cried when I saw it. it's just too cruel.

Ttc is really such an emotional rollercoaster. It's just so unbearably hard sometimes. :-( did you test again today though? I notice your temp is up?

Zeri, I did not bother testing this morning. yesterday it was still faint positive (it's not getting darker) but blood test is just more reliable, I did one this morning and they will tell me the results later today. I do not know why the temp is up, probably cos of progesterone, I was told to continue until negative is confirmed. I am still spotting but AF wont start until I stop progesterone.

Hi Briss,
I see Af has started... :-( hope you're holding up ok. Hugs.

I've gotta say that this ttc thing is pretty hard to deal with. Was thinking today about that overall. I think today is O day for me, and sadly no Bds at all anytime this week. Pathetic! I had great ewcm all week too. :-( Dh was interested in Bding on Thirs morn but I was late for work so we didn't. Fri morn I decided to go into work late and get some Bd in the morning... We tried but Dh couldn't finish. He later said he had masturbated on the Thurs morn. Sigh... Saturday he was busy all day and today he was too tired to Bd the two times I asked. So another month down the drain. Good times. I don't know what to feel anymore at this point but I've started looking intoa fertility centre in my region that does Iuis. I'm starting to think we should stop wasting time and just try assisted. Every month something just seems to go wrong with the Bding and I'm tired of it. Will continue to look into it for the time being.

How is everyone else doing?

Zeri, I am so sorry about no BD, so upsetting! My Dh actually was happy to go alone with IVF because he did not have to BD :(

My second beta dropped to 1.7 so officially negative, I stopped progestrone and got AF the next day. I am visiting my mum at the moment. Wanted to get away from my DH so he did not see me upset, he takes it very hard and I was afraid this would make him want to increase his beer intake.... :(

I am actually feeling strangely positive, because at least finaly we got very close to getting pregnant. I realised that ICSI is probabaly the way to go for us, low sperm count is not easily treated with natural methods so I am afraid I feel I've been wasting time on vitamins and TCM, all we need is no alcohol and modern technology :( I feel we have a chance now

Briss I am really sorry to hear your sad news.

Viccat - how are you getting along with things?

Zeri - sorry AF has appeared and lack of BD... never any fun.

AFM - had meeting with HR, to say that I am going to be going through IVF so will need to take time off at short notice for some appointments once I know the treatment schedule. Not easy to take/book holidays at short notice, so felt I had to raise it with them.... also only had 1 sick day in the last year so to suddenly take lots in a short space of time...would have raised lots of questions.. HR were nice about it, said I need to speak to my manager, and let him know I have to have some appointments, for a health issue, and that HR are aware. If I decide to let my boss know what the treatment is, I can ask him to not say anything to anyone, and he has to do this, but I just don't want people to know.... to many people wondering how things are progressing etc... Will decide what to do once we have been to the first meeting on Friday... need to talk things through with other half. Got to try and clear his system out tonight ahead of Friday he has to provide a sample for a SA on Friday, and things didn't work out yesterday, hope we can summon the energy tonight! He's not looking forward to it... bless him, at least he is willing.

Hi Girls :flower:

Just trying to catch up with all that's going on in your worlds :hugs:

Briss - so sorry for the disappointment but you hit the nail on the head, you are getting nearer and nearer to actually getting preg and that makes me really happy for you :happydance: all is not lost you are so nearly there :hugs:

Zeri - I've had a month like that too, just one BD just after finished my period, so not holding out any hope. Feel esp p'd off as I took my clomid this cycle, AND told DH I was, AND he's away next month :growlmad: Am beginning to think like you and Briss, take the BDing out the way with assisted and just get preg - bingo!

Viccat - how's things with you and your DH? So hope you're okay :hugs:

Nobump - lots of luv and luck as you and DH start the IVF journey, bless him for doing his testing so willingly, helps hugely. Hope you'll be posting good news soon!

AFM, wrestling with following the IVF path like all of you...something, somewhere is telling me that naturally it's not going to happen and I have to give this one try, although I think it will be DE for me. Am checking things out with my private healthcare atm....:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->