Ladies Due June 28/29/30...

Being overdue sux

Yeah, it's not so fun. You've spent all this time waiting for this little bundle and the anticipation is the worst! I've been going out and keeping busy to take my mind off things :winkwink: Good luck to you and just know that this waiting can't last forever. Whether baby likes it or not, time is almost up! :haha:

AFM, Still no full on labor so I go into the hospital at 5pm to be induced and baby should be here tomorrow!! :happydance: Not exactly how I planned but at this point with all the false/early labor pains and contractions I've been having, I'm just ready to meet this little guy!! :baby:

Good luck to everyone still waiting! I will update as I can :winkwink:

Being overdue sux

It sure does!! :hugs:

Being overdue sux

Yeah, it's not so fun. You've spent all this time waiting for this little bundle and the anticipation is the worst! I've been going out and keeping busy to take my mind off things :winkwink: Good luck to you and just know that this waiting can't last forever. Whether baby likes it or not, time is almost up! :haha:

AFM, Still no full on labor so I go into the hospital at 5pm to be induced and baby should be here tomorrow!! :happydance: Not exactly how I planned but at this point with all the false/early labor pains and contractions I've been having, I'm just ready to meet this little guy!! :baby:

Good luck to everyone still waiting! I will update as I can :winkwink:

I'll be thinking about you today! I'm in CA, too, so we're in the same time zone. Prayers and best wishes for a safe and smooth delivery!

Struggling to keep up with this thread without internet in the new house. Sorry if I miss any replies from you ladies!

Really hoping Austin makes his entrance soon... I am EXHAUSTED. Aching like crazy.... Can't cope.... Back ache, constant cramping, gunky mucus (TMI alert!!)

When are you coming baby boy?!?!

I have my sweep tomorrow. FINGERS CROSSED!!

3 days overdue. shoot me!

this month should be the overdue month haha

:haha:

I can't believe there are so many of us who are overdue!

Good luck 1babydreamer! Sending you good vibes! :hugs:

Thank you Hun but you'll never believe it!
So I went into the hospital last night to induce. They inserted the cervidil vaginally to soften the cervix and start the process which they leave in for 12 hours while you sleep before they start the Pitocin the next day. Some women start contracting with just the cervidil as it gets things going. Well, when they checked me this morning, and not only was still at only 1 centimeter :growlmad: but my cervix was still high and posterior and baby was high!! They started the Pitocin and after few hours on it, though I was having regular contractions, they weren't very strong or painful and just felt like the regular BH I've been having for a month now! :dohh: The only other option was to keep upping my Pitocin and then see if my doctor could break my waters. As my cervix was so high that wasn't even a sure thing! Also, seeing as my body wasn't really responding as favorably to the meds, my chances of a C-section were very high, like 65%!! :nope:
Sooooooo... Anyway,after discussing with the doctor and my husband, we decided to come home and wait the baby out! If he doesn't arrive by Monday, we will try to induce again. I'll be 41 weeks + 4 days by then. I will go in Friday to have a NST to check the baby is ok and then be checked Monday morning. Hoping and praying baby comes on his own and just needs some more time :coffee:.

Please send out good thoughts and baby dust because this is just crazy!!!:wacko:

Hey all! I've been really busy with the baby and adjusting to this new life so I haven't had the chance to check BnB very much but I wanted to wish you all the BEST OF LUCK on your upcoming labours!! It's been so nice having you all to chat with during the wait for our babies and I can't thank you enough for all of your support :) I love this community!

Talk soon ;) Labour dust to all!!!

Hey all! I've been really busy with the baby and adjusting to this new life so I haven't had the chance to check BnB very much but I wanted to wish you all the BEST OF LUCK on your upcoming labours!! It's been so nice having you all to chat with during the wait for our babies and I can't thank you enough for all of your support :) I love this community!

I totally agree! I love this forum and I don't know what I would do without it. Hoping we will all keep in contact every now and then between juggling new family life :) and hoping to see more birth updates soon x

Thank you Hun but you'll never believe it!
So I went into the hospital last night to induce. They inserted the cervidil vaginally to soften the cervix and start the process which they leave in for 12 hours while you sleep before they start the Pitocin the next day. Some women start contracting with just the cervidil as it gets things going. Well, when they checked me this morning, and not only was still at only 1 centimeter :growlmad: but my cervix was still high and posterior and baby was high!! They started the Pitocin and after few hours on it, though I was having regular contractions, they weren't very strong or painful and just felt like the regular BH I've been having for a month now! :dohh: The only other option was to keep upping my Pitocin and then see if my doctor could break my waters. As my cervix was so high that wasn't even a sure thing! Also, seeing as my body wasn't really responding as favorably to the meds, my chances of a C-section were very high, like 65%!! :nope:
Sooooooo... Anyway,after discussing with the doctor and my husband, we decided to come home and wait the baby out! If he doesn't arrive by Monday, we will try to induce again. I'll be 41 weeks + 4 days by then. I will go in Friday to have a NST to check the baby is ok and then be checked Monday morning. Hoping and praying baby comes on his own and just needs some more time :coffee:.

Please send out good thoughts and baby dust because this is just crazy!!!:wacko:

Oh, no! I was soooo hoping that you'd have your little one by now! I really, really hope that you see some progress soon and that your prince decides to come out on his own!! :hugs:

I'm thinking I'm in the same position as you. My cervix was barely 1/2 cm dilated on Monday (not even a finger tip), and my cervix and baby were both still high. My doctor (who I didn't get to see on Monday) called me yesterday in response to an email that I sent her Monday afternoon. It's good that I got that appointment to see her tomorrow. She's going to perform the NST and check my amniotic fluid levels when I see her. If I didn't have the appointment, she was going to arrange for me to have it done at L&D on Friday (when I hit 41 weeks) as she was as uncomfortable and DH and I were with the idea of waiting until Monday to check. If I need to be induced, the plan is to start with cervidil on me, too.

Thanks for checking in, 2pups! I'm glad to see that you and the baby are doing well! :thumbup:

I totally agree! I love this forum and I don't know what I would do without it. Hoping we will all keep in contact every now and then between juggling new family life :) and hoping to see more birth updates soon x

It's great to see you popping in, too, Gizzyy! :hugs:

My LO arrived today, was due to be induced at 8am but waters broke at 2:20am, very painful day of contractions and went from 1cm to fully dilated throughout the day, my birth plan went out of the window and I was begging for all the help I could get, unfortunately it all ended at 10pm with an emergency section, my greatest fear....all worth it now to have my little boy ( was team yellow) born at 21:52 weighting in at 8lb 15 !

Good luck to the rest of you overdue ladies xx

My LO arrived today, was due to be induced at 8am but waters broke at 2:20am, very painful day of contractions and went from 1cm to fully dilated throughout the day, my birth plan went out of the window and I was begging for all the help I could get, unfortunately it all ended at 10pm with an emergency section, my greatest fear....all worth it now to have my little boy ( was team yellow) born at 21:52 weighting in at 8lb 15 !

Good luck to the rest of you overdue ladies xx

Congrats!!! :happydance:

Heyyyguys, im still pregnant! In hospital and will start induction in a couple hours x

Heyyyguys, im still pregnant! In hospital and will start induction in a couple hours x

Good luck, fifie!! Sending you positive thoughts and good vibes for a quick and easy delivery! :thumbup: You'll have your LO in your arms soon! :hugs:

My beautiful baby boy arrived on July 2nd at 2.01am weighing 8lb 11oz after 1.5 hours of labour ... Six minutes after arriving at the hospital!!!

I am so in love with my baby Austin :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 8
My beautiful baby boy arrived on July 2nd at 2.01am weighing 8lb 11oz after 1.5 hours of labour ... Six minutes after arriving at the hospital!!!

Awwww congratulations!!!!!! He's gorgeous!

Congratulations to everyone who had there babys, and good luck to those still waiting and being induced x

Here is my birth story and a few pics of my little boy if anyone wants to have read/look x

Attachments

• 10488161_10203770858567632_6747861789600959349_n.jpg
    10488161_10203770858567632_6747861789600959349_n.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 7
  • 10486901_10203099657384601_535696968_n.jpg
    10486901_10203099657384601_535696968_n.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 5
  • 10177241_10203784163460246_8372690809541160120_n.jpg
    10177241_10203784163460246_8372690809541160120_n.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 5

Congratulations!!! He's adorable! I'm glad you got to the hospital just in time!!! :happydance:

Congratulations to everyone who had there babys, and good luck to those still waiting and being induced x

Here is my birth story and a few pics of my little boy if anyone wants to have read/look x

He's so handsome! Congratulations once again!! :hugs: Was there a link to your birth story?

Holy crap!! Amazing! Congrats Mrsmummy!!!! :happydance: He is SO cute!!

Awwww so cute!! Congrats Natalie!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->