Ladies Due June 28/29/30...

Oh my goodness!! So much has happened!! :happydance:
Congrats Natalie :happydance:, and hope to hear your good news soon lillypad!!

Steph, your little girl is so precious!! :baby:

Disneyfan, any news??

I'm still here at 40+3 and no baby yet! I tried bouncing on my ball a bunch yesterday, went for a good, long, brisk walk and had two salads with special "labor-inducing" balsamic dressing. And... Nothing! :dohh:
I've been having tons of contractions, especially at night that get stronger but end up fading away. My cramping and back pain last night was not fun! This little guy is just too stubborn and refuses to come out!! I can still feel him moving and wriggling and kicking my ribs! He seems to have no desire to make his way to the "exit" :haha:.

Still nothing here, either. :dohh: I felt a bunch of BH last night, and she was moving around and stretching A LOT, too, but that didn't lead to anything. I've been spending a ton of time on my ball, too. I'm going to drag DH along for more walking today. My next appointment is tomorrow assuming she doesn't come out before then. Still no signs of any plug, and if my bump has dropped at all, it's not by much. :nope:

Hopefully you'll get good news tomorrow Hun! We're at the same point, sadly. Lol. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too!! :hugs:

Hey ladies. Not been on for a while.. The move went really well & we're also a settled in. Just waiting on wardrobes to be delivered! We LOVE our new home. Now the only thing that could make life any better is Austin's arrival....!! That's right... Still here ... Overdue day 2... :( feeling super fed up... Very uncomfy... Lots of pains and cramping... Not overly happy n just want it all over now.... Got a sweep Wednesday so we shall see what happens then.

And WOW congrats 2pups!! U went first!!!

And congrats to all other girls who've had baby :)

Mrsmummy2: So glad the move went well! I bet it's nice to have everything fresh ready for the arrival of your LO :) we moved house too but I was at the beginning of third tri so wasn't too bad but stressful nonetheless. Hope bubs decides to make an appearance soon hun!!! Fx for Wednesdays sweep :thumbup: xxx

Seen my consultant this morning and finally 1cm dilated, had sweep and induction booked for 8am Wednesday morning, will be doing everything I can to get this baby moving naturally before then :)

Seen my consultant this morning and finally 1cm dilated, had sweep and induction booked for 8am Wednesday morning, will be doing everything I can to get this baby moving naturally before then :)

Fingers crossed for you gilly!!
I have my induction booked for Wednesday as well and I've been trying to coax this little guy out!! I've done everything and he just won't budge!! :dohh:

Oh my goodness!! So much has happened!! :happydance:
Congrats Natalie :happydance:, and hope to hear your good news soon lillypad!!

Steph, your little girl is so precious!! :baby:

Disneyfan, any news??

I'm still here at 40+3 and no baby yet! I tried bouncing on my ball a bunch yesterday, went for a good, long, brisk walk and had two salads with special "labor-inducing" balsamic dressing. And... Nothing! :dohh:
I've been having tons of contractions, especially at night that get stronger but end up fading away. My cramping and back pain last night was not fun! This little guy is just too stubborn and refuses to come out!! I can still feel him moving and wriggling and kicking my ribs! He seems to have no desire to make his way to the "exit" :haha:.

Still nothing here, either. :dohh: I felt a bunch of BH last night, and she was moving around and stretching A LOT, too, but that didn't lead to anything. I've been spending a ton of time on my ball, too. I'm going to drag DH along for more walking today. My next appointment is tomorrow assuming she doesn't come out before then. Still no signs of any plug, and if my bump has dropped at all, it's not by much. :nope:

Hopefully you'll get good news tomorrow Hun! We're at the same point, sadly. Lol. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too!! :hugs:

Just got back from my appointment. It's estimated that I'm maybe dilated .5 cm (if that) -- not even a finger tip. :dohh: My cervix is still relatively high and is about 30-40% softened/thinned. Baby's position is maybe -4. It feels like she's never going to come out. :nope:

Were holding out a little longer before we schedule an induction. With the holiday coming up, my next appointment won't be until next Monday (41+3). They will do a non-stress test and check my amniotic fluid levels then. I was told that it was fine to wait, and I can go to L&D between now and then if needed. I hope we're doing the right thing.

I hope you see some progress before your scheduled induction! :hugs:

Hey ladies. Not been on for a while.. The move went really well & we're also a settled in. Just waiting on wardrobes to be delivered! We LOVE our new home. Now the only thing that could make life any better is Austin's arrival....!! That's right... Still here ... Overdue day 2... :( feeling super fed up... Very uncomfy... Lots of pains and cramping... Not overly happy n just want it all over now.... Got a sweep Wednesday so we shall see what happens then.

And WOW congrats 2pups!! U went first!!!

And congrats to all other girls who've had baby :)

Congrats on the move! Hopefully your LO will be ready to come out soon. :hugs:

I'll be thinking of you too Disneyfan!! I hope your little one comes before next Monday!
I had a talk with DH and Doctor today and as I've had so much false labor and pre-labor that keeps stopping, we've all agreed if I wait till Monday due to the holiday, I'll be 41+5 and if we induced then, the baby would be born at 41+6 and that's too close to 42 weeks. There is a fluid level concern and I'd have to monitored everyday after Thursday anyway :nope:. It's just bad timing with the holiday weekend. I am looking forward to holding our little miracle baby on Wednesday so unless he miraculously arrives by tomorrow, I'll be meeting him via induction on Wednesday :happydance:

Disney I wouldn't worry about "only" being dilated that much! When my waters has been broken for two hours, I was only 1.5 cm dilated and maybe 40% effaced. I did end up being induced after 12 hours because things were progressing too slowly. That being said, it was not horrible! They told me for first time moms, effacement is what really takes the longest. You have a head start!

Good luck ladies. A lot can happen in that week+...sorry it's come to that...:hugs:

Im 5 days over now, had sweep today, im at 1cm and cervix softened, induction booked for Saturday

I'll be thinking of you too Disneyfan!! I hope your little one comes before next Monday!
I had a talk with DH and Doctor today and as I've had so much false labor and pre-labor that keeps stopping, we've all agreed if I wait till Monday due to the holiday, I'll be 41+5 and if we induced then, the baby would be born at 41+6 and that's too close to 42 weeks. There is a fluid level concern and I'd have to monitored everyday after Thursday anyway :nope:. It's just bad timing with the holiday weekend. I am looking forward to holding our little miracle baby on Wednesday so unless he miraculously arrives by tomorrow, I'll be meeting him via induction on Wednesday :happydance:

Thanks! I really hope your LO comes on his own soon, but if not, you still get to see him soon! :hugs:

Disney I wouldn't worry about "only" being dilated that much! When my waters has been broken for two hours, I was only 1.5 cm dilated and maybe 40% effaced. I did end up being induced after 12 hours because things were progressing too slowly. That being said, it was not horrible! They told me for first time moms, effacement is what really takes the longest. You have a head start!

Good luck ladies. A lot can happen in that week+...sorry it's come to that...:hugs:

Thanks Steph!! :hugs:

Good luck girlies! You'll all have your LOs In your arms soon!!! :happydance: x

Thanks so much for the encouragement ladies and good luck fife and Disneyfan!!
We'll all have our sweet little ones soon!!

My doctors office just called. There was a cancellation for a Thursday appointment, so they gave it to me. :thumbup: I won't be going through the NST or amniotic fluid check that day (that's still Monday), but at least I'll get a chance to be checked otherwise before the holiday, and I'll get to see what my doctor thinks about the possible need to induce sooner (my appointment today was with a nurse practitioner since my doctor was unavailable). I'll be happy for the extra piece of mind before the holiday weekend. Hopefully LO will cooperate and show some progress by then.

My doctors office just called. There was a cancellation for a Thursday appointment, so they gave it to me. :thumbup: I won't be going through the NST or amniotic fluid check that day (that's still Monday), but at least I'll get a chance to be checked otherwise before the holiday, and I'll get to see what my doctor thinks about the possible need to induce sooner (my appointment today was with a nurse practitioner since my doctor was unavailable). I'll be happy for the extra piece of mind before the holiday weekend. Hopefully LO will cooperate and show some progress by then.

Good luck Disneyfan! I'll be stalking to hear any news :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->