Ladies Due Toward the End of March 2015!!

can i join ? due march 24th

Of course!! Welcome!! I've seen you in the March-Mallows group, but I started this one to be a little smaller and easier to follow and keep up with each other. The 24th was my due date based on my lmp, but when I had my ultrasound it moved up to the 20th as baby was measuring further along. How have you been feeling?

Thanks for having me

Nothing against the other group I just feel ignored there so was looking for another group :)

Ms has been getting worse since 7.5 weeks and that sucks since it sticks with me till I give birth but it's all worth it :)

How are all of u doing ?

Totally know what you mean. Sorry about the ms. Hopefully things will be different this time around and it will go away soon. That has to make it hard keeping up with those little ones. I'm lucky I just have my 2 fur babies (dogs) to worry about. Although tomorrow I'm also watching my mom's 2 dogs for an entire week and this place is going to be a madhouse. I haven't actually gotten sick *knock on wood* but I've had bouts of nausea and this past week has been the worst with daily nausea. I know I've been pretty lucky though.

Yeah, this thread moves a lot slower, but at least I can remember who people are! haha.
Morning sickness sounds not fun.. I guess I should be glad I don't have it.. (although sometimes a reassurance is nice haha)
Almost an olive! haha. Progressing through the fruits

We have a dog too it was dh's before we were together and he has no life always needs to be around is can get very frustrating!

Aww I love my doggies. They are our 1st babies. They have their annoying moments (like today when I got woken up by the smaller one gagging about to barf right in the middle of the bed) but I couldn't imagine my life without them. They too follow me everywhere... I can't sleep, shower, or even pee without them with me... gonna be very interesting when we throw a baby into the mix. lol I hope they adjust well.

Just wanted to say hi.. Im in march mallows group too, but I havent really felt any connections with anybody over there either.. I know what you mean, kaicee.
Anyways, Im due March 20th also but Im mainly in the rainbows thread.. hope you all are feeling better, my nausea isnt so bad anymore

I was actually going to write you yesterday because I saw something happened between u and another mommy but it looked or seemed like she was bullying you

Welcome! Yeah I haven't really either in the MarchMallows group.

welcolm this by far is a better group and we recspect everyones opinions :)

thanks for the welcome, ladies. whats really fun is my birthday is march 16th, so theres a slight chance this could be my Birthday baby too.. LMP put me at the 18th, but u/s put me at the 20th

so yeah, kaicee, that among a few other things were kinda a big turn off to me in that thread.. but Im willing to blame hormones over personality in that case lol

and yeah, its good to respect opinions AND have many different opinions too.. just cause someone disagrees with an opinion doesnt necessary mean they are personally attacking someone but its cool

and I prefer smaller threads anyways... 6-8 ppl is a much more intimate group than nearly 1oo :flower:

I still find there are cliques in that group and some can be closed minded!

Dh's bday is the 17th and I usually go at 39 weeks since I get cesarians so I'm due on the 24th so hopefully he/she can be born on dhs bday

My MIL's bday is the 17th! I will be squeezing my legs tightly that day though. I don't want her getting any credit on my baby's bday. haha. Can you feel the love?

Hello Ladies:flower: Just jumping over from the Expecting #1 thread. Didn't really fit in in MarchMallows, so I just unsubscribed from that thread after about 2 posts, but this one sounds fun and non-judgmental, can I join please?? I'm due March 25th but my midwife said the way the baby's measuring she's sure I won't make it to that day haha!!
Hi, Swamp!! I'm not stalking you, I was just looking for another place to talk lol...

My MIL's bday is the 17th! I will be squeezing my legs tightly that day though. I don't want her getting any credit on my baby's bday. haha. Can you feel the love?
:rofl:

Welcome! :hi: I just wanted something a little more personal where everyone's posts are actually seen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->