• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladies from the 'praying for bfp' days and onwards!

Ooohhhh maybe 2017 then ay :) I have a 4 bedroom house and starla and beau share and then Angel has her own room and nico but depending on what this baby is if we change Angel into Nicos little room and 2 boys will share of not then it's 3 girls in one room and bunk beds eventually :) and the car is a 7 seater so 1 space left :) Angel and starla n the back themy beau nico and baby I'm thinking of getting a bigger car/van next year with 9 in but we will see as we have the 2 dogs too and angels friends over a lot so more space the better would also like to extend the house but that's down to cost at the moment.... but it's a big space house and my dad owns land in front 10 acres so there loads to play outside when the weather and good :) xx

Wow, sounds perfect for the kids growing up. Sorry for being nosey! Just love hearing how people accommodate big families :)

Hehe that's OK :) u had a 2 bedroom before and that was terrible that's when beau was first born :( xxx

Hi ladies!! Just a quick update from me, im going in for my op next thurs so TTC is on hold until im up and about (however we dtd last night) but going by past 10 months i wont be preggo. Got our fertility appt on 1st April so will see what the outcome is and get back too you all! Hope your all well and keep on trying DG! Did you manage too inseminate this cycle? xx

goodluck next week hun, keep us posted. x

Laura, how are you?

Hi wish u lots of luck to come Claire :) and hope all goes well..... im all good here have a gender scan on weds coming so excited about that and then have a constant app on Tuesday too... so really looking forward to the future now and knowing everything should be going OK now :) I'm thinking girl but we will soon find out I'm going to find out myself and then have scratch cards for the family and they can find out that way.... just waiting for the movements now so I can stop with the doppler lots of kicks can be heard on that but I felt around 16 weeks with dixie I think..... blood pressure has all been find too which is good but I do have step b again this time which they don't normally test so early on... xxxxxxx

ooo how exciting, thinking girl too!! how do the scratchcards work?

hope you start feeling movements soon :)

What happens with the strep b, do they do anything differently at the birth?

The scratch cards once you know the sex you by them from the scan place and hand them out to your family and when they scratch it it says where expecting a baby girl or baby boy... so gonna get one for me sister and mama... step b I have to have anti biotics 4 hrs before... you deliver as it's a infection down below.. so being induced early and hope BP stays at bay xxx

Yeah I did but may have done too early. I did Saturday even though opk wasn't showing second line. The stress caused my delay this cycle so I ovulated last nite. Oy vey... Never gonna win am I?

ahh dg sorry. mine do that to me too. i used to start to panic about timing and get stressed and ov' was always late :dohh:

Goodluck tomorrow Claire, hope you're back on your feet soon xxx

Haha clicked thanks rach ;) stupid phone... had my gender scan and I'm team pink :) :) xxx

Girls......i think im pregnant???? Am in total shock as we arent ttc this month!! What do you think? OH getting me a digi! This is first tests ive done and only coz ive felt a bit crappy last cple daysxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 7
omg, i totally see the frer line and i'm hungover!! what you going to do hun?!!

Ha ha awww bless ya being hungover! Im gona enjoy every minute! Will see what digi says but just done another IC and theres defo a line! OH is over moon xx

IC ive just done after cple mins & FRER dried xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 2
Better pic of IC....omg im sooo excited

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online