Ladies from the 'praying for bfp' days and onwards!

Not been on in a while again sorry! Let's see your bump then hun! Hmm so you think boy? How would you feel if it is another boy? Would you keep going til you get a girl lol?! x

11+6(a).jpg

This was 12 weeks hun, i will do another at 16 weeks.

I don't know i am starting to maybe think pink now, just because of the nub and the nausea still....and a couple of friends think i am a different shape to the last 2 pregnancies..hmm i'm not sure.
We currently are planning 4 regardless of the sexes, and no wouldn't keep going for a girl would stop at 4 unless twins next of course! :rofl:

sorry not sure why its sideways, obviously we took it the other way! :dohh:

Hi :thumbup: Yes Im Here - Well Im Around 4weeks atm I had a Pos OPK on the 7th Dec and Pos HTP on 18th - Will have a read and catch up xx

Yay :)
and also to update you all, I found out today I am having a baby girl! :cloud9: so so happy x

Awwww Thats Lovely a Little girl :) :happydance: Im going to go Team Yellow X

Team yellow is great, we did it with Thomas but Jez really wanted to know(and i did too in the end) and so i surprised him today on his birthday with a gender scan!
I would like to stay team yellow if we had another one :)

Aww Bless, I havent been team yellow yet, but think this would be a lovely surprise :) When can they detect a Heart Beat? x

30- a girl, that's wonderful news! Now your family's complete :)

Have a Lovely Christmas all and New year :) I wish you all good luck for the new year and Hope there will be more Babies :flower: Will keep you all updated on me, and will be Booking too see the MW after the New Year x

Ahh a girl wow that's brill rach! :happydance: Team pink is awesome, I love the girlie fluffy sparkly stuff ha ha! Don't go too overboard on the pink yet though til after the 20 week scan as I know someone where they got the 16 week gender scan wrong...:shock:

Congrats Laura! :wohoo:

And merry Xmas everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"