Ladies TTC August/September 2013

x Zaly x

Mum of three
Reaction score
Yayyyyy!!! Finally made a home for us ladies trying in August/September. Cant wait for you september ladies to join us, not long to go!! Baby dust to all!! Other ladies welcome to join too:thumbup:

:sex::spermy::dust::baby: :haha:

xxxxxxxx

Hi ive just staryed to try this month i stopped my cerazette pill about 8 weels ago and im just waiting for something to happen now as i dont have a regular cycle to go by lol.have you started to try? X x

Hello pink lilly welcome. No not yet, I just started my af yesterday so waiting on it leaving then all systems go! I have irregular cycles though so not too sure when i ovulate, my cycles can be anything from 33 to 44 days. Just going to take a relaxed approach this month and see how we get on. Hope your cycle returns soon xx

TTC August and have to test around 8th September! xx

TTC #2, this is approx cycle number 3.

DS is just over 2 years old and I'm hoping not to have tooooooo big an age gap.

Will be testing towards the end of August I think - maybe around the 26th, if I have another 30 day cycle :)

Good luck and baby dust to all

:dust:

Hi, may I join you? I had my inplanon removed Thursday and am starting to try now, I know I have no cycle to go by yet, lol but I have decided I have nothing to lose in trying now and having some fun whilst I wait for my BFP. :)

I'm another one for the gang! Onto month 2 of TTC #2 - fingers crossed for us all!!

My next AF is due on/around 26 Aug. I soooo hope she doesnt rock up this month...

Nice to have all you girlies here to share the journey with. Im so excited for us all! Hope to see lots of bfps this month. I will be testing around the 6th of september, seems so far away lol xx

Hi ladies

I am in my first month of TTC and feel pretty out of my depth especially with all the jargon. So please bear with me. I would love to hear your feedback on the following.

My husband and I have only just decided to TTC one week ago today. I decided to buy the clearblue digital ovulation test and his and hers TTC vitamins. I had been off my pill for 3 weeks and so expected to come on soon. Despite this my curiosity got the better of me so I ignored the instructions that came with the test and just started testing each morning. After 2 days of seeing a O, on the 3rd day I saw a flashing smiley face. I was gobsmacked. I told me husband and since we have been trying each night. I had the flashing smiley for 4 days and today had the solid smiley (peak fertility). I I wasn't expecting to be so close to ovulation I also bought some one step tests from amazon anticipation a long road ahead. Today I decided to use one of the one step tests (again out of curiosity) but was upset to see a negative result.

Is the one step test right or the clear blue??? Arghh I am so confused.

Please help if you can x

Hi Everyone,

I am on 2WW after my second IUI..My dilemma is my RE is forcing us to move to IVF and my Dh's Urologiest is suggesting to go for more natural or IUI cycles since me and my husband are fairly young to jump to IVF at this stage. I am not really sure what should I do? Shall I jump to IVF in september or shall do few more IUIs in september?

This is very first time I m posting something on any website and I am new to everything..

Love
Anna

Im going to see how my month goes and see if i get an af.they are still irregular so i dont have solid dates (how annoying) lol! Hope everyone gets their bfps.. now for the agonising wait! good luck girls!!! x x

Hi ladies

I am in my first month of TTC and feel pretty out of my depth especially with all the jargon. So please bear with me. I would love to hear your feedback on the following.

My husband and I have only just decided to TTC one week ago today. I decided to buy the clearblue digital ovulation test and his and hers TTC vitamins. I had been off my pill for 3 weeks and so expected to come on soon. Despite this my curiosity got the better of me so I ignored the instructions that came with the test and just started testing each morning. After 2 days of seeing a O, on the 3rd day I saw a flashing smiley face. I was gobsmacked. I told me husband and since we have been trying each night. I had the flashing smiley for 4 days and today had the solid smiley (peak fertility). I I wasn't expecting to be so close to ovulation I also bought some one step tests from amazon anticipation a long road ahead. Today I decided to use one of the one step tests (again out of curiosity) but was upset to see a negative result.

Is the one step test right or the clear blue??? Arghh I am so confused.

Please help if you can x

Hi,

I don't know enough about opks to help but from what I have read clear blue are pretty good, so that sounds promising! I'm temping and that is helpful to show you when you actually have ovulated - if you're not successful this month, might be something to consider next month along with opks?

Good luck xx

Im going to see how my month goes and see if i get an af.they are still irregular so i dont have solid dates (how annoying) lol! Hope everyone gets their bfps.. now for the agonising wait! good luck girls!!! x x

I hate to sound like an over enthusiastic salesperson but maybe you could/should try temping too, to help you get to know your cycle - its a good thing for long term, as it can help you predict coming months.

Best of luck for a :bfp: xx

Hi Everyone,

I am on 2WW after my second IUI..My dilemma is my RE is forcing us to move to IVF and my Dh's Urologiest is suggesting to go for more natural or IUI cycles since me and my husband are fairly young to jump to IVF at this stage. I am not really sure what should I do? Shall I jump to IVF in september or shall do few more IUIs in september?

This is very first time I m posting something on any website and I am new to everything..

Love
Anna

Hi Anna,

I'm sorry I don't know what iui or re is.

I think you are the only one who can make the decision - in your heart of hearts do you think iui or natural cycles will result in conception? Are you in a hurry?

Good luck, I hope you have your :bfp: soon xx

ok, hoping to get some input from someone. I had bought some OPK's a couple months ago. A 50 pack. I tested the whole month of June and found that my Ovulation day was cycle day 20. I have an irregular period, sometimes I start my period on the 19th of the month, sometimes the 21st, and sometimes not until the 25th. Well after getting frustrated with myself I gave up testing for a couple months. Well we decided to try again this month, but I didn't have any OPK's. Well I had started my period on the 21st of July, my period ended on the 24th or 25th. Well on the 3rd of August I was having mild cramping and the eggwhite CM. Had my spouse check my cervix, he said that it was very soft and down really low. Had intercourse that night and It HURT! felt like my cervix was being punched, bad cramping and very painful. If my calculations are correct that means I ovulated at cycle day 8? But the last time I tracked my ovulation I ovulated on cycle day 20. Can your ovulation change that drastically by a couple of months? on the 4th I still had some eggwhite CM, yesterday I still had a tiny tiny bit but it was getting sticky, and today it is sticky. I'm still having mild cramps every so often, not really anything but enough to notice. My spouse checked my cervix again on the 4, said it was still kinda soft but getting harder, checked it yesterday too, said it was really high up and very firm, today the same thing.I'm really confused as I'm new to all of this tracking stuff. I am 26 will be 27 next month, been married for 8 years and have a 5 year old son. We didn't track when we conceived him, it just took a year of having fun I hope someone can help me here, I will be buying OPK's again next month.

ok, hoping to get some input from someone. I had bought some OPK's a couple months ago. A 50 pack. I tested the whole month of June and found that my Ovulation day was cycle day 20. I have an irregular period, sometimes I start my period on the 19th of the month, sometimes the 21st, and sometimes not until the 25th. Well after getting frustrated with myself I gave up testing for a couple months. Well we decided to try again this month, but I didn't have any OPK's. Well I had started my period on the 21st of July, my period ended on the 24th or 25th. Well on the 3rd of August I was having mild cramping and the eggwhite CM. Had my spouse check my cervix, he said that it was very soft and down really low. Had intercourse that night and It HURT! felt like my cervix was being punched, bad cramping and very painful. If my calculations are correct that means I ovulated at cycle day 8? But the last time I tracked my ovulation I ovulated on cycle day 20. Can your ovulation change that drastically by a couple of months? on the 4th I still had some eggwhite CM, yesterday I still had a tiny tiny bit but it was getting sticky, and today it is sticky. I'm still having mild cramps every so often, not really anything but enough to notice. My spouse checked my cervix again on the 4, said it was still kinda soft but getting harder, checked it yesterday too, said it was really high up and very firm, today the same thing.I'm really confused as I'm new to all of this tracking stuff. I am 26 will be 27 next month, been married for 8 years and have a 5 year old son. We didn't track when we conceived him, it just took a year of having fun I hope someone can help me here, I will be buying OPK's again next month.

guess I should have added that sometimes my cycles are 28, sometimes 29 sometimes 31 -32. I don't know if that is considered irregular, but I started my period when I was 8 years old, and have had problems ever since.

I may have a go with ovulation kits when ive had an af then i can get an idea of my cycle it never seems to show when you want it to haha x x

Hi, may I join you? I had my inplanon removed Thursday and am starting to try now, I know I have no cycle to go by yet, lol but I have decided I have nothing to lose in trying now and having some fun whilst I wait for my BFP. :)

can i join please, i had my implant removed 13 days ago (24th july) been actively trying since them, no bleeding but some white discharge sorry if tmi, for the past week my libido has increased 100% lol hubby loves it, must of been the implant making me have no drive,

cant wait to go throught our ttc journey together :happydance::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->