Ladies TTC August/September 2013

Hi, may I join you? I had my inplanon removed Thursday and am starting to try now, I know I have no cycle to go by yet, lol but I have decided I have nothing to lose in trying now and having some fun whilst I wait for my BFP. :)

can i join please, i had my implant removed 13 days ago (24th july) been actively trying since them, no bleeding but some white discharge sorry if tmi, for the past week my libido has increased 100% lol hubby loves it, must of been the implant making me have no drive,

cant wait to go throught our ttc journey together :happydance::hugs:

Oh my goodness! Mine too!
Yay for sex drive :devil:

Hi,

I don't know enough about opks to help but from what I have read clear blue are pretty good, so that sounds promising! I'm temping and that is helpful to show you when you actually have ovulated - if you're not successful this month, might be something to consider next month along with opks?

Good luck xx
Hi Rozzer

Thank you for the advice. Both test had a negative reading today so hoping we caught it in time. If not hopefully AF will be here soon. I have order a thermometer and hope to start a chart next cycle. Thanks again hun. Xx

Ive heard you become fertile staight away after having an implant out.im still oldschool with pill but ive been off it around 2 months with light spottings.. i didnt do any form of testing apart from pregnancy tests haha im kind of doing same again this time.i dont get all the temping and other stuff hence the agonising wait! Lol xx good luck girls hope theres some bfps for this thread in september x x

ok, hoping to get some input from someone. I had bought some OPK's a couple months ago. A 50 pack. I tested the whole month of June and found that my Ovulation day was cycle day 20. I have an irregular period, sometimes I start my period on the 19th of the month, sometimes the 21st, and sometimes not until the 25th. Well after getting frustrated with myself I gave up testing for a couple months. Well we decided to try again this month, but I didn't have any OPK's. Well I had started my period on the 21st of July, my period ended on the 24th or 25th. Well on the 3rd of August I was having mild cramping and the eggwhite CM. Had my spouse check my cervix, he said that it was very soft and down really low. Had intercourse that night and It HURT! felt like my cervix was being punched, bad cramping and very painful. If my calculations are correct that means I ovulated at cycle day 8? But the last time I tracked my ovulation I ovulated on cycle day 20. Can your ovulation change that drastically by a couple of months? on the 4th I still had some eggwhite CM, yesterday I still had a tiny tiny bit but it was getting sticky, and today it is sticky. I'm still having mild cramps every so often, not really anything but enough to notice. My spouse checked my cervix again on the 4, said it was still kinda soft but getting harder, checked it yesterday too, said it was really high up and very firm, today the same thing.I'm really confused as I'm new to all of this tracking stuff. I am 26 will be 27 next month, been married for 8 years and have a 5 year old son. We didn't track when we conceived him, it just took a year of having fun I hope someone can help me here, I will be buying OPK's again next month.

guess I should have added that sometimes my cycles are 28, sometimes 29 sometimes 31 -32. I don't know if that is considered irregular, but I started my period when I was 8 years old, and have had problems ever since.

Hi hun. Dont think i can be of any real help but from what you have said your cycles do seem quite irregular. I also have irregular cycles, mine can go from 33 to 44 days and i find that i feel ovulation cramps at all different times. It could just be that your are ovulating earlier of later than others. If i were you id maybe try temping and ovulation sticks. Being a women eh..:dohh: xxx

Hi zaly I remember you from wtt :) Just hopping on board! I have a 19 month old and started ttc #2 at the end of last cycle so this is my first full one, exciting stuff!

Hi zaly I remember you from wtt :) Just hopping on board! I have a 19 month old and started ttc #2 at the end of last cycle so this is my first full one, exciting stuff!

Hi buttercup! I remember you too from wtt! Good luck and hope you get a sticky bean soon! Im just waiting for af to go away and then i can get started lol xxx

EEEEK

Can't believe I will be joining you next week 1st time ever I can't wait for AF to show at weekend and then get down to business.

We will be TTC after having DD 7 years ago, due to Hyperemisis said we would never go back but feeling brave and DD longs soooo much for sibling.

Good luck ladies and can't wait to chat as can't chat with anyone else as I think we will get frowned upon due to what we went through last pregnancy as family (hubby's side) have always said they would be disappointed if we went back :-(

Hi guys! I'm new here, this'll be my firtst ttc month! I'm so excited! Though I feel it won't be easy, my cycles are crazy, don't remember my AF on time for few months. Did you have anything like that?

Hey girls,

I have been ttc#2 since March 2012. Am hopeful that Aug/Sep will be my lucky months.

Best of luck to all. Looking forward to seeing BFPs soon :)

Welcome newbies! Hope you get ur sticky beans soon!

Thats my af just gone so time to bd yay!

HGsurvivor05 hope you dont mind me saying but it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks, as long as you and dh are happy and want this, thats all that matters. Im sure when his family find out the good news they will be happy, how could they not be! Good luck and baby dust! X

Babytry I also have irregular cycles and dont always know when im going to get one, try not to stress too much, its ur first month trying, you might have beginners luck! Thats what im hoping for anyway as this is my first month also x

Hi! We are ttc #1 and this is our 3rd cycle trying! Hoping 3rd times a charm!

Thanks, x Zaly x, hope you're right. I'll do my best to calm down. I'll try to enjoy my first month, hope you'll as well.
HGsurvivor05 - x Zaly x is right, don't listenm to others. You won't be disappointed for sure! Best of luck!

I also have really irregular periods an im on my first ttc month.i havnt had a period for about 6 weeks with bfn si im trying out taking my temp to see if that helps to pinpoint a ovulation date.i know you are suposed to do it from period but i dont have that luxury this cycle lol.good luck girls :) xx

hey all! baby dust to all women ttc!! we've been trying for over a year, so hopefully this is the month!! im currently gettin bfns tho :-/ but we'll see :) everyone needs to keep posted; fingers crossed for bfps!

We'll be starting to TTC #2 next cycle!
Thinking I'll ovulate in the first week of September :)

Conceived DD on first cycle paying attention to ovulation (ntnp 1 cycle before that).

I am still breastfeeding her but my cycles are pretty regular now.

I'll be using OPK's this time!
I'm so excited

I'm happy to join this group too. I got my Mirena out mid June and have been trying to figure out my cycles since then. I've had AF twice (not for 5 years with Mirena in), and I think I'm somewhat regular. This will be my first month of actively figuring out cycle days and trying to time BD right. :)

I'm happy to join this group too. I got my Mirena out mid June and have been trying to figure out my cycles since then. I've had AF twice (not for 5 years with Mirena in), and I think I'm somewhat regular. This will be my first month of actively figuring out cycle days and trying to time BD right. :)

wasn't it weird not having a period that long? I had my Mirena in for the full 5 years as well, without one single period. I had gotten it taken out a little over a year ago, seemed like it took forever to get my body back to normal. I hope everything goes good for you, and you get a BFP soon!

Not having period for 5 years sounds kind of nice, hope your body will getto normal quickly.
Pink lilly, my body is kind of weird as well, but good to know that it happens to others as well.
Lilly 12, congrats on you first child, FX for the second one!

Not having period for 5 years sounds kind of nice, hope your body will getto normal quickly.
Pink lilly, my body is kind of weird as well, but good to know that it happens to others as well.
Lilly 12, congrats on you first child, FX for the second one!

Yes, it was pretty great. I actually had to go buy pads/tampons, as I didn't have any of those in the house after 5 years. I seem to be doing OK, as I got AF in July and again this month. So I think my cycles are still there and normal.

Also, I'd forgotten how your body changes when you get your period. The night before my first post-IUD AF, I walked into our office and told DH "Either I'm pregnant already or I'm about to get my period, because my boobs are AMAZING!"

Also, I'd forgotten how your body changes when you get your period. The night before my first post-IUD AF, I walked into our office and told DH "Either I'm pregnant already or I'm about to get my period, because my boobs are AMAZING!"[/QUOTE]

:D It was worth to get AF again;) But hopefully it'll disappear for 9 months again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->