Ladies TTC August/September 2013

wow this is amazing to see. your babies are adorable ladies and so cool to hear that both strawberry and buttercup are already pregnant. things are great here but life have been quite hectic with a new home and 2 kids. but we are enjoying being parents to the love of our lives and want to have more kids soon. but we will not be trying until spring/summer time probably. :) please keep us posted on your pregnancies and everything new with your kiddos. by the way what have you ladies bought for the big 1 year birthday? x

It's been so long since I posted on here....Can't believe how big everyone's babies are!! Our (not so) little guy will be 10 months old on Saturday. We are starting to discuss his FIRST birthday party which pretty much just blows my mind. He is crawling all over and pulling himself up on anything he can find. He lets go and stands solo for a little bit but hasn't tried to take that first step yet.

DH and I originally discussed TTC #2 after Logan was 1. Then this summer I lost my job, thankfully I will be starting a new job next week but will need to be there at least a year before I can take maternity leave. So now we are not sure of our plans. The other thing is that our house is quickly becoming too small between all of Logan's stuff, the animals and our stuff it has quickly become smaller and smaller. And we were planning to start looking for a house this fall as well but not sure if the financials will line up now. We shall see....

Congrats to all the ladies expecting again!

I'm just popping in to say hi and give a quick update. Not sure if anyone still checks this thread, but I hope you lovely ladies are all doing really well and that the babies - now toddlers!! - Are doing really great as well.

All is good on this side of the world. I'm weaning my 13 month old boy, Daniel, off the breast- he is doing really well. I'm 16 weeks pregnant with baby #2, and we found out it's a GIRL this time! So we are very excited! We are naming her, Michaela Kiara :)
How is everyone doing?? Hope all is well. Take care!!! Xxxxxx

Hi ladies, not sure if any of you still check in on this but just wanted to say hi and hope you and your babies are all well :) xx

I'm still around on bnb though don't post often anymore... I had my third baby, a boy, called Dominic on 26/2. We were team yellow and the surprise was awesome! No more babies now for us though! Anyone else expecting? Hope all you ladies and babies are well :)

Hi Buttercup!! so nice to see your still hanging around :) Awww congrats on your third baby boy and what a lovely surprise after two girls :D

Not much happening with me, my girls are getting big and keep me busy so no more babies for me either, well for at least a while lol.

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->