Ladies TTC August/September 2013

Hi ladies :)
We started TTC in July/August (last AF 22nd July). I am waiting to see what happened at the end of the month, but as I have no symptoms and irregular cycles, I guess I will join you all and hope for September (Unless I am pregnant, which would be fantastic, of course :D ). Good luck to all of us :)

Im really excited for all of us! I must say it feels so weird bding without protection, sorry if that was tmi but it makes me realise how real this all is. Hoping for bfps this month xx

Im really excited for all of us! I must say it feels so weird bding without protection, sorry if that was tmi but it makes me realise how real this all is. Hoping for bfps this month xx

My daughters name is Aleena too!! :flower:

Hi everyone!

Could I join here?

I am getting my Mirena removed Friday , so we will be officially be TTC'ing from Friday!

11 DPO today for me, still having mild cramping "that makes 6 days in a row now" sore boobies, lower back pain last night, nausea last night and this morning, CM went from White and creamy to clear and slippery but not stretchy so i'm not going "dry" hoping that's a good sign. also had really painful intercourse on 8DPO, felt like intercourse on O day, very painful stabbing, felt like cervix was getting punched. No spotting or anything as of yet, cervix still feels firm. Af isn't due for another 6 or 7 days. So will keep everyone updated.

Tmi ;) can't wait for this! I know what you mean. It's lovely to think of the nice consequences :thumbup:

Sorry I haven't commented for a while since like the first page but I have been really busy but I am feeling rather optimistic at the moment I think I actually o'd yesterday, 13 days after my implant being removed! Yay for me, now I need to see if I get my bfp in two weeks approx but if not and AF arrives at least I would have had my first proper cycle so I can plan ahead for the next one. :)

Just stopping by to see how the ladies from our WTT August/September are doing!

Lots of :dust::dust: for everyone trying right now! A few of us will be moving over in a few weeks! :happydance:

Hi MissLaura84... sounds like the digital clear blue OPK was correct. I used the advanced digital clear blue OPK this month as well. It is supposed to give you your 4 most fertile days. You will get a zero when you are not fertile, then a blinking smiley on your 2 high fertility days and then a permanent steady smiley face on your peak day (this is your ovulation day). You should do the BD on each of these 3 days as well as the day after your peak day. Once you get one peak day reading, you don't test again... unless you get AF and then start the whole process over again next cycle.
Sounds like you just got lucky starting the day that you did so you didn't miss your cycle this month! It measures your estrogen levels to give you your two high days and then your LH levels for the peak day.
You can only ovulate once per cycle so it is perfectly normal that you would get a negative reading for the next 20 or so days after you got a peak reading.
Hope that helps!

Hi ladies

I am in my first month of TTC and feel pretty out of my depth especially with all the jargon. So please bear with me. I would love to hear your feedback on the following.

My husband and I have only just decided to TTC one week ago today. I decided to buy the clearblue digital ovulation test and his and hers TTC vitamins. I had been off my pill for 3 weeks and so expected to come on soon. Despite this my curiosity got the better of me so I ignored the instructions that came with the test and just started testing each morning. After 2 days of seeing a O, on the 3rd day I saw a flashing smiley face. I was gobsmacked. I told me husband and since we have been trying each night. I had the flashing smiley for 4 days and today had the solid smiley (peak fertility). I I wasn't expecting to be so close to ovulation I also bought some one step tests from amazon anticipation a long road ahead. Today I decided to use one of the one step tests (again out of curiosity) but was upset to see a negative result.

Is the one step test right or the clear blue??? Arghh I am so confused.

Please help if you can x
Hi MissLaura84... sounds like the digital clear blue OPK was correct. I used the advanced digital clear blue OPK this month as well. It is supposed to give you your 4 most fertile days. You will get a zero when you are not fertile, then a blinking smiley on your 2 high fertility days and then a permanent steady smiley face on your peak day (this is your ovulation day). You should do the BD on each of these 3 days as well as the day after your peak day. Once you get one peak day reading, you don't test again... unless you get AF and then start the whole process over again next cycle.
Sounds like you just got lucky starting the day that you did so you didn't miss your cycle this month! It measures your estrogen levels to give you your two high days and then your LH levels for the peak day.
You can only ovulate once per cycle so it is perfectly normal that you would get a negative reading for the next 20 or so days after you got a peak reading.
Hope that helps!

Hi Everyone-
My dh and I are TTC #1. We are newlyweds, married 1 1/2 months. I am 31 he is 36. We wanted to TTC right away. I have been charting my cycle for years thinking it would help, turns out it didn't. After watching the calendar, we did not conceive in July.
This cycle, August, I decided to try the cb advanced digital OPK. I started testing on cd8 and got negatives all the way up to cd 17 when I finally go high fertility. Also got high fertility on cd 18 then tested peak fertility today cd 19. So fingers crossed that it works this month! We have BD each day hoping it works.

My concern is that in June I started to bleed during ovulation. This has never happened in my life, then the past three cycles I have had ovulation bleeding. Does anyone have experience with ovulation bleeding? I have been doing tons of research on it and overall it sounds like ovulation bleeding is normal. but my questions are #1 is it normal to have ovulation bleeding start at the age of 30? and #2 i'm worried about how heavy it is. How heavy is too heavy?

I guess every woman is different, but most of what i've read is that it should just be a little spotting and only last 1-2 days. Mine lasts more like 4 days and can get medium heavy. I'm still thinking it's ovulation bleeding because it lines up right on time with my cycle. When I tested on the OPK for high fertility that same day my ovulation bleeding started so they line up exactly. I'm just wondering if the flow is too heavy and therefore means i might not actually be fertile? Even if the OPK says I am?

Thanks ladies for any advice!

Hello Ladies,
I'd love to join in with you guys!

First round of TTC after years of just not falling pregnant.
AF is due on 26th Aug (if my cycles play nicely due to PCOS). Currently in the TWW!
Had first round of clomid this month days 5-9.

Hoping AF doesn't show.

First time ever posting on a forum re anything!

still no bleeding after implant was removed over 3 weeks ago, nausea and heartburn constantly for 2 and a half weeks, back pain, cramping and sore boobs, now am addicted to poas :( bfn though would just like to no wats going on with my body

Hi. Can I join?

This is my 1st month ttc baby #2.

I finished my pill on Sunday & AF started today so once I'm off, we'll start trying.

I didn't take my pill very well last month and was convinced I was pregnant but of course, AF showed up. OH & I really want to start trying now. The original plan was December but we can't wait :)

Not really sure about my cycles because I've been on the pill so just planning to test 4 weeks from now so 13th Sept :)

Taking the relaxed approach. BD every other day and see what happens. I don't really understand how the whole charting, taking temp etc actually works. I know I'll get obsessive with it if I learn lol

still no bleeding after implant was removed over 3 weeks ago, nausea and heartburn constantly for 2 and a half weeks, back pain, cramping and sore boobs, now am addicted to poas :( bfn though would just like to no wats going on with my body

Mine took almost over 4 weeks to come back sweetie. Hang in there :hugs: it's a horrible waiting game, not knowing what's going on xxx

Hi back again ive just had my af so hopefully its count down to ovulation now! Fingers crossed for everyones bfps in september! x x :)

Hi ladies,

We are ttc after a long break. We started ttc this time last year but nothing. Went to the Dr in April & found out I had a large fibroid tumor. Had it removed in June and now have the okay from the Dr to get back at it :happydance: I'm taking prenatal, folic acid, metformin, and bromocriptine. We are going to bd every other day starting tomorrow, and I am using opk's. My birthday is this month, and a bfp would be the best gift!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->