Ladies TTC August/September 2013

Congrats buttercup!! And wow Bella he's adorable xx

where has everyone gone? stawberry how are you? please update so we know all is well. who is due soon? buttercup how is your baby girl doing? canthrdlywait, your harper is so beautiful. are you working now, who takes care of harper?

i am loving every moment i have with my ds but i hate that we are moving in his first months. instead of packing i would rather just lay in bed and look at my beautiful son. ok hope all of you are doing good.

I am back to work... She's been in daycare for about a month now, and is adjusting really well!!

Hi everyone! ! CONGRATULATIONS to all the new mammas with their precious bundles :)

I apologize for disappearing but we moved to the other side of Australia with an infant and it was a very busy time! All is well with our beautiful baby boy :)

Daniel Christian was born Monday the 8th of September 2014 and we are so happy and in love with this awesome little person God had blessed us with.

He is 10 weeks on Monday. Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20263638660501.jpg
    IMG_20263638660501.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1
strawberry that is wonderful. congrats to your daniel. how are you doing? i know what you mean about being busy. i mean i didn't move the another city but buying a condo and going through renovation is a pain in the butt. after giving birth to leo we started packing up our old apartment then we moved our stuff into the new place a day before he turned 1 months. a couple of days later we were of to nyc. we ha a great vaccation there, hanging out with friends, shopping and just having a good time. then we got back hoping that our place would be all done but no we had to move in my parents apartment while the place is getting fixed still. i am so tired living out of a suite case. leo is 2 months and 1 week old and we are still in my parents place. we are hoping to move into our place by next weeks though. but this still means lots of sorting our stuff out once into our place. :( i was hoping to have a calm christmas celebration as last year we were doing exactly the same thing, which is unpacking our stuff after moving back from the usa. oh well we wll see what happens. but we are so in love with our son. he is just the best. didn't think it was possible to love another child as much but i so do more and more everyday.

buttercup how are you? i was just curious as how your dd is handling it? how old is your oldest again?

jen how are you?

canthrdly how old is harper now?

has everyone givin birth or still someone awaiting there baby? are you still nursing or are you ginving formula. how are you and harper handling daycare? off i am lucky that we get to stay home with newborns until at least the baby is one year.....i stayed with my dd until she was 20months old. we are doing the same with leo, well i will stay with him for at least 15 months and then my oh will stay with him another 5 months.

well let us know how you are all doing.

Our little guy arrived October 15, 2014 at 8:03PM. Logan arrived weighing 9 lbs 9 oz and measuring 22 inches long. We are so in love with him and everyday is a new adventure. I love having this time to spend watching him grow the first few months of his life. I don't have to go back to work until after the holidays and I am looking forward to spending time with family and just enjoying my little guy until then. Sorry I went kind of MIA toward the end of my pregnancy, things got crazy and are just now getting to where I am able to catch up on life.

Can't believe he will be 6 weeks old on Wednesday! Our little superhero.

Ladies all your little ones are adorable, congrats!

Attachments

• 20141020-IMG_7360.jpg
    20141020-IMG_7360.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 0
oh my!!! All the cute little babies!!!

Harper is 5 months old now. I can't believe how fast she is growing!!!

Hi ladies! Wow the last time I posted here my little boy was only 10 weeks old. Today he is exactly 10 months old! And we are enjoying him soooo much!

How is everyone doing? I think we should have a "reunion" thread somewhere... Maybe in TTC? Haha or am I the only "crazy" one? Hubby and I am officially TTC #2!

Hopefully we'll be adding to our little family next year!

How are you all doing?
Bella? Buttercup? Jen? Zally? Canthrdlywait?? :)

Aww I was just thinking about this thread recently and wondering how you all were :)
Strawberry that's awesome that you're ttc, hope its a short journey for you!
Afm, we went for a small gap between 2 and 3 aswell and our third baby is due in March :D this will definitely be our last baby and we're planning on staying team yellow for the first time ever! We found out with the girls so thought it'd be nice to have the surprise this time.

O wow that's so awesome- congratulations Buttercup! A very happy and healthy team yellow pregnancy for you hun. How exciting! :)

I'm so glad that makes me feel like we can do this yay!

I'm feeling optimistic- I'm still breastfeeding my 10 month old, but we started feeding less at night and obviously he's eating solids as well - so my cycle JUST returned over 2 weeks ago. I got a smiley on a clear blue digital OPK yesterday and this morning- so hoping this will indeed be a short TTC journey :) I will let you know what happens! How many weeks are you now? Xxx

Sorry lol just saw your ticker- 5 weeks! That's awesome- congrats again! Xxx

Hello lovely ladies! So lovely to see we are all still updating now and then :)

Congrats to strawberry on ttc number two, hope the wait isn't too long for you and wow buttercup congrats on number three, such lovely news😃

So both my girls just had birthdays my eldest Aleena is now five and going to start school in August and Zaria is now one, that was a very quick year I must say. Here's a pic of them on their joint birthday party:flower:

image.jpg

Thanks girls! :flower: Zaly your girls are just gorgeous, can't believe Zaria is 1 now :kiss: It definitely goes faster with your second I think!

Thanks Zaly! :flower:

Your little girls are just devine. You make beautiful babies. Xxx

Love your new pic Strawberry, Daniel is super handsome :kiss:

Ahhh thanks so much Buttercup... :hug:

Obviously I think so too! :thumbup:

Here's another pic of him! I'm enjoying him so much.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1
Thank you so much for the lovely comments ladies, and may I add your babies are adorable as well! Still can't believe how much everyone's lives have changed since making this thread lol xxx

Wow, I haven't been on this thread in FOREVER!! Loving all the pictures!! :) <3

Hi - me again! Just wanted to do a quick update and share our exciting news! I'm pregnant with baby #2... Just got my BFP yesterday @ 10dpo :happydance:

We are over the moon. Xxx

Due end of March!

Congrats strawberry, awesome news!! :D come join us over on the March monkeys thread if you like :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->