Ladies TTC August/September 2013

Hi ladies, hope you are all well. I can't wait to start seeing some more birth announcements! ! :dance:

My husband and I are very excited for our son to be born - we know we might be a bit too optimistic, but we are hoping he will be born in August! ! :)

I am 38 weeks already!!! All is looking good for a natural labour. I had another OB appointment on Thursday and she said his head is engaged and good to go.

Last night at like quarter to midnight my husband and I were in the kitchen and he was looking at my bump and commented: "wow look how big he's gotten" - so he went to go get his phone and started taking pics. ..I thought that was really cute. He's getting excited now. :)

Here's one of the photo's he took.

Attachments

• IMG_7176150399318.jpg
    IMG_7176150399318.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone, any baby news strawberry or Bella? :) nothing much to report here, had awful backache last night but managed to fall asleep after some paracetamol and a hot water bottle so obviously not the start of anything... Feel rotten today though but my 2.5 year old is oblivious and still full of beans as always lol so I'll probably take her to the park at some point today. Hope all mums and babies are doing well :)

hey you all. how are you doing? buttercup - no baby for me yet but i have a planned c-sec so i will have my ds in less than 2 weeks. :) will def update you all then. but you should be having your dd any day soon if you don't go over the time. :)
what about you strawberry anything new? let us know.

how about the rest of the ladies with your not so new borns anymore:) how are you doing? any new milestones?

things are good here. i have gone up 1kg. haha but i don't care anymore. he is healthy and that is all that matters. i guess i will have to work on building muscel than losing fat after labour. haha
we bought a condo today which is great, we will be moving in a month after giving birth so i will have to start packing soon.

ok ladies. please keep us updated.

xx

Hi Bella! :) Congratulations on the condo and good luck with all the packing. We are moving interstate on the 23rd of this month as well! Bub will only be a few weeks old! And we will have to fly to our new home town as it's way to far to drive. It's like on the opposite side of Australia than we are now. But we are really looking forward to living by the beach! :)

I am soooo hoping to go into labor today or tomorrow! Tomorrow is my due date as well as Father's Day here in Australia. Also if I don't go into labor on my own - I have to go into birthsuite on Monday morning at 6 am for an induction! I've been having very high blood pressure that they are worried about, not preclampcia fortunately, but they don't want to risk it developing. So we will be meeting our little boy soon! :) I will update as soon as possible with a photo and how it all went.

All the best to you for the last little bit. Will catch up soon. Xx

Sending you lots of labour vibes Strawberry, hope your little man arrives before your induction or if not that it goes smoothly :) Bella, all the best for your cs and hope you have a speedy recovery after... Can't believe we're all so close now! I'm feeling much more impatient/done with being pregnant than I did with my first, I'm so ready to have this baby and be a mum of 2. Trying all the old wives tales to try and coax her out ;)

Sending you lots of labour vibes Strawberry, hope your little man arrives before your induction or if not that it goes smoothly :) Bella, all the best for your cs and hope you have a speedy recovery after... Can't believe we're all so close now! I'm feeling much more impatient/done with being pregnant than I did with my first, I'm so ready to have this baby and be a mum of 2. Trying all the old wives tales to try and coax her out ;)

Thanks so much Buttercup! :) You must have a good last few days of pregnancy (*if that many) - hoping your little one makes an appearance real soon as well. All the best for your labour and delivery, I really hope it goes smoothly and I can't wait to see the update :)

Yeah I am officially 40 week pregnant. It is Father's day as well here in Australia today. We are really hoping our baby is punctual haha :)

Have a good weekend.

You ladies are so close!!!!

Harper is 11 weeks today!! She is getting so big!! She's babbling, smiles all the time, giggles out loud, and tries to sit up!! I go back to work on Monday. Blahhhhhhhh

strawberry - thank you! we are looking forward for the move but wish i could have packed prior to ds arrival so i could focus on him only once he is in my arms. well well. how exciting, did you give birth on fd or did it happen on monday or are you still waiting for you baby boy? pleas update when you know.

buttercup - i know what you mean, i am so ready to be a mom of 2 as well. can't wait for the next few days to pass super quick. i am also over being sick, i have good days now but i want to be completely fine and not nauseous or vomiting. i also can't wait to be holding my baby and getting to know him. it is so exciting yet frightning to see how well we will manage being parents to 2 kids. i want them both to feel loved and i want to be able to give them the time in the world. i suppose others have managed so will we. :) good luck with labour i hope it goes smooth for you. let us know when your princess arrives.

canthardlywait - it is crazy that harper is soon 3months old, times really flighs by. remember when we all tried to get preggers and now you have one that is 3mo. amazing. enjoy your time with her.

alright i will update as soon as i have my ds. :)

Hey ladies, how are we all doing? Sorry I don't post much, hardly get a min to do anything in here, it's all go. Any babies been born yet? So excited for you ladies, keep us updated xxx

hello ladies!
i had my baby boy yesterday. he is sooo adorable and is a copy of my oh. :) the csection went well and the difference between my dd and his birth is that they didn't rush away with him so i got to experience and semi normal birth this time around. he has been sleeping well and latches to the breast beautifully. i am going to start pumping later on today to get the production going. my oh will stay at the hospital with us until the day we get to go home. our dd met him yesterday and has instantly fallen in love with her brother. haha well i will post a pic later on today i just need to upload them to the computer.

strawberry and buttercup any news? let us know.

b

Aww, congratulations!!! I hope recovery is going well and you are getting lots of snuggles. <3

Congrats Bella! Glad your cs was a good experience, the ladies I know who've had planned ones seem to have had mainly positive experiences. I can't wait to see a pic of your little man :) Afm still pregnant at 41+2 but I had a scan today and shes doing just fine (probably why she doesn't want to come out lol!) I've had 2 sweeps so far but I'm not really optimistic that they do anything for me. I should get my induction date later today so that's reassuring, I wasn't keen on another induction but at this point I'm so done with being pregnant and ready to meet my girl! Will update with my ba soon hopefully :)

YAY Bella!!!!! Can't wait to see a picture!

and oh my Butter-- 41+2!? I hope you have your LO soon!!!

Huge congrats Bella, hope your recovering well, can't wait to see the wee one xx

Congratulations Bella I'm so glad you have made it through HG again and you have your precious bundle. Congrats to anyone I have missed since I have last been on. My HG has come back to cause me grief not that it was ever gone but had it under control but last 7 weeks have been rough between sickness and hip pain I am exhausted. Consultant said he would induce me at 39 weeks (a week Monday) but my hubby was meant to be away so struggling on now his firm are changing his rotation so don't know if he will be home or not just want this baba out!! Have midwife on thur so see what she is saying. Have had lots of pressure down below this week which has been uncomfortable. I just don't know lol

Glad we are seeing plenty babas and hopefully I will be joining you soon!! 28th sept is date in my head :) xxx

Astrid Zoe born at 4:02 this morning weighing 9lbs 7oz. After a slow start to induction I went from 4cm to baby in 2 hours which was very unexpected! Will post a pic once shes met her big sister :)

Congrats Buttercup! Hope everything is going smoothly. <3

hello ladies - sorry for dissapearing.

buttercup, congrats what a wonderful name you picked for your dd. i love it. can't wait to see pics.

hgsurvivor - sorry to hear about hg returning. hope you will be better soon and enjoying your baby.

how are the rest of you doing? any fun milestones to share?

strawberry - i am assuming you had your baby and are in full force planning your move. but please do update about the birth. want to see pics as well. :)

as for me, things have been soooo much better when it comes to eating. :) but the csec took a toll on me and i could barely move or pee. but now 2 weeks later i am doing MUCH better. baby leonard is doing great as well. nursing is working out great, i hope i can nurse until he is 1yr old. :) sharing a pic of my little boy in this post. i am so in love. his big sis loves him and she is so caring towards him. dad and i are tired but things will change once leo learns the difference between day and night. haha

alright ladies please do keep in touch and thank you for sharing this journey with me. it has been great to share my experience from ttc to meeting my baby with you all.

xxx

Attachments

• leonard_MG_7220.jpg
    leonard_MG_7220.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 3
Wow Bella!! He's so handsome!

All is good with me. Harper is 14 weeks old now.. she's growing so so fast. She likes to pull on my hair, eat her hands, and play with some toys. She also likes to talk out loud and she laughs too! She hasn't rolled over yet, but that's okay. She just wants to stand. She will cry until you stand her up (with support) and then she's happy as can be. I just hope she doesn't walk early like my nephew. He was walking at 7 months old. It was the strangest thing i've ever seen. I hope she doesn't grow THAT fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->