Ladies who will be ovulating around June 28th.....

6dpo today. Woke up a little nauseous, but I know that wouldn't be a symptom this early. Thinking about going by the Dollar Tree and getting some cheapies to start at 9dpo with just for fun :haha:

I m not sure when did I exactly ovulate but it was around 30th when I felt ovulation like symptoms. Since yesterday I m feeling some pulling sensation in the lower abdomen and mild cramp. I felt the cramps in my last cycle as well so it's quite confusing. The CM is like dry and sticky. I m not raising any hopes. Just wanted to share with u all

I think I may have ovulated around the 28th, not quite sure since I decided not to test this time around since I had been the previous 4 cycles. Figured if it's going to happen, its going to happen and not put too much stress on it.

I've been feeling extremely tired, having weird cramps all over in my mid-lower stomach area which is not normal 7 days before my period, having pains in my lower back on the side, small bouts of nausea earlier this afternoon and that's about as far as my symptoms go. If I don't get a BFP this month, I'll surely be surprised and concerned with having all of these unfamiliar pains. I tested today and got a BFN so I guess I have about 4 days to wait and see if AF shows up.

I tested today, just got giggles really as it was a year ago today I got one for my daughter. BFN. No more testing until the 16th. AF is due on the 15th.

Got my temp rise today, so, I'm pretty sure I Od yesterday! :D

Uggh so tired of over analyzing my body!! Yesterday I had the nausea and sensitivity to smells. Last night my cramps came back for a few hours then I suddenly felt this sharp pinching feeling in one certain spot for about 30 seconds before it all went away... but (tmi) I was pretty gassy yesterday sooo it was probably that. I also couldn't sleep last night and I was hungry. :shrug: 7dpo today and I feel a little crampy, but not too bad. I'm sure most of this is just my body adjusting to being off the pill. FX'd for everyone else in the TWW!

Got my temp rise today, so, I'm pretty sure I Od yesterday! :D

yay! we can symptom spot together!

Yayyyyyyy!!! When did you o? Yesterday too?

so I just realized we're on different threads together haha...I can't keep up anymore. yes, yesterday according to OPKs and FF...wasn't temping though so can't be positive.

LOL!!!! Yeah, we are having separate conversations of two different threads... LOL! :) yayyyyy for having each other as buddies!!!! Everyone left us in the dust! :)

our ovaries left us in the dust by O'ing so late in the game! ha

I feel good. had horrible cramps yesterday so that kind of makes me feel confident that I did O. nothing out of the ordinary today. I will BD tonight - just in case!

I feel good. had horrible cramps yesterday so that kind of makes me feel confident that I did O. nothing out of the ordinary today. I will BD tonight - just in case!

Good plan! :D

Hey anyone up with any symptoms. I m getting dry cm that too not much of it. And no other noticeable symptom. What about u all?

My boobs have been sore and huge (lol), I've had a headache since yesterday, dull cramps/pressure in my pelvis, and thin watery stretchy cm.... I'm only 3 dpo though... So, they aren't pregnancy symptoms...

I m not sure if this is a symptom or not. Sometimes I feel some fluid dripping down there but when I check it's nothing. Does any one has any idea what it is. Thanks

I m not sure if this is a symptom or not. Sometimes I feel some fluid dripping down there but when I check it's nothing. Does any one has any idea what it is. Thanks

That is so weird that you just said that! The same thing just happened to me a couple hours ago!!! I thought it was gonna be more cm, but nothing!

I think I might have ovulated later this cycle. Just comparing my chart and it looks like I'm on 7dpo rather than 11dpo. For some reason my body always tries to implant on 5dpo, then get high temps. Compared to where FF has put me at 11dpo it doesn't follow my normal pattern, but it does 4 days later. I guess we'll find out in a few days...

BTW have I ever mentioned how much I hate the TWW...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->