Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

AFM: I woke to a major temp drop like I generally get ovulation day but it is far too early for me. My CM is plentiful and mostly watery but touches of ew in there as well... Be taking my opk soon and insemination is supposed to happen soon- in the next hour or 2 lol So just hanging out relaxing on my day off :)

got the first ever insemination done.. think it went well...

Dang its cold in here today brrrrr

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/WIN_20161219_123442.jpg
My Opk is slightly darker but still def negative. But I still think CD 16 totally possible.We shall see.

Thanks ladies, bd didn't end up happening but my temp has dropped more so O still hasn't happened yet, we will see how we go. It's not ACTUALLY due till like Friday, but I'm just unsure due to it being different last month around the early loss! I normally get copious EWCM (like, need a liner and wipe out a teaspoon full when I go to the toilet...) right before I O, and I haven't had that yet.

well sounds like you get good fertile symptoms which is always helpful... I generally get quite a few myself :)

Well dh took me to walmart and i grabbed a few first signals wasnt gonna use till wednesday but dh said do one now lol 8 dpo way to soon swore i saw shadow then even dh said he did who knows cant really see in pic will test again wednesday as planned swear wish i woould have got frer btw 4 hour hold

Attachments

• 1482183092178.jpg
    1482183092178.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 7
Cppeace happy to hear you got it done and def think the opk is looking good

Hmm Wanna if I angle the screen I think I see the start of something. Hopefully Wednesday Morn you get a bright BFP!

Thanks that makes me feel good maybe were not crazy lol i honestly couldnt believe he said he saw something to

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/wanna%20test.jpg

I'm seeing something at the top and bottom where I marked

:dust:

Yea thats basically where we are seeing it to!! I know dh will say test tomorrow but god wish it was frer

Well you are best waiting for Wednesday but with fmu who know it could pop tomorrow lol

I put it on countdown to preganancy gallery 3 votes negative 2 unsure lol i dont vlame anyone i have to hurt my eyes to see it def dont believe it yet and im not excited could just be where line is suppose to be

I put it on countdown to preganancy gallery 3 votes negative 2 unsure lol i dont vlame anyone i have to hurt my eyes to see it def dont believe it yet and im not excited could just be where line is suppose to be

I think I see something when I tilt my screen. Are you testing again tomorrow?

Yeah little fishy that's when I see it too when I tilt the screen and take some of teh brightness out. I see it at the top and bottom just a bit.

Well dried with a really faint line so either nothing was there and its evap or really was therr and dried darker

Attachments

• 1482191554746.jpg
    1482191554746.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 10
Evening Ladies,

I missed you all:hugs:, sorry being running all day like crazy, missed some of your major comments. But i've read them all. :coffee:

Cppeace, see i told you you will O before CD 18, lol, glad you are progressing toward your main ovulation date. It is cold here as well, my cat slept outside on her pad.
Wanna, way to go, do not be in a rush to test, because it will be your xmas present.

AFM: Okay got results from Gyna and GP. so obgyn said that my free testosterone levels were elevated and putting me on metformin might result the issue and i will get preggy. He also mentioned that if my FSH w/in the normal range i should not have any issue with pituitary gland that controls thyroid. My FSH hormone was good.

But GP results killed me: he said my free testosterone w/in the normal limits and for some magic reason my thyroid hormone back to normal. So i do not have any thyroid issue but i have a pre-diabitis condition.

Question, how can i trust my gen practitioner lab results if they say that my free testosterone are withing the normal limits, this is a bull shit. I've been told about free testosterone being high long time ago plus my gynecologist lab results confirmed so. Both doctors ordered the same test for free testosteron, obgyn ordered on Tuesday 12/13/16 (when i saw him) and GP ordered on Wednesday next day 12/14/16. So it is one day between them, as I visited GP after OBGYN.

Now, I am so confused, I do not know what the hell is wrong with me. I tent to trust my OBGYN since he is saying the same things I heard from other doctors. But my GP doctor keeps diagnosing me with different things:
Jan 2016 Hyperthyroidism
December 2016 Pre-diabetes

How can thyroid back to normal after such diagnose and i never treat it?

Also he took my blood work for sugar at 4 pm, that is non-sense. Am i not suppose to come in the morning and fast before this test? WFT? :growlmad:

Also he took my blood for pregnancy test at 5 DPO, ladies do you think it is non-sense to test me at 5 dpo might not even have implantation if I am PG.

Also PG found some UTI infection and put me on antibiotics. :dohh:

If you are worried about the results maybe get second opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"