Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

Cppeace def sounds like you are super close to o if you can talk him into insem again i so would

Yeah I'm making my mind up on it my opk is def getting close to positive.
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/opk%20cd%2014.jpg
Hmmm craziness

so decided to do it again.... so insemination happened again today. I will opk test again later today to see if positive yet.. I'm betting on a pos opk tomorrow or next day but unsure since generally I'm not this close to positive till cd 17 ... craziness

Glad you were able today also!! Seems like a good chance this cycle for you!!

Cervix check happened 2 hours late today but still very soft and about same height as yesterday

I def feel optimistic this cycle... Your cervix sounds good :)

So, I'm a bit congested today- prolly from the walk this morn(I get exercise induced asthma in the cold) and when I cough I def feel pressure around my left ovary which should be the ovulator this month. Looking better and better for cd 16 ovulation :happydance:

Yeah I'm making my mind up on it my opk is def getting close to positive.
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/opk%20cd%2014.jpg
Hmmm craziness

yes, it is, very exciting :happydance:, try to BD as much as you can.:hugs:

Ooo it sounds hopeful for you guys!!! Fx!

I was soooo exhausted last night we never bd cos I went to bed early and fell right to sleep. Though I am confident I didn't o yet with no real signs, only the tiny bits of EWCM. I normally can tick all the boxes, with cm and cp all being perfect and then my temp confirms it, so I'm confident it hasn't happened yet but I'm a liiiiiiitle worried we may miss it yet if we don't get another bd in tonight... Ugh. Fx we can tonight!

I agree, get another bd in if possible. good luck :)
:dust:

Yes IVF is insanely high and most insurance do not cover it without you proving several years of infertility. Why are you looking into IVF? You don't need it.

Hi Ladies!:flower: Can I join the group?

A little about me-

Kids: One son - 21 month old
Marital status: Married for 5 years
How long TTCing: December is our 1st cycle for baby #2
Ovulation observation methods: This first month we went off my period tracker app on my phone. If it does not work this cycle we are calling and getting a prescription for clomid (back story: it took us three years to conceive our son, Hayden – because of our history, my obgyn will let us start clomid whenever we want – we do not have to wait the year of trying first- so, we will go ahead and start that next month along with OPKs.
Cycle Day: 31 and I believe I ovulated sometime between Dec. 1-10th - I didn't chart or take opks this cycle.

I've already taken a few tests but I think it's a little too soon. I will test again tomorrow.

Welcome Hopefull.... This group has some great vibes for BFP this cycle.. Hope they rub off on you :)
:dust:

Welcome hopefull!! Noticed when i went pee i have stretchy cm now mixed with my creamy but its thicker than ewcm also im now peeing every 1 to 2 hours how can i have all these symptoms but no bfp

Welcome hopefull!! Noticed when i went pee i have stretchy cm now mixed with my creamy but its thicker than ewcm also im now peeing every 1 to 2 hours how can i have all these symptoms but no bfp

What cycle day are you on?

lol Wanna it's pretty simple. HCG buildup is different for everyone. Let's say you implanted starting 6dpo and completing 7dpo. You could have started with lets say miu 5 hcg. That means at 8 dpo you'd be 10 hcg and 10 dpo you'd be 20 and 12 dpo you'd be around 40- which pretty much any HPT should pick up. Most HPT are 25miu or worse so you get shadows or BFN is totally ok for now as you just haven't been implanted long enough.
Hopefully you get that BFP very soon though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->