Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

Littlefishy i have been checking daily but only once a day and not roughly and no sex in last 3 days. Im so hopeful this cycle been cramping lightly most of day today i did check cervix at 12 today as that is time i check daily and it was much higher than yesterday amd no signs of blood in cm then

Littlefishy i have been checking daily but only once a day and not roughly and no sex in last 3 days. Im so hopeful this cycle been cramping lightly most of day today i did check cervix at 12 today as that is time i check daily and it was much higher than yesterday amd no signs of blood in cm then

Good luck girlie ! How many DPO are you &I when do you plan on testing

Newbie if you are really concerned about the disaappointment of a hpt then wait until you would be late to test. Rarely false negatives then- they do happen as in my case, but it is rare. Anything past 16dpo is less than 5% likely.

Good luck girlie ! How many DPO are you &I when do you plan on testing

I dont temp but im saying 7 dpo i want to test at 10dpo

Not really just scared , but I just don't want to see a negative &I I already caved and gave in & tested using an E.P.T & it was a BFN . Still gonna have hope but not to hopeful &I I'm just gonna wait it out until the 23rd when AF is suppose to show up! good luck ladies

Well everything I've read that you have put definitely sounds promising to me ! good luck girlie !

I don't remember who asked, but I'm 5dpo today. I'm hoping to not rest until 9 or 10dpo, but I'm impatient so I may start early.

It's so cold here! We have a high of 5 degrees today. I hate it :(

That poor baby, they really induced at 38 weeks for no reason? I'm glad the option is there if there are health issues but I don't understand how people can just evict their babies before they're ready with no medical reason. My son was born at 40+6 and the last few weeks certainly weren't comfortable, but it was worth it to know he was healthy and ready to be born.

Well everything I've read that you have put definitely sounds promising to me ! good luck girlie !

Do not be scared, Newbie:hugs:, you will have a baby.
I was also scared on my first month ttc to see negative, now i am more relaxed, i understand that it might take a year or so. But hopefully not that long.
Keep us posted. Hope you will see positive. :dust:

You probably will be the first who tests, them me and Wanna.

What about littlefish from UK? When are you going to test?

Glad I went out at my lunch to feed and water the horse- it too freakin cold out there for this time of year brrrr..... The heater is hardly ever kicking off... My gas bill is gonna be way high for this week lol

Anywho- my CM sems to start the day out ew, then goes to a combo of watery and creamy so still have a while till ovulation- prolly a week I'd guess judging by the opk

Glad I went out at my lunch to feed and water the horse- it too freakin cold out there for this time of year brrrr..... The heater is hardly ever kicking off... My gas bill is gonna be way high for this week lol

Anywho- my CM sems to start the day out ew, then goes to a combo of watery and creamy so still have a while till ovulation- prolly a week I'd guess judging by the opk

my cat is aggravating with me with me because i closed her in the laundry room, cant really keep her outside b/c today is 30F here, but we got her outside heating pad and built a nice tent so she could sit there while we are at work. Not sure if i should keep her outside since she has this pad. Was trying to look online what is the lowest temperature cats can tolerate, but could not find any sufficient answer.

wow, weekends are so short, we did so many things today that I did not have anytime for myself.

are you going to wrap presents? I have already did two, lol.

Just upload a pic of your OPK next week so we can see :), well if you have 30d cycle you will ovulate late, right, is what you told me since your LH is very short?

My boobs are so heavy, but not hurting today, have white discharge coming out of them, but I get it sometimes, so no really a sign for me, i really forgot to observe my CM today, was so busy, or maybe not looking any more because I do not think with PCOS and thyroid i can get preggy on the second cycle.

After holidays will start dieting and jogging on the treadmill:happydance: I put some weight, used to be 160lb, after stopped jogging I put 8 pounds. My height is 5.6.

well okay, gotta go and read some book.

Stay warm, it is very nice to have pets, i love pets, i love organic food also, but I am bad with planting stuff :flow:.

Wow, it is one week till Christmas and we will test. :test:

Well 10-11 days has been my lp over the past 9 months, before that it was 15 days. If I go back to ovulating earlier maybe my LP will go up again as well. Who knows? lol 10-11 isn't really short anyway but is as low as I'm comfortable with.
If cats have decent fur and a place they can escape the wind, rain and other weather they can usually handle pretty cold. There are ooodles of stray cats in places like Chicago and New York and they do just fine outside. My Ducks and Geese survive this Missouri Winter just fine with a little house they rarely ever use. Most animals can adjust to the temp as long as they are allowed to adjust to it and not just dropped from warm to freezing in a night.
I'll be wrapping some tomorrow.

I checked my cm again and it has a bit more EW in there. I usually don't get it quite this early.
Hopefully tomorrow I can get some bd or at least insemination lol.

Cppeace i didnt pay attention to you being from misssouri all of my moms family lives there but cant tememebr what part

Holden is about 130 miles north west of me. I'm between Springfield and Columbus. I'm originally from Louisiana, moved here 3 years ago. Way colder but has real seasons and gets snow. I like it here but miss my family. They're all still in Louisiana.

Thats cool i havent been there since i was very young but my family seems to love it there and it looks beautiful in all the pics they post

Yes it is very pretty here. I do love the land here.

Hey all, can I join in?

Kids: 5 year old DS, 2 year old DD
Marital status: married coming up 8 years
How long TTCing: ever since my first PP AF in sept (though I had a BFP in Nov, it then went again soon after)
Ovulation observation methods: BBT, CP and CM. all recorded on fertility friend as per my sig.
Cycle Day: #14

so I'm hitting sparkle week now, O is due around cd16-18, but I had EWCM today and I don't normally have much warning between copious EWCM and O, so gonna try get a bd in tonight!!

Welcome flyingduster id you see ewcm you should def try to squueze that bd in today gl!!!

Hiya Flyduster! Welcome!
I'm coming up on my ovulation as well. Most of the gals here ovulated a few days ago. We always like sharing the baby dust :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->