Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

Wanna, some women have zero odd symptoms and get that bfp! Every woman and every pregnancy is different.
When I was actually pregnant I had pretty much no major symptoms throughout it other than being more emotional than the norm and a few cramps here and there.

Every woman and pregnancy is unique in it's own way.

Your right i just need to relax till trsting time

Wanna, it sounds like you have a good shot this month! So exciting!

I'm having a hard time with the ads, too. It's driving me kind of crazy. No news here, but I'm only 4 days DPO, so I wouldn't have symptoms anyway. I'm curious to find out but not feeling the same pressure I felt when we were TTC Teddy. I'll probably still start using the cheapie tests ridiculously early ;)

Hang in there everybody! Hopefully we all get good news soon!

Hey ladies, can't fall asleep due to tornado watch. My boobs are terrible sore, and I feel sharp pain in my coccyx. That is worrying me. I hate when my body is playing with me at 4 dpo.

Stay safe, Galyna.

I always get "symptoms" before they're even possible. My body really loves to play tricks on me. I'm feeling a bit funky right now, probably because I'm just tired, and of course I'm reading everything into it.

Chicago thats how i felt to but seeing those blood drops at 6 dpo shows me how early it can possibly happen if i get a bfp honestly it was like 1 30 am so dont know if that would be 5 or 6 dpo lol either way hope you start seeing some more in a few days i want to see tons of christmas bfps

Galyna hope everyone stayed safe glad to see you got your crosshairs!!

Stay safe, Galyna.

I always get "symptoms" before they're even possible. My body really loves to play tricks on me. I'm feeling a bit funky right now, probably because I'm just tired, and of course I'm reading everything into it.

thank you a lot, MrsK, the hurricane has passed away, we are alive :)
Lots of baby dust to you?
what dpo are you?:dust:

Oh yeah, actual implantation symptoms are different. Those are totally possible. I didn't have them, but I did have pregnancy symptoms almost immediately after implantation.

Ok i got up to take my fmu of the day and i guess since i held it so long i actually felt crampy well i went and cramped the whole time i was emptying bladder when i wiped more of the red spots i got other night managed to get pic but when i try to upload it says file is to big

Chicago thats how i felt to but seeing those blood drops at 6 dpo shows me how early it can possibly happen if i get a bfp honestly it was like 1 30 am so dont know if that would be 5 or 6 dpo lol either way hope you start seeing some more in a few days i want to see tons of christmas bfps

Galyna hope everyone stayed safe glad to see you got your crosshairs!!

Morning wanna:hugs:,
Thank you so much, we went to bed late, after 1 probably. the storm has gone :)
I was thinking about you when you mentioned that you had a sharp pain in your back as well with your first baby. But the thing is that I have a herniated disk in my lover coccyx so might be the reason why i felt pain last night and today in the morning when changing positions of my body.
My boobs seem ok now, no pain or sensation, not sure why they were hurting me last night, even felt uncomfortable when the clothes touched them.

anyway....yeah, Christmas BFP would be like a little miracle for us, girls. In this case we will have virgo, as Cppeace already mentioned. MY DH does not want Virgo as he cant stand this zodiac.
So are you one day ahead of me? 5 dpo?

Wanna, some women have zero odd symptoms and get that bfp! Every woman and every pregnancy is different.
When I was actually pregnant I had pretty much no major symptoms throughout it other than being more emotional than the norm and a few cramps here and there.

Every woman and pregnancy is unique in it's own way.

Morning Cppeace :),

what is the news?

my temp is 98.2F, had storm last night.

Have you started a BD process? or still waiting? :hugs:

Yeah pregnant this month would be a Virgo or Libra depending on when you actually give birth- I am not a proponent for 40 weeks is the max, after that induce. Babies are born 90% of the time when they need to be- your body and they know when to go into labor. My guy's half brother's newborn is all hooked to tubes this morning and was in an incubator and on ventilator because she was 38 weeks and well that means induction time... AAHHH! That frustrates me so much.

Any who, woke to nice stretchy EWCM this morn, temp still hanging, cervix softening- Insemination shan't happen today- He had a real rough night at work so is exhausted this morn-hopefully tomorrow we can start.

Glad you had no issues from the Tornado watch Galyna. Before Implantation or if implantation doesn't occur the symptoms are all caused by high progesterone- which high progesterone in the 2ww is a good thing.

High of 17 degrees today...Poor horse his water is gonna be solid frozen sigh, that means I have to haul hot water out there for him today... boo! Sucks we can't rig a proper thing to keep it from being frozen.

Sorry this is tmi pic but got to get opinions this is what i saw this morning and the other night

Attachments

• 1482076380958.jpg
    1482076380958.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4
Yeah pregnant this month would be a Virgo or Libra depending on when you actually give birth- I am not a proponent for 40 weeks is the max, after that induce. Babies are born 90% of the time when they need to be- your body and they know when to go into labor. My guy's half brother's newborn is all hooked to tubes this morning and was in an incubator and on ventilator because she was 38 weeks and well that means induction time... AAHHH! That frustrates me so much.

Any who, woke to nice stretchy EWCM this morn, temp still hanging, cervix softening- Insemination shan't happen today- He had a real rough night at work so is exhausted this morn-hopefully tomorrow we can start.

Glad you had no issues from the Tornado watch Galyna. Before Implantation or if implantation doesn't occur the symptoms are all caused by high progesterone- which high progesterone in the 2ww is a good thing.

High of 17 degrees today...Poor horse his water is gonna be solid frozen sigh, that means I have to haul hot water out there for him today... boo! Sucks we can't rig a proper thing to keep it from being frozen.

Thank you for your response, 17f is pretty cold, we have 60F here on the South.
So you have a horse, are you guys, farmers?
yeah, I am so scared when the stormy weather is here.

I am so sorry to hear about your brother's newborn, totally agree with you on this. They should have done this more naturally. Hope the baby will get better and be healthy and happy. All the nice wishes to him.

Yeah unless it is a true emergency my baby would never be born in a hospital and deal with all the garbage that entails.
Anywho, We aren't as farmy as I'd like to be. We live in town but have 3 acres that are grandfathered in for livestock so I can have what I like. I garden and have fruit and nut trees, plan on getting goats or dairy sheep and I have ducks and a pair of geese already and the spoiled horse. I homestead as much as I can to be self sufficient as possible but we could do much more if my guy cooperated more lol We need a better fence for smaller livestock so that is our next project.

Yes it is gonna be cold next 2 days but then back into normal temps for this time of year.... These temps are more like February temps lol

Wanna that def looks like implantation spotting to me.
:dust:

Sorry this is tmi pic but got to get opinions this is what i saw this morning and the other night

I would definitely say ib unless you have been checking your cervix lots or being having really rigourous sex that could be causing any bleeding. I have been fingers crossed for you, I have a very positive feeling for you!

AFM I'm 5dpo today, I'm hoping I get some ib tomorrow!

Thats awesome you homestead i use to have ducks and chickens at our old house when we had more land but i never did grow anything my green thumb is non existant

I'm either 9/10 DPO, and I haven't really experienced anything since 6dpo ... my BB are a little sensitive &I today I've had like 2 cramps come my way so far ! But one thing I have noticed is I've been drinking LOTS of water & ive been hungry a lot , Afraid to test because I don't want to see a BFN , plus I've already used my morning pee lol ! FX !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->