Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

Well if your right maybe tomorrow will be it i know you guys are right anf its early im just feeling impatient with all these symptoms lol

Hi Ladies!:flower: Can I join the group?

A little about me-

Kids: One son - 21 month old
Marital status: Married for 5 years
How long TTCing: December is our 1st cycle for baby #2
Ovulation observation methods: This first month we went off my period tracker app on my phone. If it does not work this cycle we are calling and getting a prescription for clomid (back story: it took us three years to conceive our son, Hayden – because of our history, my obgyn will let us start clomid whenever we want – we do not have to wait the year of trying first- so, we will go ahead and start that next month along with OPKs.
Cycle Day: 31 and I believe I ovulated sometime between Dec. 1-10th - I didn't chart or take opks this cycle.

I've already taken a few tests but I think it's a little too soon. I will test again tomorrow.

Welcome! Glad to have you here :)

Didn't you say it was 10dpo for your son?
I hope you do get a nice light definite line tomorrow :) You hcg start amount could be more or less though than I gave the example of. It's always such an individual thing for each woman and pregnancy.

Yes IVF is insanely high and most insurance do not cover it without you proving several years of infertility. Why are you looking into IVF? You don't need it.

Just in case. :)

Yes IVF is insanely high and most insurance do not cover it without you proving several years of infertility. Why are you looking into IVF? You don't need it.

Just in case. :)

IVF is like a last ditch effort, like one step before getting a surrogate mother. It's expensive because it is not easy and involves several steps.
Basically they usually put you on other fertility meds for 2 years or more before they will even suggest it.

It involves several steps like I said early.
Basically first they put you on like super Clomid to get you to produce multiple eggs at once then they suck the eggs out of you usually between 3 and 6 eggs. They then mix the eggs with sperm and then monitor the eggs to see which ones develop into a healthy embryo. They then will implant several of the embryos into your womb because often only one will stick, but sometimes multiple will and that's how women can end up with triplets and such with IVF.

It's not easy on anyone involved, is multiple steps and that is why it is expensive.

You should in no way need it. You ovulate fine and have not had multiple chemical pregnancies or anything.

Yea ut was 10dpo with my son but i was using the old stlye frer probaly could have seen it day before it was a pretty good line

the old frer were usually around 8miu- they aren't that anymore sadly. So even if your hcg was at 15 it would have been a nice at 10dpo. We shall see soon :)

Yea i miss thise test horribly looked some up online since you cant find them is store pretty expensive and they were expired

Yep, they changed the tests and no longer list their miu because just before the put the curve in it they started getting inconsistent finding in their tests and they no longer could claim to be 8miu without risking possible lawsuit. They range now from 8-40miu in lab tests. Sucks.

Welcome hopeful!

We still can get the old style frer tests here, thankfully!! But also remember it can take 48-72 hours (2-3 days) to double the hcg levels too, so if it starts at 2, and implants later your levels can be really low still. And it may not implant till 10dpo anyway. And generally the symptoms we feel in early pregnancy are related to the progesterone, which is high in the TWW anyway, so hence pretty much every early pregnancy symptom matches all the potential PMS symptoms too.... Which does NOT help us trying to know RIGHT NOW. Lmao

Afm, boom I've got masses of EWCM! It still surprises me, like I was wondering and doubting the wipe of EWCM I had the other day, but then when it hits, there is NO doubting it, it's seriously masses of it. I have to wear a liner, and there is great big globs of it when I wipe. Nooooooo doubt about it. So, O will be today or tomorrow, and now the pressure is definitely on for tonight. I'll be pulling out allll the stops. Lol.

Great to hear flying duster- get it done lol ...

And you're right the stats I gave were averages and Wanna had possible IB at 6dpo which is why I said from then :)

Yea and cppeace like you said i also saw it 7dpo morning so maybe didnt finish till then and 3 days after that would be 11dpo so i know i still got a shot

You still got a great shot :) I'd lay good odds on you.. You're prolly the favorite in our group so far lol

Hiya Hopeful! Weird seeing each other back on the forum, isn't it?

Wow, wow, wow! Looks like I ovulated on my earliest date ever cd 14! What the heck? That means I could have shortest cycle ever. I am just just amazed.

Good morning, Ladies!:hugs:
What is the news with you? How is your health? Are you ready for Christmas and Christmas BFP?

AFM: called OBGYN office today, they said that if I would be pregnant the blood test would already pick it up at 5 DPO. So I started to take antibiotic as my General doctor found Urinary tract infection. Will be taking the pill for 10 days, should be done by 12/31/16.

I wonder can it affect my TTC in January? I mean can I start trying after I will be done with the course of my antibiotics. My next ovulation should be 01/14/17. So I will have 2 weeks from my last antibiotic pill to clear my body. What do you think? I heard that after 2-3 days antibiotics is out of your body.

I really wish this year to be over, this is crazy. My doctor keep finding crazy stuff, he took my blood at 4 pm in the afternoon and saying now I have a pre-diabitis condition and my thyroid is absolutely find, as I told. So I am planning to see another doctor next and get him to withdraw my blood in the morning before I eat and drink anything.

Anyway, hope you will all be pregnant this Christmas:kiss:.

Share your symptoms with us.

Wow, wow, wow! Looks like I ovulated on my earliest date ever cd 14! What the heck? That means I could have shortest cycle ever. I am just just amazed.

I told you, my dear, you would ovulate from CD 15 to CD 18, remember?

Thats awesome cppeace!!! And you timed inswmination amazing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->