Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

Galyna Your doctors are morons. They took the blood test at 5dpo. There is no way whatsoever the test could be accurate. Plain and simple.

It's just crazy that I ovulated this soon and that I never got a fully positive opk- I always do :wacko:
On another front I think I'm getting a cold, Have a sinus headache and still congested. I hope not, but feels like it.
And Yeah Galyna you said that but in 16 months of taking my bbt I have never, ever ovulated before cd 16 so this is shocking when I did nothing whatsoever different than I have been doing.

Galyna Your doctors are morons. They took the blood test at 5dpo. There is no way whatsoever the test could be accurate. Plain and simple.

It's just crazy that I ovulated this soon and that I never got a fully positive opk- I always do :wacko:
On another front I think I'm getting a cold, Have a sinus headache and still congested. I hope not, but feels like it.
And Yeah Galyna you said that but in 16 months of taking my bbt I have never, ever ovulated before cd 16 so this is shocking when I did nothing whatsoever different than I have been doing.

Glad you have ovulated. And it is great that you had EWCM

I really do not think I am pregnant, last month at least I have a watery cm, this month I was so dry. Nothing, absolutely clean, well maybe some discharge, here and there, like cream, but a very small amount.

All the resources I read say that blood test can detect pregnancy as early as 6 dpo.

Keep in mind that my OPK got positive 12/12 and 12/13, so we do not really know how many dpo I am, FF is not a 100%, if the cell came out between this days I was probably 6 dpo for sure.

Also please take into consideration that I have PCOS which was diagnosed by ultra sound and hormone panel tests ( remember increased level of androgens? Free testosterone ) plus acne, greasy hairs and so on, weight gain and so on.

Also consider this, with PCOS it is not so easy to get pregnant naturally, also I am 30 and this is my 2nd month of TTC. So chances are low in any way.

Galyna, the only time a blood test can get a positive on 6dpo is if you implanted very very early in the night of 6dpo and then took the blood test several hours later. And then it would only be positive if you start with a 10 or higher hcg number.
I'm not saying you are pregnant I'm just saying you were 5 dpo doing that test not 6 and your doctors are morons if they think you can get a positive test at 5dpo. The cells haven't even hatched into a the form capable of attaching to the uterus until 6dpo and generally you don't get a positive, even with a blood test for at least 24 hours after they attach. SO I repeat, that doctor is a moron.

Sowwy Wanna, but you still have plenty of time.

Galyna, the only time a blood test can get a positive on 6dpo is if you implanted very very early in the night of 6dpo and then took the blood test several hours later. And then it would only be positive if you start with a 10 or higher hcg number.
I'm not saying you are pregnant I'm just saying you were 5 dpo doing that test not 6 and your doctors are morons if they think you can get a positive test at 5dpo. The cells haven't even hatched into a the form capable of attaching to the uterus until 6dpo and generally you don't get a positive, even with a blood test for at least 24 hours after they attach. SO I repeat, that doctor is a moron.

Okay, I have got your point, he is a moron, but please consider this, if fertilization happen and the fertilized cell is living in the woman’s body it starts to divided rapidly and fast, and implement thousands process by division. Other cell of human body can react to this division and blood test can pick up changes at this point even if cell not yet attached to the uterus. HPT is not sensitive to pick it up, but certainly blood test can do. I need to research and read about it more: how divided cell can give signals to other hormones in women body. This might be true because I also read online when the eggy comes out from the ovary it produce certain ferments that sperm pick up and it gets sperm excited. So if this is the case we cannot assume that zygote/fertilized egg, can not influence woman’s’ other hormones and cells when it is dividing?

Plus, what I read from other source as soon as woman has a dip in temperature, ovulation happens, and FF is wrong at putting me at 5 dop, it should really count from the day of the dip but not from the day when I have shift in my temperature. Because when you have shift it means you have already ovulated, so we do not really know how many dpo I am, and certainly software does not have this capability to predict it with correct manner. The only way to know 100% is ultra sound, charting BBT with PCOS is not a 100% guarantee of ovulation. I have periods as well, does it mean I ovulate monthly? NO?

Ultra sound is the only and one way to know for sure, we call it there follicle measurement. I know this procedure from my close friend who has PCOS and went every day in the mid of her cycle to see follicle on the ultra sound. She could not get pregnant for five years.

I also do not trust doctors and read a lot online Russian and English website. I do not want to hurt your feelings but I tent to trust Russians more, because even kid knows that nobody get blood work at 4 pm in the afternoon in there, how come my GP does not know this I do not know.

The hcg doesn't start being produced until the embryo attaches to the uterus and that cannot happen until at least 6dpo but many don't attach until 7-12 dpo.
I don't have my feelings hurt- European doctors generally actually care about their patients, and even listen to them- American doctors have a god complex and get into it almost entirely for the money.
Ultrasound is the only way to 100% prove you did ovulate but very very few things make your bbt pattern change other than ovulation and the progesterone that causes. So I'd say bbt is prolly 98% and only skewed by cysts and illnesses as long as you are taking you temp as you should.

Not everyone gets a drop teh day of ovulation- even I don't get one every time. As you can see I get the major drop the day before I would have ovulated in my temp. Some women get no temp drop at all. It's just the majority that get that temp drop day of ovulation. All that temp drop is is an estrogen surge.

The hcg doesn't start being produced until the embryo attaches to the uterus and that cannot happen until at least 6dpo but many don't attach until 7-12 dpo.
I don't have my feelings hurt- European doctors generally actually care about their patients, and even listen to them- American doctors have a god complex and get into it almost entirely for the money.
Ultrasound is the only way to 100% prove you did ovulate but very very few things make your bbt pattern change other than ovulation and the progesterone that causes. So I'd say bbt is prolly 98% and only skewed by cysts and illnesses as long as you are taking you temp as you should.

Not everyone gets a drop teh day of ovulation- even I don't get one every time. As you can see I get the major drop the day before I would have ovulated in my temp. Some women get no temp drop at all. It's just the majority that get that temp drop day of ovulation. All that temp drop is is an estrogen surge.

hCG,Beta Subunit,Qual,Serum Collected on: 12/19/2016 15:54
Resulted on: 12/20/2016 08:09

hCG,Beta Subunit,Qual,Serum
Negative
N mIU/mL (range: Negative <6)

So i am not sure they tested hcg, what is serum and beta subunit? what role does it play in this blood test?

guess it is just a unit of blood

I just have to translate everything back to Russian lol

Yes that is a Beta HCG test.. Basically all they were checking for was the number of HCG in your blood. They found 6 or less in your blood which is considered a negative finding.

HCG is the only way they can test for pregnancy early on. Period. There is no other way they test for pregnancy until ultrasound generally will show something around 6-7 weeks.

HCG is the only way they can test for pregnancy early on. Period. There is no other way they test for pregnancy until ultrasound generally will show something around 6-7 weeks.

wait till my period then and start take antibiotics

I'm not sure ... some antibiotics are alright and some are not when pregnant

I have a great app that tells which meds are safe in pregnancy and while breastfeeding, I'm happy to look up your antibiotic and see if you can start now. Many of them are fine. You can PM me if you don't want to share here.

I wouldn't trust a blood test at 5 or 6 DPO. No way. I wouldn't consider you out. I wouldn't be surprised if there is some other, earlier chemical signal with pregnancy (I'm sure I sensed something with my son long before I tested positive), but it's nothing we know about and can test for, as far as I know.

I'm hanging in here. I still haven't tested, which is probably a record for me! I'll test tomorrow while DH is home, maybe or maybe not on Friday because if it's positive I'll have to sit on that news all day. Then DH has extra time off for Christmas so I'll keep on testing until I get a positive or AF shows up. She started on Thanksgiving and I'm hoping she decides to skip the holiday this time so I'm not dealing with cramps and so on while celebrating.

Mrk def wish i would have waited now still just super faint after time limit lines showing up hope your testing goes better than mine

I have a great app that tells which meds are safe in pregnancy and while breastfeeding, I'm happy to look up your antibiotic and see if you can start now. Many of them are fine. You can PM me if you don't want to share here.

I wouldn't trust a blood test at 5 or 6 DPO. No way. I wouldn't consider you out. I wouldn't be surprised if there is some other, earlier chemical signal with pregnancy (I'm sure I sensed something with my son long before I tested positive), but it's nothing we know about and can test for, as far as I know.

I'm hanging in here. I still haven't tested, which is probably a record for me! I'll test tomorrow while DH is home, maybe or maybe not on Friday because if it's positive I'll have to sit on that news all day. Then DH has extra time off for Christmas so I'll keep on testing until I get a positive or AF shows up. She started on Thanksgiving and I'm hoping she decides to skip the holiday this time so I'm not dealing with cramps and so on while celebrating.
Mrs.K thank you for your kindness, if you can check, this would be wonderful, the name of the drug is Ciprofloxacin
Thanks.

Here you go! I highly recommend the Mommy Meds app. Pharmacists and doctors often err on the side of caution and won't give anything to pregnant women, or recommend weaning or dumping perfectly good milk, when it's just totally unnecessarily.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161221-140213.jpg
    Screenshot_20161221-140213.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 5
Here you go! I highly recommend the Mommy Meds app. Pharmacists and doctors often err on the side of caution and won't give anything to pregnant women, or recommend weaning or dumping perfectly good milk, when it's just totally unnecessarily.

thank you a bunch:kiss:, so means i can take it now :):hugs:

Sounds like it yes :)

I am so sore today. I believe I must have ovulated round 2am to still feel this sore. Still have EWCM as well... I'm so tired. I'm pretty sure I slept ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->