Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

Sounds like it yes :)

I am so sore today. I believe I must have ovulated round 2am to still feel this sore. Still have EWCM as well... I'm so tired. I'm pretty sure I slept ok.

You have ovulated around 12/19 as soon as the dip happened, around 12-36 hours after the dip of the temperature.

No I ovulated on 12/20... Galyna when you get the temp rise 90% of the time the day before is when you ovulated. I had heavy ewcm yesterday, and ovulation pain in the evening. I am still sore this morning from the ovulation itself. So I ovulated cd 14 for sure-everything says so except the OPKs I took but I prolly just had a much more brief lh surge than normal and my surge prolly happened during the night of the 13th.

No I ovulated on 12/20... Galyna when you get the temp rise 90% of the time the day before is when you ovulated. I had heavy ewcm yesterday, and ovulation pain in the evening. I am still sore this morning from the ovulation itself. So I ovulated cd 14 for sure-everything says so except the OPKs I took but I prolly just had a much more brief lh surge than normal and my surge prolly happened during the night of the 13th.

I read in another sources that ovulation happens after the dip 12-36 hours, so…you can not be sure 100% though; and some of your symptoms not because of the ovulation and when it happens but because of your mind. You do not know when it happens but we, women tend to believe because we all want to get BFP. And for the most of time we get BFP when we least expect it, lol

Galyna lol what you just said 12-36 hours after temp drop puts me mostly ovulating on the 20th, lol which my temp rise confirms. I most likley ovulated while sleeping last night, most likely at 12-4 am this morning judging by how sore my ovary and tubes are is... I get very definate ovulation pains- before I ever went ttc I almost always knew when I was ovulting from the pain. About 20% of women get ovulation pains. I can feel the egg pushed out of the ovary on the right and I can feel the tubes when it happens on the left. I am very in tune with my body and know my cycle very well. My ovulation happened earlier than normal but my body gave me all teh normal warnings for ovulation, loads of EWCM, high soft cervix, minor ovulation pains on left and I was getting darkening OPKS so I amm 100% positive I ovulated unless my temp plummets in the morn which isn't likely as it is in my normal ovulation range. for example like this one from June :https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/june%20ff.png

Glad they finally fixed it Mrs K. I installed the ad blocker so they haven't been issue for me since day one but I'm glad they finally fixed the glitch for everyone.

Galyna lol what you just said 12-36 hours after temp drop puts me mostly ovulating on the 20th, lol which my temp rise confirms. I most likley ovulated while sleeping last night, most likely at 12-4 am this morning judging by how sore my ovary and tubes are is... I get very definate ovulation pains- before I ever went ttc I almost always knew when I was ovulting from the pain. About 20% of women get ovulation pains. I can feel the egg pushed out of the ovary on the right and I can feel the tubes when it happens on the left. I am very in tune with my body and know my cycle very well. My ovulation happened earlier than normal but my body gave me all teh normal warnings for ovulation, loads of EWCM, high soft cervix, minor ovulation pains on left and I was getting darkening OPKS so I amm 100% positive I ovulated unless my temp plummets in the morn which isn't likely as it is in my normal ovulation range. for example like this one from June :https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/june%20ff.png

that is wonderful that you have ewcm, i did not have it for a long time, but also i do not drink a lot of water.
I was thinking today if I can not have kids, I want to adopt a baby.
Get this, IVF in USA is 12 000$ and you know how much it is in my country? 1,600$ the whole package. My friend did it and her boy is 6 now. So i will wait couple of years, if no luck will fly to my county for IVF, if no luck, adoption. I donno why I was thinking about it today. All kinds of thoughts come in my mind, especially when I do not see any ewcm. However my doctor say that lots of woman get pregnant w/out it.
So I took two pills of antibiotics today, my boobs are heavy and sore, do you think i should do HPT tomorrow or wait till 10 dpo?

I'd say wait till 10 dpo Galyna. Yes many women conceive without ewcm. Ewcm just helps the sperm travel faster and is conductive to them staying alive longer, but women can conceive with even sticky or creamy cm. Basically, dry is the worst for fertility. You haven't been trying near long enough to be having all these giving up thoughts. You are only 30. You haven't been ttc that long. Your issues are not in any way making you sterile. You ovulate just fine. Your temps look fine. It can take 12 months or more when completely healthy. I know you will conceive. Just be patient :)

Well got me a 3 pack of frer tonight so testimg resumes in the am

I'd say wait till 10 dpo Galyna. Yes many women conceive without ewcm. Ewcm just helps the sperm travel faster and is conductive to them staying alive longer, but women can conceive with even sticky or creamy cm. Basically, dry is the worst for fertility. You haven't been trying near long enough to be having all these giving up thoughts. You are only 30. You haven't been ttc that long. Your issues are not in any way making you sterile. You ovulate just fine. Your temps look fine. It can take 12 months or more when completely healthy. I know you will conceive. Just be patient :)

Amen, for your words, my friend.:hugs:

I just search for different options to stay positive and be ready to any outcome.

But think about these kids, are they healthy afterwards? That is scary thing, what if some abnormalities, you never know, right?
one of the features of being arias is that they get easily excited and then drop the topic easily as well. that is me. I do not have any patience. but for sure i will track my cm and bt.

Most kids with major genetic issues are miscarried- the cell division went awry and that is what triggered the miscarriage. There should be no major issue with any babe you have unless it is just a random chance occurrence. I know of several things that can cause issues in babes in the womb and shortly after birth but I will not discuss them in the forum for they spark controversy.
I try and only speak the truth, Galyna. I generally try and be kind but honest when it comes to my support. It is good to have back up plans, but just remember those are a ways in the future and IUI comes before IVF and your guys sperm should be checked in a few more months if no bfp is had.

lol ok- I have a positive opk now... What the Heck? Am I dropping two eggs? Is that why my left ovary still hurts? The craziness continues https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/POS%20OPK%2012%2021.jpg

Huh do you think your surge just isnt over?? Would your temp rise though?? Maybe you should insem tonight to be safe

I have never gotten a temp rise before ovulation before- My guy is asleep and By the time he is up I will be ready for sleep so another insemination isn't likely... I'll bring it up though... Sigh... This is pure dee lunacy I swear.

My temp is up and I am exhausted like the normal first couple days after ovulation. Th eonly reason I checked again was because I felt a sharp pain in the left ovary- like I normally only feel in the right ovary when I ovulate from the right side. Sigh and double sigh.

And the Opk was neg this morn I know I checked grrrrr

Insanity is the best word lol even if you released a day later you still just did insem so i think your good but i yhink you already od but i cant explain that test very weird

That's crazy! Maybe you are ovulating twice? Or the first time was a misfire?

I'm 8 DPO, and not sure which symptoms are real ��. I've been warm the last couple days but it could just be that the weather isn't as terrible as it was a week ago, and businesses are keeping the heat too high. I ran hot with my son but I got pregnant in June so I don't really know when it started. My nipples are itchy but it could be from nursing. The thing that stands out is that I'm not stressing out about testing, and I was calmer about it the month I got pregnant last time too. I remember skipping testing day ten and I never would have skipped such a likely date normally. But I don't know. Nothing really obvious like suddenly having to pee all night like last time. It's still early, so we'll see.

Well personally I'd be believing the temps far more than the OPKs, cos the OPKs just detect the level of hormones, which in the end may or may not actually occur before your egg is dropped. Yes typically the hormone surge occurs to cause the egg to drop, but often the surge can happen and no egg dropped, or you can get the egg to drop with no surge. So honestly, I'd keep charting it all out of curiosity, but I'd believe he chart over the OPKs any day.

Afm, I've just had a huge wipe of more EWCM, and it's after 8pm so surely isn't still leftovers from last night!?? My cervix is softer than last night too... Might have to try bd again tonight until confirmed crosshairs...

I have never gotten a temp rise before ovulation before- My guy is asleep and By the time he is up I will be ready for sleep so another insemination isn't likely... I'll bring it up though... Sigh... This is pure dee lunacy I swear.

My temp is up and I am exhausted like the normal first couple days after ovulation. Th eonly reason I checked again was because I felt a sharp pain in the left ovary- like I normally only feel in the right ovary when I ovulate from the right side. Sigh and double sigh.

Cppeace, that is insane and very very rare women ovulate twice.

Remember last month I posted a question on this forum about 5 days of positive ( by positive I meant I got solid smiley face with Clear Blue) OPK in a row.

One girl told me: “ you either pregnant or having PCOS”. I thought it was insane because in July I had ultrasound and nobody never told me anything. Remember what happened when I asked my OBGYN fax me that darn ultrasound summary? It was clearly said that I had a polycystic ovary appearance.
I started to research and hormone test confirmed it.

If you feel pain during ovulation it is also NOT NORMAL. You can have mild cramping but not pain, especially when you told me that you felt your tubes.

I would go and do ultrasound just to put your mind in a rest. Do not tell me how much you hate doctors, I like you a lot, but it makes me angry when you start to negate everything and everyone.

AFM: I got 5 positive opks and then one more solid smiley face after my ovulation as well, like CD 22 or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->