Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

BFN today, but only 9dpo so I'm not taking it seriously. I was negative with Teddy at 9dpo too.

For your liver, you can pick up a milk thistle supplement. See if you can find SAT - It's milk thistle, artichoke, and turmeric. It's a good support to use while taking antibiotics.

Yeah, 9 dpo is too early, I am also 9 dpo today. I guess 12 to 13 dpo is when most women get BFPs.

Thanks for your advice.

Yeah 11-14 dpo is when most bfp are had with some as early as 8 dpo and some as late as never positive on hpt period lol

With my son I skipped 10dpo, then got a positive at 11. My line was dark enough that I think I may have gotten a positive at 10 if I'd tried. I'm not sure if I'll test tomorrow or wait a day so DH is home when I test. Either way I'll know this weekend, since I have a shorter luteal phase.

Yep im skipping tomorrow will try on christmas eve either 12 or 13dpo if negative no more testing unless late

I'll be testing either new years eve or new years day or both.. I sure covered the BD part this month lol

lol We shall see but I still feel positive. I'm pretty sure last month might have been a chemical which is why I ovulated so early and have so much EWCM this month, month after a chemical you can be ultra fertile I've heard.. So, holding out a bit of hope for me.

**TMI**

I just checked for my CM for today it is still EWCM but now is long strands of ewwy slimy, snot like consistency... Ick factor High

My CP is still high and soft though not quite as soft as last 2 days...
Not as tired today as I was yesterday though I had less sleep ...

**TMI**

I just checked for my CM for today it is still EWCM but now is long strands of ewwy slimy, snot like consistency... Ick factor High

My CP is still high and soft though not quite as soft as last 2 days...
Not as tired today as I was yesterday though I had less sleep ...

It is great that you have ewcm, do you drink a lot of water? I am thinking if I increase my water intake, will I have more of cm?

How is your animals? We have a warm weather here in TN today, will have warm xmas eve.

I try to drink at least 40 oz of water a day, sometimes I fail at it, but usually I get it.
EWCM after ovulation is odd, it should turn creamy soon for me.
All my animals are good. We are back to normal december temps her like 50s in the day and 30s at night.

I try to drink at least 40 oz of water a day, sometimes I fail at it, but usually I get it.
EWCM after ovulation is odd, it should turn creamy soon for me.
All my animals are good. We are back to normal december temps her like 50s in the day and 30s at night.
I wonder if your ewcm can indicate the early stages of the pregnancy, we need to research it online.
Well, from what I know any unusual changes in your body that you never noticed before might be a tiny signals that something changes in there.

Yea we will be warm also 70 lol makes it not feel like true holidays

not at 2 dpo for sure lol.. Prolly just I produced way too much and my body is still trying to get rid of the excess. We shall see in the coming days. My temps may show some evidence of implantation or my cm may change next week or I could get IB or something.. I felt implantation last time so who knows what could happen next week.But my temp is already a bit higher than normal- so that kinda worries me about possibly 2 eggs being released:nope:

not at 2 dpo for sure lol.. Prolly just I produced way too much and my body is still trying to get rid of the excess. We shall see in the coming days. My temps may show some evidence of implantation or my cm may change next week or I could get IB or something.. I felt implantation last time so who knows what could happen next week.

did you have implantation dip in your temps?

When I got pregnant I had the worst crazy temps of my charting life- I saw no definite ovulation so Icould not tell you if there was an implantation dip before and I added this to the end of my last post lol " But my temp is already a bit higher than normal- so that kinda worries me about possibly 2 eggs being released "

So Anyone who uses the Pro version of FF, it's on sale right now. Is it worth the upgrade to pro? What are the differences?

Well I looked at the comparison and picked it up since was almost half price for 3 months. It turns into a pregnancy thing if I get my BFP so money shouldn't be wasted in either case.

Well I looked at the comparison and picked it up since was almost half price for 3 months. It turns into a pregnancy thing if I get my BFP so money shouldn't be wasted in either case.

I bought one from sale 29 99$

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->