Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

been quiet in here today ... hope we see many a bfp come morn :)

Tested today at 10dpo with an ic. BFN. I'm going to test again in the morning with a FRER but if I don't get anything then then that will be the last time I test until AF or I've missed AF as it is due the day after.
I'm fully expecting a bfn this month. I'm gutted :(

Although saying that, I'm questioning whether I ovulated on CD 17 like FF thought as I got my peak positive OPK on day 17 so I reckon maybe I ovulated on 18 or 19 looking at my temps as well. Which would only put me at 8 or 9 dpo

Yeah I would say you are a day off most likely. That first temp is too low to me for def ovulation. No giving up.. That bfp can still pop :) :dust:

Has been quiet sorry about the bfn littlefishy i havent tested since mine either thanking of skipping tomorrow to and just seeing if af shows monday

aww if that's what you want Wanna.. I hope it stays away

Just not feeling it and would rather save the test for next month

Totally get that :) You can join my jan test chat if AF decides to be mean :) Get a new years bfp!

Merry Christmas Eve, ladies. BFN this morning and still no real symptoms. Nursing is starting to get annoying like on AF. I'm guessing this isn't our month, but I'll test tomorrow if AF isn't obviously on its way.

Bfn for me also 12 dpo af due monday no more testing unless late merry christmas eve all

Hi ladies, I got my Bfp this morn,11 dpo! I've kept think af was coming as got af like cramps so was shocked:)

Wow Familygirl ! Congrats! Happy and Healthy 9 months :)

Congrats!

I tested again this morning with a FRER and still a bfn. I'm going to try and not test for a couple of days

I found this really interesting:

The early pregnancy factor

The early pregnancy factor or EPF is a imuno-suppressant protein and has been detected in mammals right after conception. Its function is to prevent the immune system from attacking the new embryo. Research carried out on human embryos showed positive results within 48 hrs after conception.
Pregnancy symptoms 48 hrs after conception?

Some women just know right away when they are pregnant. Also, a large percentage of women start to feel pregnancy symptoms very early on, even as early as a few days after conception. Health professionals will tell you that this is not possible since implantation hasn't occurred yet. However, in light of the research done on the early pregnancy factor, it could indeed be possible! The imuno-suppressant functions of the EPF could cause pregnancy symptoms to occur especially if your body is more sensitive to this protein. Morning sickness, in particular, has been linked to immunity suppression

Congratulations, family girl!

That's really interesting about EPF. I knew before tests were positive with my son, probably even before implantation. I ordered a beer at a baseball game a few dpo and just couldn't bring myself to drink it, even though I'd never had any issues drinking in the tww in previous months. I'm not at all surprised to hear there's something potentially going on.

Well, I have an iron stomach and I got a little nauseous- currently still am- after eating cereal today. I also am getting weird smells stuck in my nose. I can smell my puppies soft food several feet away lol.

Ooooh, strong sense of smell is a really common early symptom! Morning sickness I think kicks in later usually, but there are always exceptions! How many DPO are you?

I'm only 4dpo so no way these are hcg related symptoms lol If they mean anything it would just be the EPF listed above lol Who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->