Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

I got it for $16.99 for 3 months

sorry, just checked my acc, here we go:

Debit Purchase -visa Google *ff Chartg.co/payhelpca
$24.99

for the whole year, not sure why, prolly because of thanksgiving, transaction went through 11/28

So Anyone who uses the Pro version of FF, it's on sale right now. Is it worth the upgrade to pro? What are the differences?

honestly i do not know if it is a big of a difference, you just have access to FF chats and more graphs.

Well It offers you more tips, gives you symptom checker and lets you know your odds of conception, put your numbers on teh chart for dpo and give you more charting options... I still prefer Oviaview myself but it's ok, just not as easy to use to me.

Well It offers you more tips, gives you symptom checker and lets you know your odds of conception, put your numbers on teh chart for dpo and give you more charting options... I still prefer Oviaview myself but it's ok, just not as easy to use to me.

I really had it at once, so i do not know the big difference between normal and VIP

I feel out for this month. I tested today at 9dpo and nothing, which I know is still early but I have a shorter LP so I only have 3 days until AF is due, the damn thing is actually due on Christmas Day. My temps are looking ok, I haven't had any IB or anything though.
Time will tell I suppose but yesterday I was feeling really positive about this cycle but the bfn today has just made me feel completely out.

I know what you mean got one today also im suppose to start day after christmas but have a feeling she will show that day also

Were both still in though got to keep that positive attitude

A short LP means nothing about when you get a positive hpt. You may still get it and be several days late- it all depends on when you implant an dhow fast your HCG multiplies and how to metabolize it. Some women never get a positive hpt cause it just doesn't come out in urine.

We're in the same boat - 9dpo with a short luteal phase and no obvious symptoms and BFN. It was exactly the same the month I got pregnant with my son, so I wouldn't read too much into it. 9dpo is still early for a positive.

indeed in is. Anything before 14dpo is an early bfp in my eyes.

Well gals I woke waaaaay early this morn and was freezing. My temp was below norm but adjusting for time it is ok but I generally hate adjusting. After several hours and eating I feel warmer but overall this is yes something else that has never happened to me. At least my CM has finally turned creamy though. Hopefully my temp goes back where it should be tomorrow and my sleep is better. Boo!

Well gals I woke waaaaay early this morn and was freezing. My temp was below norm but adjusting for time it is ok but I generally hate adjusting. After several hours and eating I feel warmer but overall this is yes something else that has never happened to me. At least my CM has finally turned creamy though. Hopefully my temp goes back where it should be tomorrow and my sleep is better. Boo!

Morning Cppeace :)

I woke up so tired, so lazy, i do not want to do anything at all all these days, no news, 9 dpo. I think something wrong with me. I feel so tired. prolly, thyroid.

No Tired in 2ww is generally caused by high progesterone. It is why in early pregnancy women want to sleep so much.

No Tired in 2ww is generally caused by high progesterone. It is why in early pregnancy women want to sleep so much.

I hope you are right, the only thing that is bugging me is that I feel so cold all the time, chills and no temperature. Seems like I can not get enough heat. My nose, arms and feet are cold. We have a good heater here. But i feel cold, my DH is getting crazy because he is so hot.

That is an odd symptom that does happen to some women in the first trimester. Your temp is good. No one knows exactly why some women feel cold early in pregnancy but it does happen I'd say about 10% of the time from my research. Possibly iron deficiency is a possibility, but I am not sure. Seems like if it was an iron issue your actual temp would drop, not just the sensation of feeling cold.

The iron thing makes sense my iron is always low so first few weeks of pregnancy with son i was freezing till my prenatals and iron supplements kicked in then i was burning up sleeping with no covers by 3rd tri

Good to know Wanna. Is definitely an interesting thing to have a high temp but feel cold and not be sick lol

Really interesting! I was hot my whole pregnancy, as far as I recall.

I didn't test today. I think I'm feeling superstitious and following the schedule I followed with my son. And I just don't feel the same pressure this time around. I really want another kid, but if I'm not successful it won't be as disappointing as if I hadn't had any kids.

You have a very good attitude Mrs K and nothing wrong with being a bit superstitious.

Ahhh I feel so much warmer now... Took several hours of just being cuddled on the couch and having eaten a hot footlong sandwich but my temp I just took(Not a bbt I know but I wanted to see why I no longer felt cold) I was almost at 99f so I think somehow I got an early burst of estrogen which is why I woke up being so cold but the progesterone has once again taken control now so I had about a 3 hour stretch of almost falling asleep sitting up and now I am warm and just a little drowsy . So yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->