Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

Galyna, None of those opks's are positive. For an opk to be positive it means the test line is as dark or darker than the control line. And yep that looks like a nice temp drop you got today. If that is signaling ovulation you should see the temp jump way up tomorrow.

We didn't exactly "get" a puppy. Someone left her on our porch. I posted about her in some local groups on facebook and found out more about her. She was only 4 weeks old. I've had her a little over a week now and she is doing great, growing fast, but yeah we did not mean to have a puppy this time lol.

As for being scared to bed down every day- the reason it has become popular is that so many men have less sperm then past generations(Due to various things) and having sex every other day allows the men to build up a good amount of sperm to deliver again.

“Galyna, None of those opks's are positive.”

Sorry, dear, did not mean to confuse you, I forgot to add NOT. I know they are not positive, I meant to tell you that I do not see any LH progression this month as I saw last month.
This month however, it is just started to pick it up ( LH surge) this morning according to First response. But I know, test line should be way darker that reference line. Clear blue digital just showed me a blank circle, so I know it is not here yet, just not sure why temps dropped down from 97.5 to 97.1.

I attached a picture of my last month LH progression for you to see, on the 11/14 (last test on the pic) you can see clearly that I ovulated according to First Response. Sorry the picture is fuzzy.

P.S. That is very nice of you to take care of this puppy, what is its name? Do you live in condo or apartment?

I hate Monday, blah. My mind all over the place and it is so hard to concentrate on work.

Bty, your temps are within the same limits so far as mine at the beginning of the cycle.

Yeah that 11/14 was def positive. Some months you may build up more lh over time and some months you may just all of sudden have a surge.Hopefully you take a opk later today and it is darker and maybe tomorrow positive.

We named her Harley after Harley Quinn from Batman. She is sweet, energetic and still tiny compared to all our other dogs lol.
I have a small house sitting on three acres- I have a ton of pets- which is why I'm sure they figured my house was a good one to drop the puppy at.

My temps are in my normal range. They can be anywhere from 97-97.8 but I generally avg 97.5-7 for my cover line.

Hey FX, Welcome to the thread. Hope you start soon. Sounds like you should be ovulating at the same time as me. :) Baby dust to you. :dust:

Hi everyone, can I join? My af is just about to arrive (pink spotting yesterday) really want it to show soon so we can get this cycle going! Hopefully ovulating around Christmas Day or Boxing Day or later (grrrr) if af takes a few more days.

We ntnp May and June, then ttc from July. I've just had two months of not trying for various reasons, so desperate to get going again. The only thing I'm using this month is some pre seed!

Look forward to talking to you all!

Sure, go ahead and jump in. I use the pre-seed as well, love this product, are you temping.
Welcome to our chat 
:dust:

We did every other day last month and idk why we did more this month just had the desire I don't really plan we just go when we feel like it kinda spiced it up some this month maybe that's why there was so much more bd lol

Galyna glad you liked the preseed I also loved it when we used it really is a great product hope it brings you some luck!!

Feeling really positive this month but did this last month to then started getting in my own head and brought myself down

Galyna, None of those opks's are positive. For an opk to be positive it means the test line is as dark or darker than the control line. And yep that looks like a nice temp drop you got today. If that is signaling ovulation you should see the temp jump way up tomorrow.

We didn't exactly "get" a puppy. Someone left her on our porch. I posted about her in some local groups on facebook and found out more about her. She was only 4 weeks old. I've had her a little over a week now and she is doing great, growing fast, but yeah we did not mean to have a puppy this time lol.

As for being scared to bed down every day- the reason it has become popular is that so many men have less sperm then past generations(Due to various things) and having sex every other day allows the men to build up a good amount of sperm to deliver again.

“Galyna, None of those opks's are positive.”

Sorry, dear, did not mean to confuse you, I forgot to add NOT. I know they are not positive, I meant to tell you that I do not see any LH progression this month as I saw last month.
This month however, it is just started to pick it up ( LH surge) this morning according to First response. But I know, test line should be way darker that reference line. Clear blue digital just showed me a blank circle, so I know it is not here yet, just not sure why temps dropped down from 97.5 to 97.1.

I attached a picture of my last month LH progression for you to see, on the 11/14 (last test on the pic) you can see clearly that I ovulated according to First Response. Sorry the picture is fuzzy.

P.S. That is very nice of you to take care of this puppy, what is its name? Do you live in condo or apartment?

I hate Monday, blah. My mind all over the place and it is so hard to concentrate on work.

Bty, your temps are within the same limits so far as mine at the beginning of the cycle.

Yeah that 11/14 was def positive. Some months you may build up more lh over time and some months you may just all of sudden have a surge.Hopefully you take a opk later today and it is darker and maybe tomorrow positive.

We named her Harley after Harley Quinn from Batman. She is sweet, energetic and still tiny compared to all our other dogs lol.
I have a small house sitting on three acres- I have a ton of pets- which is why I'm sure they figured my house was a good one to drop the puppy at.

My temps are in my normal range. They can be anywhere from 97-97.8 but I generally avg 97.5-7 for my cover line.

“Some months you may build up more lh over time and some months you may just all of sudden have a surge.” – oh, I did not know this, I thought LH should build up gradually, well…we will see, in order to test today after work, I should not urinate for 4 hours and not drink excessive amount of water. Which I never do, I hardly drink min amount of water per day.

Bty, those two days when testing my ovulation, I noticed white flake in my urine, and it was thicker. I asked my DH to give me his sample to test his LH, Wondfo showed a little amount of lh in his urine as well, lol.

Thanks galyna and cppeace, no I'm not temping never tried, used to use opks but I haven't bought anymore of those either. Trying to take a relaxed approach! We'll see how long it lasts.

Thanks galyna and cppeace, no I'm not temping never tried, used to use opks but I haven't bought anymore of those either. Trying to take a relaxed approach! We'll see how long it lasts.

Fx,
I absolutely understand, because I noticed that observing temps and using OPKs is stressing me out. I can not relax normally when BDing, it is all about making a baby, but not making love:sex:. I know it is wrong. So who knows, maybe it is better to take a natural approach. I prolly will do it for couple of more month and then will not monitor it so closely as I will get tired from it.

yeah everyone has some lh in their system which is why to be positive the line has to be so dark to be considered positive. Having white flakes in your urine may have just been some skin flakes that got in there or may be crystals in your urine.

FX, Temping is pretty easy as long as you get regular sleep. If your sleep is very broken or lacking then temping can be inaccurate. Temping will show for sure that you are ovulating and can show you a norml pattern after a few months of doing it. Opks can be helpful but do not guarantee you ovulated. They show your body is gearing up for ovulation.

Take it as relaxed as you can. It is healthier for you to be as less stressed as possible.

Temping you shouldn't let stress you. Just consider it has looking for a healthy pattern. Lots of women do it just to make sure that system is working well.

yeah everyone has some lh in their system which is why to be positive the line has to be so dark to be considered positive. Having white flakes in your urine may have just been some skin flakes that got in there or may be crystals in your urine.

FX, Temping is pretty easy as long as you get regular sleep. If your sleep is very broken or lacking then temping can be inaccurate. Temping will show for sure that you are ovulating and can show you a norml pattern after a few months of doing it. Opks can be helpful but do not guarantee you ovulated. They show your body is gearing up for ovulation.

Take it as relaxed as you can. It is healthier for you to be as less stressed as possible.

Yeah, I had a kidney crystals in my kidney when I was twenty.

So you are a kind heart since having lots of animals. Okay, I will do the test tonight and we will see. I will post a pic here 

It’s nice to observe your temps but rises lots of questions and confusions.

eh typically you should only be concerned about your temps if you notice a very odd pattern like 97.4, 98.0, 98.05, 97.2, 97.7... If your temp is scattered all about and you are sleeping well and taking it as you are supposed to then their may be an issue with your hormones rising and falling a lot. or if when after you ovulate you don't get an keep a sustained temp. A rise or fall of one day can just be a fluke but when you look at it in reference to a pattern you can see an issue. Temps shouldn't stress you but you also shouldn't read into them too much either. Like for instance seeing a single day drop in temp after ovulation on 6-10 dpo can signify possible implantation or can be totally normal for you. Also if you get triphasic pattern that signify possible pregnancy(and actually does more often than not, but doesn't in anyway guarantee it.

Your temps look totally normal and in no way should be stressing you.

eh typically you should only be concerned about your temps if you notice a very odd pattern like 97.4, 98.0, 98.05, 97.2, 97.7... If your temp is scattered all about and you are sleeping well and taking it as you are supposed to then their may be an issue with your hormones rising and falling a lot. or if when after you ovulate you don't get an keep a sustained temp. A rise or fall of one day can just be a fluke but when you look at it in reference to a pattern you can see an issue. Temps shouldn't stress you but you also shouldn't read into them too much either. Like for instance seeing a single day drop in temp after ovulation on 6-10 dpo can signify possible implantation or can be totally normal for you. Also if you get triphasic pattern that signify possible pregnancy(and actually does more often than not, but doesn't in anyway guarantee it.

Your temps look totally normal and in no way should be stressing you.

Cppeace, you were so right, :thumbup:.

So I returned back home and did the tests ( before that I did not urinate for 3.5 hours) and did not drink. And I caught a positive result on CD15. I was so happy....
I am attaching pictures for you, please see the difference, Clear Blue and Wondfo both showed positive, however First Response got dark, but I would say not dark enough as last month, so which one should I trust?

Attachments

• 15556058_10154801233447378_1669225729_n.jpg
    15556058_10154801233447378_1669225729_n.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 15556009_10154801255202378_924707952_n (1).jpg
    15556009_10154801255202378_924707952_n (1).jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 2
I would trust the clearblue they always worked wrll fot me

2/3 say positive I'd say it's positive. Your surge may just not be strong enough this time for the FR. Wondfo's work fine for me, but that is me. I'd say you'll either see your temp shoot up tomorrow or Wednesday, depending on when your surge is compared to when you release the egg. I generally get a positive the same day (within 12 hours) of ovulation but it can be anywhere from 6 hours(very rare) to as long as 48 hours with 12-24 hours being more the norm.
Try and bd today and tomorrow if you can:)

:dust:

I have had an opk which is very almost positive this evening, expect it to be positive by tomorrow so I should ovulate sometime between tomorrow evening and Wednesday evening. Which will be 3-8 days earlier than the range I normally ovulate in which is very exciting as I normally ovulate around CD23 which is so late so it looks like the soy isoflavones did their job :) Now to hope that the success a lot of women see taking soy isoflavones for getting a bfp and the theories that first month after a miscarriage you are more fertile.
I got my bfp on a frer at 8dpo last month so I'll be testing that early again so around Dec 22nd

Hi everyone! Coming in a little late because I wasn't on the forum much leading up to O. We're TTC our second. We're hoping for some good news for Christmas (but I'll be testing earlier than that!)

Kids: One 21 month old
Marital status: married 5 years
How long TTCing: December is our second cycle - our son took 3 or 4
Ovulation observation methods: OPKs, and loosely paying attention to CM and spotting
Cycle Day: 18? I don't remember but it's in my signature. Got a positive OPK today so should O overnight or tomorrow.

Good luck to everybody!

littlefishy, that's great that they are working so well for you! Fx for that bfp and sticky bean :)

Hi Mrs. K, Welcome! Hope you get your xmas bfp

[B said:
Cppeace[/B];37989179]2/3 say positive I'd say it's positive. Your surge may just not be strong enough this time for the FR. Wondfo's work fine for me, but that is me. I'd say you'll either see your temp shoot up tomorrow or Wednesday, depending on when your surge is compared to when you release the egg. I generally get a positive the same day (within 12 hours) of ovulation but it can be anywhere from 6 hours(very rare) to as long as 48 hours with 12-24 hours being more the norm.
Try and bd today and tomorrow if you can:)

:dust:[/QUOTE

Thank you a lot to you:hugs:, because you told me to test this evening, if you would not tell me, I would prolly wait till tomorrow, I was so excited to see the smiley face...:happydance:

First Response did the same last month as clear Blue was positive on Saturday 11/12 and FR got positive only on Monday 11/14, I guess wondfo is the best since it is cheap and as accurate as CB

I dont like FR personally, sorry...

Hi everyone! Coming in a little late because I wasn't on the forum much leading up to O. We're TTC our second. We're hoping for some good news for Christmas (but I'll be testing earlier than that!)

Kids: One 21 month old
Marital status: married 5 years
How long TTCing: December is our second cycle - our son took 3 or 4
Ovulation observation methods: OPKs, and loosely paying attention to CM and spotting
Cycle Day: 18? I don't remember but it's in my signature. Got a positive OPK today so should O overnight or tomorrow.

Good luck to everybody!

Welcome, welcome :), the more the merrier

So we ovulate at the same time and will be testing around the same time, so I guess we will be in TWW together, woo hoo. :dance:

Good luck to us :) and happy baby dancing, lol :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"