Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

Looking good littlefishy:)
Mine looks to be later than last month but hopefully not too late.

I'm sorry, Dr Jo.

Ooh, better get busy, fishy ;)

No scans booked here, probably not until my NT scan.

I'm feeling good except that the random queasiness is getting worse. I hope it doesn't get too bad. I ordered some preggie pops and I'm hoping they'll help.

I will get a scan at 8 weeks i cant wait!!!! Preggue pops sound like a good idea mrsk cause im dying all day

Fishy get busy!!! Would love to see some more bfps in this group!!

Lol When I get pregnant I will get zero scans and be total happy bought it lol

Anywho took an evening opk and I think it looked a little better, but who knows. back is bugging me and headache goes in and out...

Arent those good signs of rising horomones??

So what is your plan when you become pregnant like midwife come to you and home birth?? No scans means team yellow obviously what about listening to heartbeat??

Well, I know a fairly local midwife who has agreed to be handsoff just hang around in case I need her. No, scans, no doppler- fetoscope will try to find HB from 17 weeks on. Lol It's the thing about research when you do enough you start doing things different from everyone else lol

For some I'm sure the headaches and back ache can be. I'm not sure on me- it's not my norm for sure.

Well that sounds like a plan i fully support anyone doing what feels right for them

Morning Ladies,
How are you today? How is your health and symptoms?

I was queasy all weekend. Also I noticed a bit discomfort in my butt, so read on the internet that hemorrhoid is a common thing at pregnancy. Did some of you developed it last pregnancy?

Have you already scheduled your first visit, mine is going to be next week on Tuesday.

Ccpeace, have you ovulated already?

Nope, still awaiting ovulation. Will be doing another AI today if all goes as planned. Way less ewcm this time but think there is less estrogen than norm, which is why the earlier temps were so high. Dunno- we shall see what happens over the next few days.

Yep , swelling all over is common in pregnancy, hemorrhoids are a swelling issue.

Nope, still awaiting ovulation. Will be doing another AI today if all goes as planned. Way less ewcm this time but think there is less estrogen than norm, which is why the earlier temps were so high. Dunno- we shall see what happens over the next few days.

Yep , swelling all over is common in pregnancy, hemorrhoids are a swelling issue.

Do you go to bed/wake up same time? What cause the temps to be a bit unstable?

Yes, I generally go to bed around the same time and wake around the same time. Those higher temps are accurate and just odd.

If you think you have hemorrhoids, make sure you're not straining in the bathroom, it really makes them worse. A quality probiotic or a stool softener like Colace can help if you're constipated.

I'm doing good. Still queasy, and I'm a big baby about it, but it's not really bad as long as I don't push myself to eat something that isn't working for me. The fatigue is improving. And baby is officially an embryo today. I like it when I hit new stages.

My first appointment is a week from Thursday. We scheduled Teddy's first haircut for the same day, so it'll be quite a day.

No, I am not taking anything. I am eating brazil nuts but I started eating those after the first temp spike so they are not the culprit. Just a progesterone spike then I'd assume. Unusual, but not unheard of.

Yep, those milestones are always exciting MrsK!

If you think you have hemorrhoids, make sure you're not straining in the bathroom, it really makes them worse. A quality probiotic or a stool softener like Colace can help if you're constipated.

I'm doing good. Still queasy, and I'm a big baby about it, but it's not really bad as long as I don't push myself to eat something that isn't working for me. The fatigue is improving. And baby is officially an embryo today. I like it when I hit new stages.

My first appointment is a week from Thursday. We scheduled Teddy's first haircut for the same day, so it'll be quite a day.

That is very exciting, I bet. I wish you will not be queasy, but i feel you, girl. That is so annoying:dohh:

So far no constipation, but we will see.

My opk is starting to look a little better so hopefully ovulation in the next day or two.
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170118_160407.jpg

My opk is starting to look a little better so hopefully ovulation in the next day or two.
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170118_160407.jpg

very nice, Kimmie :happydance:

there is no news with me, still queasy...:(

Sorry for the queasiness but hey you should be 7 weeks now! Little arms and legs are forming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->