Ladies who's testing close to XMAS!?! LUCKY THREAD 3 BFP'S SO FAR!!!

Temps can definitely be off sometimes...maybe u already ovulated!!

Ovulating right around now, so I plan to test right before Christmas. This is our 16th cycle TTC naturally. Hoping for a very special Christmas present!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing the switching sides...mine has been predominately left twinges recently though (I think I Oved with that side this month).

I am confused. Are we talking about ovulation pain? If we are, it is supposed to be only one-sided as we only ovulate from one ovary in each cycle.
Mine is always one-sided. Or are we talking about implantation??? Or I am totally lost now?? :blush:

I had pinching pulling on both sides during O this month which is very weird cause I always have it on left side only. This just confuses me cause what side did I really O on or was it both? Both sides was very intense.

I've been having cramping for the past 4 days or so and I'm 9dpo now... Hope it's a good sign. Trying not to be obsessive though... Fx'd

Hoping and praying for my :bfp:

I am 8 DPO today! When do you plan on testing?
P.s. Cramping is a good thing! how long is your lp? Do you know?

I think I am going to test on christmas. AF was late, but i still ended up ovulating on my original date. (the 8th) so I will test on the 25th. :)

Oh ladies im confused :-( Im on clomid and had pos opk last thurs and fri (CD17+18) so dtd CD 15 and CD18, yesterday CD21/3dpo i had backache and pinching both sides of my ovaries so done an opk and it was quite dark (the day before and day after my last pos opk it was very light) but im having major creamy thick cm?! what do you think xxx

I didn't get any o pains this month, just got a very slight twinge on the right on Friday/Sat normally the pain is more than this month, hope that's not a bad sign!

As I don't temp I don't actually know which of my cbfm peaks days I ovulated but I understand it's normally the second day so I'm 2dpo today. I have a 12 day LP and generally spot for a couple of days before

I didn't get any o pains this month, just got a very slight twinge on the right on Friday/Sat normally the pain is more than this month, hope that's not a bad sign!

As I don't temp I don't actually know which of my cbfm peaks days I ovulated but I understand it's normally the second day so I'm 2dpo today. I have a 12 day LP and generally spot for a couple of days before

My temps confirmed second peak as O and I am 2dpo also

I can't believe how similar our cycles are (are we twins??? :winkwink:)!!!
Exactly the same for me!!! I also usually get intense ovulation pain, this month barely noticeable (just slight twinges like you describe). And a bit worried about that too.
And I also have a 12 day LP and should be 2dpo today (although my temps are rising really slowly this cycle, therefore I'm not sure yet if FF will put my O date on CD20 or CD21)

I can't believe how similar our cycles are (are we twins??? :winkwink:)!!!
Exactly the same for me!!! I also usually get intense ovulation pain, this month barely noticeable (just slight twinges like you describe). And a bit worried about that too.
And I also have a 12 day LP and should be 2dpo today (although my temps are rising really slowly this cycle, therefore I'm not sure yet if FF will put my O date on CD20 or CD21)

It is funny how similar our cycles are!! Do you normally ovulate on the second peak?

[
It is funny how similar our cycles are!! Do you normally ovulate on the second peak?

Good question. I only started using the CBFM last month, so I can't really tell yet. In my first cycle using it I ovulated on the first peak, but I'm convinced that my monitor was actually one day off (and I've heard so many times that it takes some time for it to be accurate). I had a positive OPK the day before (on the high day), and then ovulated the day after.

Hi not sure how well this will work as I haven't posted a pic before. Do u think this is a positive opk? Control is on left. Sorry pic quality not great xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 4
Hi not sure how well this will work as I haven't posted a pic before. Do u think this is a positive opk? Control is on left. Sorry pic quality not great xxx

If the control is on the left, then this is definitely a positive OPK because the line on the right is darker. What do the rest of you ladies think?

Thanks, I think because it looks darker one side of the test line and fades a bit I was unsure. Thanks :) xx

Positive!

:) yay I'm so pleased. Ok this is probably a stupid question, when do u count dpo from? Obviously if this is a positive opk then do I count tomorrow as the day i ovulate and then Thursday as 1dpo? I am not temping so can't confirm t that way. What do u think? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->