Ladies who's testing close to XMAS!?! LUCKY THREAD 3 BFP'S SO FAR!!!

back from having my hsg done...and it was a piece of cake! I hardly felt it at all, and my tubes are open! I'm SO happy! The doctor said to def try to conceive this month because rates are high after having that test done!

good luck Izzy!!

Thanks for your reply :) the waiting really begins now...

Are u testing soon? I bet the tww is really hard. Do u just think about it all of the time? X

No problem!!

YES! The TWW wait sucks and this is my first one! (Off pill since Sept. first month actively trying) We aren't telling ANYONE we are TTC so everyone on here are the only people I talk to about it. (Except DH of course) but I haven't even told him any of my symptoms cause I don't want to get his hopes up and I want it to be a HUGE surprise to him if I do get a BFP. I keep imagining telling mom, dad, sister and brother on Christmas if I do get a BFP. Plus I have finals this week and next week which are stressing me out even more and we had a huge snow storm over the weekend so I was pretty much trapped in the house all day Sunday and Monday. (Too much down time to google symptoms!) Driving myself insane! haha

Good luck with the positive opk and get lots of :sex: in today!

I feel the same way!! We have not shared either, and I have watched so many youtube pregnancy reveals- it can't possibly be healthy anymore!! Haha. My fingers are crossed for you! This will be my 4th two week wait and I genuinely just have so much empathy for those of the ladies who have been doing this for so long. Troopers. I wish I could have seen into the future all those paranoid years I spent using birth control.

Does anyone know how long you get positive opks for im really confuse as first month using them. I thought i was 2dpo. But been gettin o pains today so i did another and its positve . Have i read it wrong of what?

Does anyone know how long you get positive opks for im really confuse as first month using them. I thought i was 2dpo. But been gettin o pains today so i did another and its positve . Have i read it wrong of what?

Did you use the smiley ones or the normal ones with two lines? I find that the normal ones are really hard to interpret sometimes, so wouldn't be too surprised if you maybe thought it was positive but it wasn't quite yet...

May I join you ladies? I'm testing on the 24th, Christmas Eve! :)

Just the two lines. It had two lines the other day but i normally go off o cramps so i did one just to see and theres two dark ones. Ive bd ever day i will tonight to i dont want to miss it .

Hi, just wanted your opinion. I got positive opk yesterday eve so we dtd (been doing SMEP). Opk positive this morning, ovulation pains all day, all set to dtd and OH is ill so we can't :( do u think we did enough? Have bd since cd7 every other day plus yesterday. Opk negative this eve. I'm a bit gutted about it

I know that I am absolutely nuts to think I could be having any kind of symptoms at 4dpo but I had some sharp pains on my right side in the middle of the night. This morning I am feeling very light cramps and some pretty good low bad back pain. Also a lot of creamy cm and cervix is still quite soft.
:dust: to everyone

OPK's are good guides IMO, but bbt is the best way to tell when ovulation has occurred - when I started temping, I realized I was Oing much later than I thought I was - I generally have O cramps about 2 days before I actually ovulate! Who knew?! So using the OPK and bbt at the same time is going to be your best bet!

I read somewhere that cramping from 1-4 dpo is usually the tube contracting to help the egg to the uterus. Maybe that is what I was feeling today and last night!?! :shrug:

I've had a little cramping and am 4dpo today. Also had bad indigestion last night but I guess it's probably too early to get any real symptoms

I think im officially in the tww now after being knocked back a couple of days. Lol soo confusing them opks. My LP is 14 days alway that taking me to 26th af is due. I hope ive done all i can do . :/

Hi cup cake. I'd say its early but some lucky women get symptoms early so anything is good. Keep positive :)
Fx for u. I am now 8 dpo. Temps r high still. It jumped way up yesterday and came back down a bit this morning.

I've had bad headaches. Cramping behind belly button at 6 dpo. And my boobs feel bigger. But nothing else really. And I'm not concentrating on symptoms this cycle as I get too hopeful and let down with af!

But fx for our Xmas wishes xx
https://fertilityfriend.com/home/3fff0f/
My chart

Omg!!!!

Santa payed me a visit this morning!! Took a digital test, :bfp: popped right up!!

So thrilled! My Xmas miracle :)

Emerg FANTASTIC news hun!!! You must be thrilled!! woohooo!!

How many DPO are you and would you mind sharing your symptoms by DPO for all us othr ladies to see if you remember them?

xxx

Thank you! I'm 11-13 dpo, FF was being screwy c me this month... But I think 13 dpo.

The same sx as I had last pregnancy, barely any.
Cramping around 6-10 dpo, angriness/no patience, and cravings!
I also started getting sore bbs yesterday, and I noticed many cm is still watery at times.

Also having trouble falling asleep 10-13 dpo.

Praying for a sticky bean!

I've also had triphasic temps for both pregnancies.

Congrats, EmergRN!! Praying that it's a sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->