Ladies who's testing close to XMAS!?! LUCKY THREAD 3 BFP'S SO FAR!!!

:) yay I'm so pleased. Ok this is probably a stupid question, when do u count dpo from? Obviously if this is a positive opk then do I count tomorrow as the day i ovulate and then Thursday as 1dpo? I am not temping so can't confirm t that way. What do u think? X

I have heard some women ovulate the day AFTER they got their first positive OPK and some women O that same day, so it is really hard to tell. I got my first positive on the 2nd and all the calculators and stuff have me at 9 dpo , so they start counting the day after. So tomorrow you would be 1 dpo

Thanks for your reply :) the waiting really begins now...

Are u testing soon? I bet the tww is really hard. Do u just think about it all of the time? X

I test on the 21st! Just in time for Christmas. Would be the best Christmas gift anyone could ever recieve.

Thanks for your reply :) the waiting really begins now...

Are u testing soon? I bet the tww is really hard. Do u just think about it all of the time? X

No problem!!

YES! The TWW wait sucks and this is my first one! (Off pill since Sept. first month actively trying) We aren't telling ANYONE we are TTC so everyone on here are the only people I talk to about it. (Except DH of course) but I haven't even told him any of my symptoms cause I don't want to get his hopes up and I want it to be a HUGE surprise to him if I do get a BFP. I keep imagining telling mom, dad, sister and brother on Christmas if I do get a BFP. Plus I have finals this week and next week which are stressing me out even more and we had a huge snow storm over the weekend so I was pretty much trapped in the house all day Sunday and Monday. (Too much down time to google symptoms!) Driving myself insane! haha

Good luck with the positive opk and get lots of :sex: in today!

I have heard some women ovulate the day AFTER they got their first positive OPK and some women O that same day, so it is really hard to tell.

Yeah, they say typically anywhere between 12 and 48 hours after your first positive OPK. For me ovulation is usually the day after first OPK, so 2 days after the positive OPK would be my 1dpo.

So update: I've noticed that I feel more symptoms later on in the day up through the night. But, my mornings I feel fine. Today, I got some real disturbing news from a friend of mine and I was very upset. I started to get a horrible headache and got very nauseous. I've been nauseous for about 3 hours now and it's finally starting to go away. I don't know if this is a symptom or if it was caused by my emotions and headache because I tend to get nauseous if I get a headache. My next symptom I'm wondering if its in my head but I've just had this weird "fluttery" feeling in my tummy ALL DAY. I felt so weird and took a nap. Ughhh 5 more days till testing!!! How are u ladies feeling??? In a few hours, I'm officially 9DPO...and the TWW continues...

Sorry to hear youve had bad news it doesnt help adding to the stress of ttc does it. what are your symptoms at night?. This week as gone sooo slow. I am currently CD14 , and 2dpo the tww has begun feel nothing im hoping not to sypmtom spot as much. This cycle i feel i have done everything i can so see how goes :)

Sorry to hear youve had bad news it doesnt help adding to the stress of ttc does it. what are your symptoms at night?. This week as gone sooo slow. I am currently CD14 , and 2dpo the tww has begun feel nothing im hoping not to sypmtom spot as much. This cycle i feel i have done everything i can so see how goes :)

Yeah I got very upset because my friend just found out she was pregnant and her husband now wants to divorce her. I just couldn't believe it! After all, he's the one who kept telling all of us he wanted a baby and she was unsure. SMH. Anyways, that really stressed me out.

On another note, my symptoms at night are stuffy nose, backache, slight twinges that radiate from left to right, and today from like 8-11pm I was so nauseous and had a horrible headache. I've had headaches almost every night now. Right now as I write you, I'm still feeling a little queasy. I also slept in all day today after I had already slept 12 hours last night which I thought was a little bizarre, but could also have been due to my stress levels and being so depressed for my friend. Anyways, the weird thing is that these symptoms only occur around 6 or 7pm and last through the evening. Then during the day I am fine again so I start wondering whether I am going crazy or not. Today I am 9DPO and I know that some women get their BFP early on today but I can't bare to see a BFN.:dohh:

All your symptoms sound promising. Dont get down about it i know theres nothing worse than seeing a bfn but think positive. Fx ed for you. Listen to some relaxing music lol help you de stress it wont help headaches i suffer from them. Baby dust to you i really hope you get it :)

All your symptoms sound promising. Dont get down about it i know theres nothing worse than seeing a bfn but think positive. Fx ed for you. Listen to some relaxing music lol help you de stress it wont help headaches i suffer from them. Baby dust to you i really hope you get it :)

You too!! That would be great if we both got BFP's...if we ALL got BFP's!! 5 more days till AF is officially due...ahhhhhh....

Also don't worry...2DPO is still early.... :)

Hopeandpray your symptoms sound great hun when are you testing, sorry to hear about your friends thats so sad :-( xxx

You too!! That would be great if we both got BFP's...if we ALL got BFP's!! 5 more days till AF is officially due...ahhhhhh....

Also don't worry...2DPO is still early.... :)

I know soo exciting. Very early lol im not thinking about it. Good luck keep us updated :)

I'm going to test on Monday, 14 DPO lol

Yay, that's so exciting!! :happydance::happydance: Really hoping you get your BFP!

FF finally confirmed today that I did ovulate, so I'm 3dpo now. Pretty happy about that, as I was worried that I didn't ovulate at all....I'll probably start to test earlier than 14dpo though,lol...we'll see how long I can hold out.

i thought id already posted this. Confused myself now!

i guess I'm probably the odd one out on here as I've actually never taken a pregnancy test! Af is pretty regular and I always said I wouldn't test until I'm late....however I did buy a few Internet cheapie tests this month....

Hey everyone! Just wanted to drop in and see how everyone is doing?! I've been taking a break from these boards for a while just to kind of "reset" my brain:) Me and DH took a trip to Washington D.C. and had SO much fun! I've also been taking yoga and spin classes - just focusing on other things for a while:) With that being said, DH did have his SA and it was perfect - I have my HSG today. So we are hopeful that the new year will bring us some answers and :dust: Good luck to everyone in their TWW and everyone else!

Cupcake you have never bought a HPT?!? Wowzas!! in the past year i wouldnt like to think how many i have bought, i would say close to 300 maybe?? IC are my fav as they are so cheap but i do love a CB Digi just to see it there in black and white!

having some shooting pains in my lower stomach and heartburn for 3 days in a row! xxx

Good luck with your hsg izzy. Sometimes it's good to take a break from all of this!

No until this month I has never bought a hpt! Me and DH agreed at the beginning we would wait until af was late so we didn't spend money. I haven't told him I bought some this month! Lol.

oohhhh sneaky....i like it lol......ladies who have had a bfp brfore what did your implantation feel like. iv never had implantation pain but today iv had shooting pains in my stomach all day and iv got creamy cm....alot lol xxx

back from having my hsg done...and it was a piece of cake! I hardly felt it at all, and my tubes are open! I'm SO happy! The doctor said to def try to conceive this month because rates are high after having that test done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->