Ladies who's testing close to XMAS!?! LUCKY THREAD 3 BFP'S SO FAR!!!

I am pretty sure I am ovulating today (or started ovulating last night)
I got a positive OPK at 8:30pm last night and then a negative at 8:30am this morning
This is CD 12, which is a lot earlier than last month. As of right now we only had sex on the 7th (two days before O) and we may have sex tonight
DH is having technical difficulties and can't have sex as much as I would like during my fertile period. He freaks himself out. I don't tell him I am ovulating, but it's kind of obvious since having sex every other day is not normal for us. This is our 3rd cycle TTC and this seems to be the pattern now. Any ideas on how to help him? I am thinking of maybe having sex 2-3 times a week EVERY week, so then he won't be able to tell the difference between fertile and non fertile weeks. Or maybe just relaxing the next couple of cycles and going with the flow.
Anyone been through this and had success getting over it?

I am pretty sure I am ovulating today (or started ovulating last night)
I got a positive OPK at 8:30pm last night and then a negative at 8:30am this morning
This is CD 12, which is a lot earlier than last month. As of right now we only had sex on the 7th (two days before O) and we may have sex tonight
DH is having technical difficulties and can't have sex as much as I would like during my fertile period. He freaks himself out. I don't tell him I am ovulating, but it's kind of obvious since having sex every other day is not normal for us. This is our 3rd cycle TTC and this seems to be the pattern now. Any ideas on how to help him? I am thinking of maybe having sex 2-3 times a week EVERY week, so then he won't be able to tell the difference between fertile and non fertile weeks. Or maybe just relaxing the next couple of cycles and going with the flow.
Anyone been through this and had success getting over it?

Simplesimon, I would just make him think that you're NTNP by having sex on the regular and not just during your fertile period so he doesn't have anxiety trying to perform.

What does NTNP mean?

Not trying Not preventing...like if you get pregnant great but if you don't no worries...make him think that so he has less anxiety when trying to perform. But, only you know that you are really trying..don't update him on your ovulation worries or all your symptoms..just vent on here in the forums with the other ladies. I don't tell my hubby about any of it cause it just drives him crazy hahaha

So am pretty sure I am 1dpo(waiting for temps to confirm) but I woke up to a lovely UTI at about 3am. Had to go in and get antibiotics. Guess it was from all the BDing. Hopefully this doesn't mess up my chances for this month.

I had very intense O pains on both sides this month and I never get them on my right side. I read somewhere that the contrast from the hsg can make the ovaries sensitive. Let just hope it was a very strong O :)

So am pretty sure I am 1dpo(waiting for temps to confirm) but I woke up to a lovely UTI at about 3am. Had to go in and get antibiotics. Guess it was from all the BDing. Hopefully this doesn't mess up my chances for this month.

I had very intense O pains on both sides this month and I never get them on my right side. I read somewhere that the contrast from the hsg can make the ovaries sensitive. Let just hope it was a very strong O :)

:( sorry about the UTI..that sucks feel better. I also had INSANE Ov pains..I hope that's a good sign!!!

Rebandy, I have a history of UTIs and so during all of this, I'm taking Cranberry pills as well. The best are Cranberry with D-Mannose. They really prevent UTIs (according my doctor and my experience).
Here's a link:
https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=VS-2360

Rebandy, when I had a UTI and was trying to conceive, my RE told me to take these probiotic pills from Walgreens. A pack of them was like $20 but they worked perfect and they were safe in case I got pregnant. I had asked him for an alternative to antibiotics and literally within a week it was gone. Food for thought :)

Rebandy, when I had a UTI and was trying to conceive, my RE told me to take these probiotic pills from Walgreens. A pack of them was like $20 but they worked perfect and they were safe in case I got pregnant. I had asked him for an alternative to antibiotics and literally within a week it was gone. Food for thought :)

Ohhh! This is good to know, especially for someone like me who gets chronic UTIs. Although (knock on wood) I oddly haven't gotten a UTI since starting TTC. Kinda odd.

Ohhh! This is good to know, especially for someone like me who gets chronic UTIs. Although (knock on wood) I oddly haven't gotten a UTI since starting TTC. Kinda odd.
Yes! I was so thankful when they worked. I actually bought the Walgreen's brand and it was still kind of expensive for Walgreens brand but boy was it worth it. It's basically the bacteria culture that is found in yogurt but 20 times that amount which is what fights the UTI. I even noticed the difference when I forgot to take them one day and I was in incredible pain.

Morning all!! looks like there are loads of us in the TTW!! woohoo!!

We dtd on Tueday and i had pos OPKS on Thursday and friday so we dtd again on Friday night, 3 dpo today, cant wait to test! xxx

Morning all!! looks like there are loads of us in the TTW!! woohoo!!

We dtd on Tueday and i had pos OPKS on Thursday and friday so we dtd again on Friday night, 3 dpo today, cant wait to test! xxx

Yayy! Welcome to the TWW. I wonder if sleeplessness is a symptom. I couldn't sleep at all last night except for a couple hours which a nightmare ridiculously vivid woke me up :( ughhh I hate symptom spotting

Yep Sleeplesness is a symptom hun!! you took clomid this cycle didnt you? Did you have any backache after O? today and yesterday my lower back is aching real bad and my ovaries felt like they were 'pinching' today xxx

Yep Sleeplesness is a symptom hun!! you took clomid this cycle didnt you? Did you have any backache after O? today and yesterday my lower back is aching real bad and my ovaries felt like they were 'pinching' today xxx

Yes I took Clomid. I have had some pinching and pulling here and there and backaches that come and go. These are my symptoms so far:

5-7 DPO: vivid dreams, stuffy nose with a few nosebleeds, pinching and pulling, mild pressure in lower abdomen that comes and goes every once in a while
6 DPO: extreme fatigue
6DPO at night: tossed and turned all night

Ughhh I have no idea if this is all just a coincidence ... I hate this :-/

If you're feeling backaches and pinching and pulling, it's a good sign!!! I never know whether mine are AF related or not :/ I seriously hate this lol

When are you testing?!?! I had a nosebleed in the 2WW with both my mc and ectopic!! thats a really good sign hun!im excited for you to test!!!

i thought it was a good sign but im only 3dpo so i think its just o pains, and iv got heartburn from hell but i think its because i drunk saturday night and iv been drinking a lot of diet coke ever since xxx

When are you testing?!?! I had a nosebleed in the 2WW with both my mc and ectopic!! thats a really good sign hun!im excited for you to test!!!

i thought it was a good sign but im only 3dpo so i think its just o pains, and iv got heartburn from hell but i think its because i drunk saturday night and iv been drinking a lot of diet coke ever since xxx

I have no idea when I'm testing. I have all these Internet cheapies laying around but I just can't bring myself to see BFN's :( I'm 7DPO today so I figure the earliest I should test would be 12 DPO but honestly I may just wait till 15DPO lol ...how about u? Are u gonna text early?

you have amazing will power to wait until 12DPO hun!!

Ill most prob start at 7dpo lol i know i wont see anything but i just love to POAS lol xxx

you have amazing will power to wait until 12DPO hun!!

Ill most prob start at 7dpo lol i know i wont see anything but i just love to POAS lol xxx

Lol u have no idea how crazy I become when I start to POAS. Last cycle made me a crazy woman hahaha. I told myself this cycle if AF doesn't come (15 DPO), then I should be safe to test. I was looking at statistics though and some women have gotten their BFP's at 7DPO! That is just crazy!

haha When i go home ill take a pic of all the OPKs iv used this cycle lol i just loving seeing lines lol, im glad iv founbd someone who shares the same obsession as me lol!
I got my BFP last time but it was ectopic so now i think if i get a early bfp its going to be another ectopic but i know thats now always the case xxx

Hello ladies,

well I thought I would also be in the TWW as of today, but my temperature did not shift :wacko::growlmad: Had a positive OPK on CD19 and was sure I would ovulate yesterday (CD20), but doesn't look like it. I really hope I get a shift tomorrow and this cycle won't be anovulatory :nope::nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->