Ladies who's testing close to XMAS!?! LUCKY THREAD 3 BFP'S SO FAR!!!

haha When i go home ill take a pic of all the OPKs iv used this cycle lol i just loving seeing lines lol, im glad iv founbd someone who shares the same obsession as me lol!
I got my BFP last time but it was ectopic so now i think if i get a early bfp its going to be another ectopic but i know thats now always the case xxx

That's how I felt right after my ectopic as well. I'm still a little paranoid over it. For example, every time I feel twinges on only one side I feel like implantation is occurring on the wrong part :( it's so scary

Hello ladies,

well I thought I would also be in the TWW as of today, but my temperature did not shift :wacko::growlmad: Had a positive OPK on CD19 and was sure I would ovulate yesterday (CD20), but doesn't look like it. I really hope I get a shift tomorrow and this cycle won't be anovulatory :nope::nope:

Keep your head up hun! And remember not to stress so that Ov isn't delayed. Did u do an OPK today?

and me, thats why im glad im having twinges on both sides now, puts your mind at rest slightly doesnt it?

AuCa - Hope is right hun try not to stress as you dont want to delay it, keep doing OPKS xxx

Yes it does. I have a question though. When u feel the twinges, do they radiate from side to side or u feel both sides at the same time? Mine radiate and sometimes I feel pressure everywhere so I just don't know. :(

sometimes the twinges/pulling/pressure is on one side then it will alternate - it was doing that last night/this morn but today its on both sides at similar times xxx

Keep your head up hun! And remember not to stress so that Ov isn't delayed. Did u do an OPK today?

Thanks, trying to stay positive. I usually do OPKs in the afternoon and it's only 10am here right now. I did one on CD18 which was neg, CD19 was pos, CD20 was neg again. I am planning on doing OPKs for the next couple of days now, unless my temp does shift (luckily I just got a shipment of cheapies)

hi ladies - do you mind if I join in? I just started my TWW as I O'd this weekend, so I am 1dpo now! I think that I will be testing Dec 22nd! :)

AuCa - hope you O soon and see a nice temp shift!! FX.

Thanks, trying to stay positive. I usually do OPKs in the afternoon and it's only 10am here right now. I did one on CD18 which was neg, CD19 was pos, CD20 was neg again. I am planning on doing OPKs for the next couple of days now, unless my temp does shift (luckily I just got a shipment of cheapies)

keep us posted AuCA!!!

Hi everyone, I posted on here a while ago and af due 24th dec still. Just wanted some opinions/ advice really. I am using cheap Internet opk's and have not got a positive one yet. I'm cd13 today and my cycle is normally 26 days although it has been as short as 24 on occasion and up to 28 days. Is this normal to not have a positive opk yet do u think? I'm just anxious to get a positive one. I was really hoping to know either way by Christmas so I don't make people suspicious by not drinking when I'm not actually pregnant. I think if I was pregnant I would tell a couple of close family members so they can be my cover with everyone else! I know it probably sounds like a silly reason.

Good luck to everyone in their tww or trying! Xxxx

hi jess - have you been using OPKs twice a day? I know sometimes ladies have more luck catching their OPK+ when they are doing it twice a day as the LH surge can come and go pretty quick! If you are temping, that would also be a good way to confirm if you have already O'd or not. It is possible that you are O'ing a bit later this month - you said that sometimes your cycle is 28 days so that would mean you may not O till tomorrow! FX for you on this cycle :)

Thanks x I'm a bit ashamed to admit I have already used 3 opk's today! Lol. Oh dear, I think I have a problem! The line is getting a bit darker so fingers crossed for tomorrow. I have got a bbt but I haven't been charting, I think I might start next month though as I am kicking myself for not doing it now.

Thanks, I feel reassured now x I'm just so impatient, I'm gonna be a nightmare in the tww. Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to you too this cycle xx

I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing the switching sides...mine has been predominately left twinges recently though (I think I Oved with that side this month).

That is great the OPK lines are getting darker :) FX for you and glad you're feling better xoxo

I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing the switching sides...mine has been predominately left twinges recently though (I think I Oved with that side this month).

I am confused. Are we talking about ovulation pain? If we are, it is supposed to be only one-sided as we only ovulate from one ovary in each cycle.
Mine is always one-sided. Or are we talking about implantation??? Or I am totally lost now?? :blush:

Probably my fault. Using the mobile version of the site and didn't see the other posts.

I was more talking about the general twinges (I'm praying it's implantation, but won't know for several more days).

Probably my fault. Using the mobile version of the site and didn't see the other posts.

I was more talking about the general twinges (I'm praying it's implantation, but won't know for several more days).

Ah, thanks :) It was probably my fault though as I am just generally confused these days, lol.
Fx'ed that it's implantation!!!

Ah, thanks :) It was probably my fault though as I am just generally confused these days, lol.
Fx'ed that it's implantation!!!

Yes, I was talking about implantation. I had ectopic pregnancy approx. 3 years ago and I remember feeling pain on one side. So now when it's close to implantation time, I freak out if I feel twinges on one side because I fear another ectopic :(

I've been having cramping for the past 4 days or so and I'm 9dpo now... Hope it's a good sign. Trying not to be obsessive though... Fx'd

Hoping and praying for my :bfp:

I've been having cramping for the past 4 days or so and I'm 9dpo now... Hope it's a good sign. Trying not to be obsessive though... Fx'd

Hoping and praying for my :bfp:

That sounds like implantation!!!! 9DPO! You're almost there emerRN! When are you going to start testing again? lol

Well, did another OPK, and it was as negative as it can be (yesterday there was still a faint 2nd line, today nothing except for control line). So I'm still hoping that I did actually ovulate and that my temps are going up slowly. Guess we'll find out tomorrow. I also do have some breast tenderness since yesterday which I tend to get around ovulation. If my stupid temp wasn't so low, I would be sure I ovulated already :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->