Ladies who's testing close to XMAS!?! LUCKY THREAD 3 BFP'S SO FAR!!!

hopeandpray1

Reaction score
Hey everyone!! So I figured I'd start a thread for all of us hoping to get our Xmas miracle!!! Let's vent, chat, share our stories, and go through this journey together!! A little about me: 2nd month of trying Clomid. Last month I think I missed my O day but this month I am being extra careful to BD all the time lol! My cycles are normally around 34 days so I expect to be testing around the 20th of this month!!! Who is with me???:happydance::happydance::happydance:

hopeandpray1: :bfp:
victoria605: 12/20
SMGP: :bfp:
emergRN: 12/13 :bfp:
cupcake2012: 12/21
jess_1984: 12/24
lindsayms05: 12/24
cathgibbs: 12/18
Rachelle351: 12/29
sproutly2003: 12/24
Profwife: 12/18
AuCa: 12/22
Rebandy11: 12/25
SeekingSol: 12/18
MaeganNicole: 12/25
Crosby: 12/22
IzzyNC: 12/27-12/30
Quindalyn: 12/24
liloldme: 12/24

Last month, I was symptom spotting so crazily that I drove myself insane!! This time, I will try not to go crazy symptom spotting but I am a POASaholic!! I have bought a whole bunch of internet cheapies so that I don't break our bank!! hahaha

I'm on cd7 and on my second day of 100mg of clomid... I should be testing around Xmas too if everything goes as planned!

I'm on cd7 and on my second day of 100mg of clomid... I should be testing around Xmas too if everything goes as planned!

Yayyy! We can be TTC buddies!!! I'm on CD11 but since my cycles are longer than usual, I should be testing the week of Xmas too!!! Are you using OPK's this cycle? I'm going to start using them today. I know it's probably a little late to start since I have never used them, but I figure last month I didn't ovulate until about 10 days from now so hopefully I can catch the surge on an OPK!!

My cycles are normally around 34 days so I expect to be testing around the 20th of this month!!!

Same here :happydance: According to FF AF should be due around Dec 22nd for me, so I'll probably be testing a few days before that.

:dust::dust::dust: to us all!

My cycles are normally around 34 days so I expect to be testing around the 20th of this month!!!

Same here :happydance: According to FF AF should be due around Dec 22nd for me, so I'll probably be testing a few days before that.

:dust::dust::dust: to us all!

Oh wow!!! yayyyy:happydance::happydance::happydance: We're all going to be testing together!! Do you normally O late? What CD are you on?

Oh wow!!! yayyyy:happydance::happydance::happydance: We're all going to be testing together!! Do you normally O late? What CD are you on?

I'm on CD7 (see my signature, also has a link to my chart :winkwink:)
Yes, I always ovulate late, I have cycles that are usually around 32 days long but can range between 30 and 35 days. My LP is 12/13 days long, so I typically ovulate between CD18 and CD22 (last cycle I O'd on CD20).

Does the clomid make you ovulate earlier?

Oh duh I see it in your signature now haha. Actually, I ovulated on CD21 last cycle so I think it made me O later. But I have never known when I ovulate in the past so I don't know. I'm barely starting to use OPK's this cycle because its so frustrating not knowing :(

yes ttc buddies are always nice to have! I do use the opk... I don't start until after I finish my clomid. which it does make u ov late. my last cycle was crazy but I did ov on cd20.

HopeandPray - I'm right there with you with the longer cycles and later o-dates. I'm actually on CD 11 as well.

We're trying OPK's, SMEP, PreSeed and I'm drinking grapefruit juice daily in addition to my vitamins.

We should be testing right at Christmas (although I'll probably test a few days before since we're flying out for Christmas with his side this year - even though it will be a few days early). I'll likely test Christmas morning and then again 2 days later if we don't have an appearance of AF. FF has me estimated to start AF on Christmas Eve (lucky me).

FF has me estimated to start AF on Christmas Eve (lucky me).

(Almost) same for me, pretty annoying :wacko: We are going on a ski vacation (the first one ever for me) right at the time. So here is hoping for some BFPs for us!

photo-35.JPG

Yayy welcome everyone!! Well I just used an OPK for the first time ever...but I'm so confused. I'm going to upload the picture here. The line barely looks lighter than the control line but I normally O about 10 days later than today. How does this look ladies?

View attachment 521883

Yayy welcome everyone!! Well I just used an OPK for the first time ever...but I'm so confused. I'm going to upload the picture here. The line barely looks lighter than the control line but I normally O about 10 days later than today. How does this look ladies?

Hmm, it definitely looks positive to me, so maybe you are ovulating earlier this cycle? Maybe because of the clomid? (I know you said it makes you ovulate later, but I always thought it makes ppl ovulate earlier)

I am cd1 will be due for AF Christmas day according to FF. Lets hope we get the best present!!

Hey everyone...I'm going to join in here as well. This is only my 2nd cycle off birth control, so really no idea when I will be testing, but FF is predicting my period will start on Christmas Day (based on my last cycle of 34 days). So we'll see!

Good luck to us all :)

View attachment 521883

Hmm, it definitely looks positive to me, so maybe you are ovulating earlier this cycle? Maybe because of the clomid? (I know you said it makes you ovulate later, but I always thought it makes ppl ovulate earlier)

I know it looks positive so I took a Clearblue Digital Smiley and I got the smiley so I guess I'm Ov'ing early this month. Pretty strange though because I usually Ov later. I'm a little skeptical though because I have PCOS and I heard you can get false positives when you have PCOS so I'm going to keep monitoring this for about a week. I'm thinking if I keep getting positives for more than 4 or 5 days, then they're probably false positives and not really an LH surge.

Hi everyone! Welcome! We definitely need all the positive energy we can get here! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:Here's to BFP's close to XMAS!!!

:happydance:I'm cycle day 11 now, so ill most likely be testing around 12/18.... Woohoo! Lets do it together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->