Ladies who's testing close to XMAS!?! LUCKY THREAD 3 BFP'S SO FAR!!!

Thanks for your reply :) the waiting really begins now...

Are u testing soon? I bet the tww is really hard. Do u just think about it all of the time? X

No problem!!

YES! The TWW wait sucks and this is my first one! (Off pill since Sept. first month actively trying) We aren't telling ANYONE we are TTC so everyone on here are the only people I talk to about it. (Except DH of course) but I haven't even told him any of my symptoms cause I don't want to get his hopes up and I want it to be a HUGE surprise to him if I do get a BFP. I keep imagining telling mom, dad, sister and brother on Christmas if I do get a BFP. Plus I have finals this week and next week which are stressing me out even more and we had a huge snow storm over the weekend so I was pretty much trapped in the house all day Sunday and Monday. (Too much down time to google symptoms!) Driving myself insane! haha

Good luck with the positive opk and get lots of :sex: in today!

I feel the same way!! We have not shared either, and I have watched so many youtube pregnancy reveals- it can't possibly be healthy anymore!! Haha. My fingers are crossed for you! This will be my 4th two week wait and I genuinely just have so much empathy for those of the ladies who have been doing this for so long. Troopers. I wish I could have seen into the future all those paranoid years I spent using birth control.

Oh my gosh! A few weeks ago, I spent like over an hour watching youtube reveals! TOO FUNNY! There are some good ones on there!
I know, this is only my first month and I am stressed out about it! I have two friends that have been TTC, one for over 2 years and one for just a few months, but she found out she has PCOS like 4 days before he wedding in July and seeing them go through test after test, take pill after pill, it is heartbreaking. The one that has been going at it for over 2 years is now looking into adoption, which I think is GREAT.

Good luck to you as well! Hopefully we both get an early visit from :xmas6:
Sorry if you said it above (sometimes these threads get confusing with so many people!) but when are you testing? Are you in the TWW now?

Omg!!!!

Santa payed me a visit this morning!! Took a digital test, :bfp: popped right up!!

So thrilled! My Xmas miracle :)

Congrats on your early Christmas miracle!!! :hugs:

Congrats EmergRN, that's great news! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Is this our first BFP here? (sry, starting to lose track....)

I'm only 4dpo as well but keep thinking I might be having symptoms although I know that it's actually close to impossible :wacko: Stupid TWW.

I will be doing a test on the 25th of December, fingers crossed this month is the end of my 23 month wait!

Then I can give my other half a very merry christmas with a positive pregnancy test! A little christmas miracle :)

Congrats EmergRN, that's great news! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Is this our first BFP here? (sry, starting to lose track....)

I'm only 4dpo as well but keep thinking I might be having symptoms although I know that it's actually close to impossible :wacko: Stupid TWW.

I know I'm having to stop myself looking for symptoms already!

Yep first BFP so far!!

iv got lots of creamy CM, tiredness, urinating a lot, shooting pains all day yesterday, pos opks which is weird and now i feel like im coming down with a cold :-( im actually gonna test every day this week lol xxx

Omg!!!!

Santa payed me a visit this morning!! Took a digital test, :bfp: popped right up!!

So thrilled! My Xmas miracle :)

YAYYY!! EmergRN CONGRATULATIONS on getting the first BFP!!!! I hope you have a H&H 9 months!!!! Thanks for blessing this thread with your words :) yayyyyy come on ladies!!! Let's hope this is a lucky thread!!!

No I think I'm 13dpo just about. I would've tested later, but I ovulated early and it's my company Xmas party tonight, so I didn't want to be drinking if I was pregnant :)

No I think I'm 13dpo just about. I would've tested later, but I ovulated early and it's my company Xmas party tonight, so I didn't want to be drinking if I was pregnant :)

Yeah I'm 10DPO today and way too scared to test lol It's around this time of day that I absolutely feel no pregnancy symptoms ughhhh I have a feeling I'm out this month :(

Congrats emergRN hope you have a happy and healthy 9 month. I really hope each and ever ones gets a bfp for christmas :)

Yeah I'm 10DPO today and way too scared to test lol It's around this time of day that I absolutely feel no pregnancy symptoms ughhhh I have a feeling I'm out this month :(

Your not out till the witch appears . Chin up . :) 10dpo is early still :)

Your not out till the witch appears . Chin up . :) 10dpo is early still :)

thanks :( I just always feel like I'm supposed to be sitting over the toilet throwing up my brains since that's how it was in the past

thanks :( I just always feel like I'm supposed to be sitting over the toilet throwing up my brains since that's how it was in the past

But every pregnancy is different, isn't it? Sorry you feel so down :hugs: But don't give up hope until AF shows!

I'll probably start testing on Monday which will be 8dpo. Just can't stay away from those things....:wacko:

But every pregnancy is different, isn't it? Sorry you feel so down :hugs: But don't give up hope until AF shows!

I'll probably start testing on Monday which will be 8dpo. Just can't stay away from those things....:wacko:

lol that's how I was last month...I started testing soooo early lol..now I'm too devastated to start seeing the BFN's :( How is everyone else feeling today!!!

Hey Ladies!

Congrats on the BFP!!! So exciting. Inspiring to hear good news :)

Iam feeling confused on my ovulation. This is my first month using OPKs and I actually just feel like I should be temping. Next month I guess. We have been bding lots, and hopefully hit it at the right time... but I still dont feel like I confidently know if I ovulated. The first day I tested there was just the control line, then the next day, a faint line, then a slightly darker line the next day and then back to the faint, now tonight, nothing! None have been darker than the control.... did have ewcm...I dont know! I'm scared I'm maybe not ovulating? Or I might have just missed my peak? AGGGH. Enough to make me crazy.

I sound nuts and am mostly just rambling to save my sanity :)

Hey Ladies!

Congrats on the BFP!!! So exciting. Inspiring to hear good news :)

Iam feeling confused on my ovulation. This is my first month using OPKs and I actually just feel like I should be temping. Next month I guess. We have been bding lots, and hopefully hit it at the right time... but I still dont feel like I confidently know if I ovulated. The first day I tested there was just the control line, then the next day, a faint line, then a slightly darker line the next day and then back to the faint, now tonight, nothing! None have been darker than the control.... did have ewcm...I dont know! I'm scared I'm maybe not ovulating? Or I might have just missed my peak? AGGGH. Enough to make me crazy.

I sound nuts and am mostly just rambling to save my sanity :)

sammyttc, I wouldn't worry. You probably ovulated. I have read of many women that ovulated and their opk never got completely darker than the control line, but they did clearly see it go from nothing to darker and darker and then light again. FX'd for you that this is what happened!! :)

hopeandpray - are you waiting for Sunday? I think I'm going to be able to wait until Saturday to test, but only because I've had a busy week. I'm anxious for this one...

If my temps stay up tomorrow and Saturday, I'll test. Otherwise I'll know AF is on the way. My temp has dropped 3 days before my cycle began (approx 12 dpo if going by FF) for the past 3 cycles. So, if it does it again...I'll pretty well know I'm out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->