Ladies who's testing close to XMAS!?! LUCKY THREAD 3 BFP'S SO FAR!!!

hopeandpray - are you waiting for Sunday? I think I'm going to be able to wait until Saturday to test, but only because I've had a busy week. I'm anxious for this one...

If my temps stay up tomorrow and Saturday, I'll test. Otherwise I'll know AF is on the way. My temp has dropped 3 days before my cycle began (approx 12 dpo if going by FF) for the past 3 cycles. So, if it does it again...I'll pretty well know I'm out.

I think I'm actually going to wait till Monday lol 14DPO...if it comes back as a BFP, then I'll rush in to see my RE and get bloodwork. She actually called me last week and told me to call her on Monday if it comes back positive so she can see me the exact same day to do immediate blood work. That is the one thing I love about this office: they don't waste any time. I leave on vacay on Tuesday until Sunday so I really need to know on Monday whether it is a BFP or not so I can be careful on my vacation. If this isn't my cycle, I really need to start temping because it seriously does help you guys pinpoint implantation.

I wish it was exact in foresight rather than hindsight. Then I wouldn't wonder about whether I'm heading for a BFP or a BFN.

I wish it was exact in foresight rather than hindsight. Then I wouldn't wonder about whether I'm heading for a BFP or a BFN.

ah yes I get you! Ughhh I don't wanna get my hopes up :( ughh I had so many signs but then they leave and come back so I don't know. What I do know is that I yelled at my husband today completely out of nowhere even he was like wth???

5dpo today and (sorry tmi) I have very wet/watery cm, so much that it is on my knickers and I keep thinking I must be starting spotting early (I spot 1-7 - but generally 2/3 days before af) not sure if this is even a symptom but normally i have dry and creamy cm at this point

Ive been asked 3 times of work friends if im pregnant noone knows were ttc i feel like crying . Ive been really clumsy today dropping things every two min they say its a pregnancy sign but im only 2/3 dpo .. this tww need to hurry up :(

Had light cramping yesterday, slept for around 14 hours and woke up still tired! Plus had a really bad breakout in acne.. On my face! I look and feel terrible..

Acne a sign?

I'm now 5dpo.. And hopeful!

Last night I had a freakishly weird night. I started feeling exhausted about 6 pm. Then at about 8pm I was feeling extremely cold and and got into bed to warm up. I could not get warm so I took my ans it was 99.4, I took it about 30 min later and it was up to 101.4.! It took me until about 11 to break it and start sweating and fall asleep. I even took Tylenol last night and it didn't help at all. This morning I felt completely fine and my bbt was 98.3. I have clue what was wrong with me but I hope it didn't mess anything up. I know getting too hot is bad when ttc.

Ive been asked 3 times of work friends if im pregnant noone knows were ttc i feel like crying . Ive been really clumsy today dropping things every two min they say its a pregnancy sign but im only 2/3 dpo .. this tww need to hurry up :(

Oh my goodness! I feel your pain. Since we started TTC (in secret, essentially) EVERYONE has been asking when we are planning to have a baby, if I am pregnant, etc. It is so painful. I feel for you in a BIG way :) I even have a very sick aunt and her daughter told me that she really wants me to be pregnant before she passes!! THANKS FOR THE PRESSURE!

I am also in the early stages of tww and the rollercoaster you ride throughout the 14 days is not the kind I like! Good Luck : )

Well...my temp started dropping about the time it normally does. Just waiting for AF to show up within the next 1-2 days. Looks like I'm likely out.

BFN on FRER to boot. I'm calling a new doc to see if I can get an appointment for the week after I return from vacation in order to see if they can figure out if there really is something wrong or not. Perhaps this new one will listen more than my old doc.

Ladies, please tell me if my eyes are playing tricks on me. I caved today lol at 12DPO because I have a killer migraine that has not gone away and caffeine usually helps but I didn't wanna drink coffee with caffeine if I'm pregnant. So I dipped 2 different Internet cheapie tests in FMU and this is what came up...I think I see a line on each of them. The smaller red test has a little hair on it right by the line so sorry about that but I looked and my DH also says he sees a line on both...but maybe we're crazy??

Attachments

• HPT 12DPO.JPG
    HPT 12DPO.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 17

Oh my goodness! I feel your pain. Since we started TTC (in secret, essentially) EVERYONE has been asking when we are planning to have a baby, if I am pregnant, etc. It is so painful. I feel for you in a BIG way :) I even have a very sick aunt and her daughter told me that she really wants me to be pregnant before she passes!! THANKS FOR THE PRESSURE!

I am also in the early stages of tww and the rollercoaster you ride throughout the 14 days is not the kind I like! Good Luck : )

I know . Everything i do its oh your not pregnent are you lol no i wish i was. This tww is draghing . Ithankyou i hope you get your bfp soon :)

Ladies, please tell me if my eyes are playing tricks on me. I caved today lol at 12DPO because I have a killer migraine that has not gone away and caffeine usually helps but I didn't wanna drink coffee with caffeine if I'm pregnant. So I dipped 2 different Internet cheapie tests in FMU and this is what came up...I think I see a line on each of them. The smaller red test has a little hair on it right by the line so sorry about that but I looked and my DH also says he sees a line on both...but maybe we're crazy??

I see it ahhhh exciting :) are you going to test with a digi?

I see it ahhhh exciting :) are you going to test with a digi?

ahhhhh I hope so!!! I'm going to wait a couple days to test with a digital just to make sure it comes out since they are so pricey :)

hopeandpray i told you you were pg!!!! yay xxxxxxxx

Hopeandpray - I can't really see the pic on my phone but fingers crossed!

I got a streak of pink cm when I went to the toilet earlier. 6dpo is a little early for me to spot and so far nothing since, I have spotted this early once before tho. Seeing pink or brown always makes me feel out though

:) let us know i know its gonna be another bfp to add to this thread :) everything crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->