Ladies who's testing close to XMAS!?! LUCKY THREAD 3 BFP'S SO FAR!!!

Hopeandpray please could you add me to the list? Im not sure when im going to ovulate due to clomid but going on an average i think ill be testing on 18th December! CD15 today but OPKs still neg so im guessing O will happen in the next 3 days! I hope! xxx

I really hope this is my month. Getting quite down about it now.

cd15 getting highs on cbfm now and think i should o this weekend

Cheer up mama! This may be your month!!! :hug:

Thanks. I hope so. Just scared as coming up to 1 year mark, never seen anything for my future other than children and so many people I know have got pregnant or had babies since I started trying!

Trying everything this month though so fx!!!

Seekingsol And ycarfrar, I'm worried though, I wasn't that great at temping this month, so my chart seems all over the place...... But I mean with a pos dark opk and great cm, it doesn't really matter, does it?[/QUOTE

sometimes temping is not that accurate especially when you took it at different time, didn't have a good sleep, depends on the temperature of your room, etc. better to take your temp using oral or vaginal (sorry tmi) they said vaginal is the best one. wish you all the luck!!! baby dust to us!

This is my fist month temping and I haven't been having much luck either. OPKs and other symptoms say Ovd but temp never spiked. Thinking next month I'll try vaginally.

i also have some problem with temping (it was my first time last month). first few days i'm taking my temp using under my armpit only to find out you should do it orally or putting on vagina. after that I tried orally and i can see the big difference of accurancy on the last few days of that previous cycle.. baby dust to us :winkwink:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Fx'ed for you!!!
I'm getting a bit frustrated these days waiting for ovulation :wacko: I should ovulate this weekend too, but still no sign...(and my CBFM has been on high since CD9, so useless :wacko:)

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Fx'ed for you!!!
I'm getting a bit frustrated these days waiting for ovulation :wacko: I should ovulate this weekend too, but still no sign...(and my CBFM has been on high since CD9, so useless :wacko:)

I wish I ovulated on day 14, much less waiting!! Do you ever look at the lines on the cbfm test sticks? I always have a bit of a look at them and even though I get lots of high days can see progress towards the peak!

HopeandPray - I'm right there with you with the longer cycles and later o-dates. I'm actually on CD 11 as well.

We're trying OPK's, SMEP, PreSeed and I'm drinking grapefruit juice daily in addition to my vitamins.

We should be testing right at Christmas (although I'll probably test a few days before since we're flying out for Christmas with his side this year - even though it will be a few days early). I'll likely test Christmas morning and then again 2 days later if we don't have an appearance of AF. FF has me estimated to start AF on Christmas Eve (lucky me).

Hi ProfWife! Remind me again what the grapefruit juice helps with? I'm sing preseed this cycle and was thinking about adding in grapefruit juice...thanx!

I wish I ovulated on day 14, much less waiting!! Do you ever look at the lines on the cbfm test sticks? I always have a bit of a look at them and even though I get lots of high days can see progress towards the peak!

I know, me too!
Yeah, I always look at them (way too curious not to, lol). From what I can tell mine look pretty much the same for a long time. I can only see a change right around ovulation, maybe 3 days before or so, when I see the LH line coming up. Do you see a 2nd line earlier than that?

Hi everyone! I'd like to join in if that's ok! I'm pretty sure I'll be ovulating somewhere between 12/19-12/22. It's never the same each month, unfortunately. I'll hopefully be starting to test between 12/27 and 12/30! This is our 11th month trying...approaching that year mark and getting very nervous:/ I already have my rx for an HSG and DH and his for SA for the beginning of the year - here's to hoping this is our magical cycle!! FX for everyone here!

I'll be testing Dec 29. Can I please join you ladies? Day 3 of cycle, husband just got back from Afghanistan last night, which means we are officially TTCing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!

Yes! Please join us!! and Yayyyyyy your husband is back and safe so congratulations for that as well!!! I guess since it's 2:30am here and I can't sleep lol it's officially CD 13 for me...I think I either just Ov'd or should be Ov'ing any day now. I got a positive OPK the past 2 days so I made sure to BD lol:happydance::happydance::happydance: Will you be using OPK's? A few of us here are pulling out all our tricks lol! I'm using Preseed, OPK's, and SMEP!! Another one of us here is doing the same thing plus grapefruit juice...I might have to try that but I'm not sure what that helps with lol so if any of you can explain to me that would be great!

What is SMEP? Thanks!

cathgibbs: I added your test date (12/18) to the beginning of this thread :)

IzzyNC: I added your test dates (12/27-12/30) to the beginning of this thread. SMEP is the acronym for the book "Sperm Meets Egg Plan." It's a free download on most devices like your iPhone and it pretty much gives you a detailed plan on how to get pregnant from a certain cycle day based on how long your cycles are until ovulation. It's pretty good. Basically tells you to BD every other day and then when you get a positive OPK, BD for that day plus two additional days to ensure you conceive. Many women have reported excellent results. I choose not to do the every other day thing just because I myself have read studies that show you still have a higher chance of conceiving based on having sex every day. The results were something like: 37% of women conceived when having sex every day versus 34%. Anyways, we all do things different ;)

Good luck to us all!!

I had the WORST Ov pains two days ago to the point that I was in a fetal position and tried to sleep it off. It has now gotten better and is almost completely gone! I have NEVER had Ov pains that bad in my life!!! Has anybody ever experienced Ov pains that were extreme?!

I'm glad there's a community for us.Though, I must admit I am a pessimist and am due to test on Christmas eve, due to my trigger being on 12/7, with ovulation scheduled for 12/9. So I'm going to try an hold out for Boxing Day 12/26 and hope AF doesn't make a timely appearance. Any one with me?

I had the WORST Ov pains two days ago to the point that I was in a fetal position and tried to sleep it off. It has now gotten better and is almost completely gone! I have NEVER had Ov pains that bad in my life!!! Has anybody ever experienced Ov pains that were extreme?!

Yes, I sometimes get very painful ovulation pain, to the point that I can barely walk and start taking pain meds (for me it has a lot to do with movement). I'm not sure why it gets so bad sometimes.

I'm glad there's a community for us.Though, I must admit I am a pessimist and am due to test on Christmas eve, due to my trigger being on 12/7, with ovulation scheduled for 12/9. So I'm going to try an hold out for Boxing Day 12/26 and hope AF doesn't make a timely appearance. Any one with me?

Yes, we're all here with you. I added your test date to the beginning of this thread. I hope we all get BFP's!

Hi can i join and hope this is a lucky thread! AF is due xmas eve im praying it doesbt come and get a nice suprise instead :)

Yes, I sometimes get very painful ovulation pain, to the point that I can barely walk and start taking pain meds (for me it has a lot to do with movement). I'm not sure why it gets so bad sometimes.

OMG it was soooo bad :( I hope it was a healthy egg and maybe a good sign :)

Hi can i join and hope this is a lucky thread! AF is due xmas eve im praying it doesbt come and get a nice suprise instead :)

Yes, we welcome everybody here!! I added your test date to the beginning of this thread as well!! HERE'S TO A LUCKY THREAD!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thankyou. I missed o day to ive got a really good feeling about this cycle fxed for everyone :) x

I just realized that we are either all in our TWW or about to be in our TWW now!! Here goes to two whole weeks of erratic behavior, pee-on-a-stickaholics, and delusional symptom spotting!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: LOL

I just realized that we are either all in our TWW or about to be in our TWW now!! Here goes to two whole weeks of erratic behavior, pee-on-a-stickaholics, and delusional symptom spotting!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: LOL

Hahahaha! No kidding! :dust::dust::dust: TO YOU TOO!!!

I wish I could join in the fun and figure out which stage I'm in! Arg...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->