• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladies who's testing close to XMAS!?! LUCKY THREAD 3 BFP'S SO FAR!!!

:happydance:I'm cycle day 11 now, so ill most likely be testing around 12/18.... Woohoo! Lets do it together!

emergRN, do you Ov early? Just curious since you're testing around the 18th!!! And welcome by the way!!! I'm testing around Xmas!!!

I'll be testing Dec 29. Can I please join you ladies? Day 3 of cycle, husband just got back from Afghanistan last night, which means we are officially TTCing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!

I'll be testing Dec 29. Can I please join you ladies? Day 3 of cycle, husband just got back from Afghanistan last night, which means we are officially TTCing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!

Yes! Please join us!! and Yayyyyyy your husband is back and safe so congratulations for that as well!!! I guess since it's 2:30am here and I can't sleep lol it's officially CD 13 for me...I think I either just Ov'd or should be Ov'ing any day now. I got a positive OPK the past 2 days so I made sure to BD lol:happydance::happydance::happydance: Will you be using OPK's? A few of us here are pulling out all our tricks lol! I'm using Preseed, OPK's, and SMEP!! Another one of us here is doing the same thing plus grapefruit juice...I might have to try that but I'm not sure what that helps with lol so if any of you can explain to me that would be great!

Can I join you too?? Im on CD 3, and basing my cycle on 28days, hard to know 100% as this is my 1st month off bcp. This will mean AF will be due xmas eve, so if she's a no show, will do a test, but like I say, not 100% certain of my cycle. Ive ordered some ovulation test strips, and lots of BDing for hubby and me I guess.

Hi to all the new Xmas testers! :happydance::happydance:

Does any of you ladies use the CBFM?

I've been wondering the same thing. I've been using internet cheapies for my OPK's and the Clearblue Smiley's but they are sooo expensive.

I temp, and OPK. We will be using preseed as well. I can't wait!!!!

Rachelle, which OPK's do you use? I'm torn! My Clearblue gave me a smiley face on CD11 but my Internet cheapies registered as positive for both CD11 and CD12. Today is CD13 and the Internet cheapie finally gave me a line that is lighter than the control.

Rachelle, which OPK's do you use? I'm torn! My Clearblue gave me a smiley face on CD11 but my Internet cheapies registered as positive for both CD11 and CD12. Today is CD13 and the Internet cheapie finally gave me a line that is lighter than the control.

I use Target brand. Not sure if you are in the us or not. It seems to match with my Fertility Friend chart. I just started two months ago, so I'm not a pro at it, but I'm getting the hang of it. :thumbup:

I am using preseed as well, I was using opk but think I will stop since I have the cbfm and am temping. Also we take a few different vitamins and I drink green tea a lot before O as it helps my cm. Oh and soft cups :)

We are having some basic fertility tests this month and last. I had my cd3&21 blood tests, dh had a sperm analysis and I am having as hsg this month. My obgyn said there is a increased chance of pregnancy the three months after an hsg(if all is clear)

This is my first cycle using my CBFM. I am only on cd 3. Do you use it?

Yes, I started using it during my last cycle. It already seems to adapt to my cycle length (it asked for the first test stick today on CD9, whereas in my first cycle it asked on CD6). But I again went straight to a "high", which makes me think there might be something wrong with my estrogen levels, but I just have no idea :wacko: I was trying to figure out if many women have a lot of "high" days, but I can't find much about it....

This is my first cycle using my CBFM. I am only on cd 3. Do you use it?

Yes, I started using it during my last cycle. It already seems to adapt to my cycle length (it asked for the first test stick today on CD9, whereas in my first cycle it asked on CD6). But I again went straight to a "high", which makes me think there might be something wrong with my estrogen levels, but I just have no idea :wacko: I was trying to figure out if many women have a lot of "high" days, but I can't find much about it....

Ya im not sure how many high days are normal but i have heard of people getting their :bfp: with only highs and no peak

Hi ladies! I would like to join your thread as well! I'm CD6 of my 2nd femara cycle and will be expecting AF Christmas Eve. We will continue to use preseed, softcups, opk's, and SMEP. I've almost hit the 2 year mark so I'm hoping and praying to get my BFP before then. Plus, I turn 30 in March and for some reason, I really feel like I *need* a BFP before then for my sanity! Good luck everyone. :)

Hi ladies! I would like to join your thread as well! I'm CD6 of my 2nd femara cycle and will be expecting AF Christmas Eve. We will continue to use preseed, softcups, opk's, and SMEP. I've almost hit the 2 year mark so I'm hoping and praying to get my BFP before then. Plus, I turn 30 in March and for some reason, I really feel like I *need* a BFP before then for my sanity! Good luck everyone. :)

Welcome! And hang in there!! You will get your BFP before you know it! I've been feeling pretty down lately myself. Today is CD14 and I can't help but think about my past: an ectopic pregnancy, a miscarriage, and a chemical pregnancy. :( ::sigh:: I really need a sticky bean :(

sounds like me. I will be 30 in Feb and have pcos too. I haven't been trying near as long And I'm actually wtt again as much as it miles me to do so. I have to lose some weight first. healthy needs to be my first priority!
anyway gl! hope you get your bfp for Xmas!

Hey ladies, TTC#1, got 2 angel babies so im hoping 3rd time lucky!!! We werent allowed to TTC for 3 months from June as i had MTX for my ectopic but we were ntnp Sept and October but this cycle we are determined to get that egg!! started clomid on CD3, CP is SHOW and OPKS are getting rather dark so im hoping ill OV on time and i hope clomid doesnt delay it!! Hopefully ill be testing around Dec 19th! xxx

Ya im not sure how many high days are normal but i have heard of people getting their :bfp: with only highs and no peak

I did get a peak as well last cycle (and it was right, I double-checked with OPKs).
I was just hoping that the monitor would narrow my fertile days down a bit better since I ovulate fairly late (around CD20). But now it's just telling me "high" pretty much right after AF until I get my peak. And that I could've figured out myself as well :wacko: Oh well, maybe it'll change eventually (or I get my BFP, that would be even better of course)

I've been feeling pretty down lately myself. Today is CD14 and I can't help but think about my past: an ectopic pregnancy, a miscarriage, and a chemical pregnancy. :( ::sigh:: I really need a sticky bean :(

So sorry that you had to go through all of this, it must be very hard.
:hug: :hug:

Im super new to this, so have just go some IC OPK's to begin with, just so I can hopefully work out some sort of cycle, since coming off BCP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->