Ladies who's testing close to XMAS!?! LUCKY THREAD 3 BFP'S SO FAR!!!

Seekingsol And ycarfrar, I'm worried though, I wasn't that great at temping this month, so my chart seems all over the place...... But I mean with a pos dark opk and great cm, it doesn't really matter, does it?

Do you have a link to your chart? I would say that, with other signs being good, and if you have a general, visible "shift" in your temperatures, you're probably safe to assume you've ovulated. Sometimes FF can be a little on the conservative side, so if they're giving you CH, I'm sure you're good.

Seeking sole, what's "ch"? My temp dipped earlier in the week, and I haven't bern great at taking it always at the same time. It's in the low 97s now, but with the positive test and good cm, I'm feeling like the temp chart isn't really accurate this time. (Due to my error).

Seeking sole, what's "ch"? My temp dipped earlier in the week, and I haven't bern great at taking it always at the same time. It's in the low 97s now, but with the positive test and good cm, I'm feeling like the temp chart isn't really accurate this time. (Due to my error).

Ha oops. Sorry I always try to not use too many abbreviations, but you caught me! I'm referring to the "Crosshairs" you can get on Fertility Friend, which is a charting app. It's nice because it will mark when you've ovulated, which isn't always accurate, but gives you a good idea. Anyhow, I wouldn't worry...sounds like you know why your temps are up and down and your other signs say you did Ovulate.

Hi all

I am on cycle day 5 - should be starting my next period on December 25 or 26, so hoping to get BFP around christmas. This is our 3rd month ttc
last month my period was really late. I usually have a 26-27 day cycle and November was 30 days. I think I may have stressed myself out and ovulated late. Hoping I dont do that again this month. Anyone doing anything different this month? I bought OPK on amazon and am excited to use them.

Seekingsol And ycarfrar, I'm worried though, I wasn't that great at temping this month, so my chart seems all over the place...... But I mean with a pos dark opk and great cm, it doesn't really matter, does it?[/QUOTE

sometimes temping is not that accurate especially when you took it at different time, didn't have a good sleep, depends on the temperature of your room, etc. better to take your temp using oral or vaginal (sorry tmi) they said vaginal is the best one. wish you all the luck!!! baby dust to us!

Hi all

I am on cycle day 5 - should be starting my next period on December 25 or 26, so hoping to get BFP around christmas. This is our 3rd month ttc
last month my period was really late. I usually have a 26-27 day cycle and November was 30 days. I think I may have stressed myself out and ovulated late. Hoping I dont do that again this month. Anyone doing anything different this month? I bought OPK on amazon and am excited to use them.

me too i usually ovulate on CD 13 but last month it turned CD 15, probably too much stress also. i'm on my cycle #4 of ttc, if my cycle will be 28 days my next cycle will start on the 25/26 also. this month i will try preseed, i also took 80mg soy iso (it's my 3rd day so 2 more to go). still using BBT and OPK just the same last month.. baby dust to us!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::test::test::test::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

LET'S GET SOME BFP'S LADIES!!! Who's gonna be first?? I can't wait to start adding BFP's to this thread!!! How many of us are there testing the week of December 19th? I gotta look back on this thread that I started and count lol ;)

Seekingsol And ycarfrar, I'm worried though, I wasn't that great at temping this month, so my chart seems all over the place...... But I mean with a pos dark opk and great cm, it doesn't really matter, does it?[/QUOTE

sometimes temping is not that accurate especially when you took it at different time, didn't have a good sleep, depends on the temperature of your room, etc. better to take your temp using oral or vaginal (sorry tmi) they said vaginal is the best one. wish you all the luck!!! baby dust to us!

This is my fist month temping and I haven't been having much luck either. OPKs and other symptoms say Ovd but temp never spiked. Thinking next month I'll try vaginally.

Hopeandpray, I'm planning on testing 12/13..... Hoping and praying for the ultimate Xmas present! Bfp!

:kiss:

:dust: :dust: Cmonnnnnn bfp for everyone!

I thought I was going to have to move my date up, but I'm STILL getting EWCM and + on the OPK. I was sure I was done since my temps have gone up slowly the last two days.

I have no clue what is going on anymore. Positive then negative then positives...I feel like I'm going batty!

Hopeandpray, I'm planning on testing 12/13..... Hoping and praying for the ultimate Xmas present! Bfp!

:kiss:

:dust: :dust: Cmonnnnnn bfp for everyone!

Yayy!! We're testing close to each other!! I'm testing the 19th!!! Let's get some BFP's girls!!:happydance::happydance:

I will be testing on Dec 20th....ovulation this week so hubby excited about the extra us time ha ha. Both hoping it happens soon. Got an 11 year old step son but want one of our own xxx

I will be testing around the 17th! Come on Christmas miracles! What a GREAT present that would be! Good luck ladies!!

Hubby is fast asleep now. He is up in five hours. Poor lad. Hope this month is it. Perfect Xmas present. Fiangers crossed for everyone ladies xxx

I will be testing on Dec 20th....ovulation this week so hubby excited about the extra us time ha ha. Both hoping it happens soon. Got an 11 year old step son but want one of our own xxx

alright..I'm posting everyone's test dates to the beginning of this thread so we can all keep up with each other...also, as people get their BFP's, I will be updating the list as well. LET'S GOOO LADIES!!

I going in for my hsg tomorrow.
Ovulating this weekend. Yay!!

Okay ladies!!! I updated everyone's test dates! If you look at my original post that started this thread, I have gone through and written everyone's names that are in this thread so whenever we are curious as to who is testing, we can refer to it. I took these dates from previous posts that have been written. If your test date has changed, please let me know and I will update it. As soon as the BFP's start rolling again, I will update these results next to your test date!!! LET'S GO LADIES!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::dust:

I really hope this is my month. Getting quite down about it now.

cd15 getting highs on cbfm now and think i should o this weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->